Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status (44086 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by tblaze007(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.

Better break up .. no even think twice
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Vikalinda(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2022
With due respect sir, i was waiting to get your answer of the question you were asked, How old is your stupidity?
Because the girl had told you that she love her boyfriend whom you are mistakenly referring to as her Ex. She had told you that she had no problem with the boy except her parents who can be ignored at a point.
Please buy sense.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by deebrownneymar: 1:13pm On May 19, 2022
Lmao. You’ve been dating yourself bro. The ex is still giving her mind blowing doggy style. Lwkmd!!!
Alaigbopress:
Please Elders in the house I need a serious advice because I don't want to make mistake.

I met this girl about four months ago, I approached her and after some weeks we started dating. She told me that she broke up with ex boy friend last December because her parents were not in support of the marriage. She told me that she has nothing to do with the said boyfriend.

But recently I noticed that she still share the pictures of the ex boy friend on her Whatsapp status and even still use his pictures as her phone wall paper. I confronted her about that and she said it does not mean anything. Since we started dating she has not for one posted my pictures on her Whatsapp status but has posted that of her ex up to o three times.

The one that got me sad and made me threaten to dump her is that she posted a WhatsApp Status requesting that anyone who mention her Boy Friend's name will get a credit card rewards and most of her friends were mentioning her Ex's name and she was cool to post the screenshots of where they mentioned her ex's name. Know it that some of my friends are also her friend and they saw the status and they have been asking me if the girl is actually dating me or someone else.

Please Elders in the House what should I do. Should I quit this relationship or should I confront her and hear her out?. Please Mod move it to front page I beg You.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Stanley1155: 1:13pm On May 19, 2022
Whazar:
Should we tell him
Comrades?
No comrade,we won't tell him,allow him to chop breakfast �
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by DrDunamis(m): 1:19pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Why do you people still find it difficult to make easy decisions?
You already know what to do...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Donemmy(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Comrade,

Abeg clear me this part...

Dem call their own dating marriage?

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity?

Noble Man chop knock...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by MARYIAN(f): 1:41pm On May 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:

ILYSM wink

Meaning? grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by gokeday(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2022
Whazar:
Should we tell him
Comrades?
if we tell him he no go hear,if he won hear he for no post he for don reason am grin
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by MadamOk(f): 1:54pm On May 19, 2022
The last part of the insult I can't take either a ex pic or a friend pic

The gal doesn't love you

Respect you

She has not accepted you

She has not regard you as her boyfriend

She has not let go of her ex

In this few point of mine, you can now use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by MtDave55: 2:01pm On May 19, 2022
You allowed a girl to be using you to nurse her � broken heart.
If you're looking for something serious abobi keep looking further and if it's for chop and go I advice you exercise patience until you collect as much as you wish to and go your way

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:23pm On May 19, 2022
u niggaz will never learn...

I keep telling u dumbs say these girls don't deserve love, all the favour u could do them is to fvck dem and u must pay for the fvck...

That's how u will and can only live long with peace of mind...

Don't be an ass, ur story is annoying, OP. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:23pm On May 19, 2022
I suspect Seun.

Why is he pushing simping topics to FP?

Ogah do you need the AGF to tell you what to do too?

Mad people everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by frozen70(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Since your are not sure of your position in her life

And she lied to you that she us done with her ex yet flaunt his pictures

Just leave her to date herself while you search else where

Before she will claim that she is pregnant for you, whereas is the ex pregnancy
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Lotechi(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2022
chatinent:
Comrade,

Abeg clear me this part...

Dem call their own dating marriage?

Comrade Most High, with due respect, how old is your stupidity?

I could not agree with you more- how old is his stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 19, 2022
MARYIAN:

Meaning? grin
I Luh Ya So Much embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Munzy14(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Lol...You are dating yourself sha..

Meanwhile, post your ex and watch her reaction..two can play the game better..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ceejay80s(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

oga run, it happened to me back then, she ended up marrying the guy, find ur way and evict the relationship now, I have warned u, even if she marries u , she will still be fvcking that guy and all ur kid might not be urs, I don talk my own o!!!, immediately I noticed it from the girl, I wear my Nike canvas run like hell
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by gulfer: 3:26pm On May 19, 2022
EmzyT:

Nah bro. That's childish to me and a waste of energy. He should just play along by acting like nothing is happening, relegate her to side chick, continue hitting that pussy while he's on search for a more better lady outside wink
We're saying the same thing but I like to be succint....No time for long story cool cool cool cool
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by ceejay80s(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2022
ERCROSS:
But wait ooo, is she the one that told you, you are her boyfriend, or na you just dey assume. Diz story no too clear
funny modafucker
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by EricZeal(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2022
The writing is clear on the wall na, Baba what are you asking for again

Any sane individual that really appreciate his or her current relationship and respect his or her partner won't have anything to do with their ex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by waseun007: 3:50pm On May 19, 2022
hmmmm, all this small girl and small boy things, wetin osewa no go see for nairagate
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Bamzyriches451: 4:03pm On May 19, 2022
Damn!
Low self-esteem dey make some people mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Qqqa: 4:16pm On May 19, 2022
Do guys still keep whorres as girlfriends in this nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Niwdog(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

I gave her all the benefit of doubt. Now I have enough excuse to dump her.
does her name starts with letter F
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Kennyking1234: 4:49pm On May 19, 2022
which one be nursing mother? idg
LINSAR:

I understand grabbing boobies.But sucking boobies is just like sucking pure water you didn't cut open.Except a nursing mother sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by LINSAR: 5:02pm On May 19, 2022
Kennyking1234:
which one be nursing mother? idg

A mother with her baby.
Their breasts often have milk...yummy tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by kernniejay(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2022
Alaigbopress:

See this
Pls how old are you? I guess you are either still in secondary school or you just finished secondary school.
Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Afeezcoay(m): 5:25pm On May 19, 2022
You knw what you suppose to do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Tinger15: 5:48pm On May 19, 2022
What makes you think you are not the Ex?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by Fash20: 5:55pm On May 19, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Haha so you learn from that gender too the hard way. Lol I leaned now, I served them hot

Yeah... I can't love them again. I will not be able to even if I want to. I won't be committed to any woman again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status by friendl: 6:03pm On May 19, 2022
Chairman ,l clearly don't understand you ,...is obviously there is no regards for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / Lagos Big Boy Shares Naughty Bedroom Photos With His Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.