Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) (106089 Views)

Fashionable Black South African Granny Goes Viral With Crop-top Tracksuit (PICS) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Loreettaa: 5:45pm On May 20, 2022
Yes you work out
But is your breast natural,
Don't you have botox in your face and fillers in your lips?
Swear you didn't do a nose job or that you didn't do liposuction.
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Tundex911: 2:57am On May 21, 2022
Na diz kind matter always bring palava for this country, whereby small small girl go dey carry Belle up and down just becuz their mother won quickly chop the fruit of their labour and society is corrupt lately...

Oluwa a wa pelu wa
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by brizziedos(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2022
Persephone1:
She's no doubt a hot banny Granny! I like what I see smiley
She's no doubt a hot Granny banny! I like what I see smiley
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 25, 2022
Guys like you need to reset their brains...coz i don't knw why every time a black man sees a woman the only thing he thinks of is sex..
Okobola146:
what else does a man want from a woman? Not from a man like you o
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by Okobola146: 12:08pm On May 25, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Guys like you need to reset their brains...coz i don't knw why every time a black man sees a woman the only thing he thinks of is sex..
what else does a man want from a woman? Not from a man like you o
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by vastone(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
she's only an attention seeker, nobody is around such muscular bodied woman, turn off tongue
Re: "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) by DaddyCash: 5:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Toto and body don slack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / Two Lovers Caught Inside Swimming Pool. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.