Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,977 members, 7,906,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks (622 Views)

New School PHYSICS| Get Physics Textbook Now / Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language / A Very Good Physics Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by HarlequinLekex: 10:35pm On May 18, 2022
Pls,i need a good physics textbook name and author,thank u
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by Emma2Seconds: 10:53pm On May 18, 2022
For what purpose
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by Slynation(m): 3:48am On May 19, 2022
During my time I think we used New School Physics by P.N okeke...You can check it out as well

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by sinkhole: 7:27am On May 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Pls,i need a good physics textbook name and author,thank u
You did not make your specifications clear:
Is it for secondary school, University, Polytechnic or College of Education?
If University, what level and for which course (as in, are you in Physics Dept., A student of Faculty/School of Science or other Faculties and Departments)?
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by HarlequinLekex: 8:16am On May 19, 2022
sinkhole:

You did not make your specifications clear:
Is it for secondary school, University, Polytechnic or College of Education?
If University, what level and for which course (as in, are you in Physics Dept., A student of Faculty/School of Science or other Faculties and Departments)?
Thanks,university,faculty of pharmacy,100 level also mainly for self- building for university.
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by sinkhole: 8:33am On May 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Thanks,university,faculty of pharmacy,100 level also mainly for self- building for university.
Halliday and Resnick. Fundamentals of Physics!
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by HarlequinLekex: 8:53am On May 19, 2022
sinkhole:
Halliday and Resnick. Fundamentals of Physics!
Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by sinkhole: 11:00am On May 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Thanks
You're welcome, but I hope you're good in simple calculus? smiley
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by HarlequinLekex: 10:42am On May 20, 2022
sinkhole:
You're welcome, but I hope you're good in simple calculus? smiley
Am a fmaths guru,so calculus isn't my problem at all,from my own point of view the book will be expensive right
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by sinkhole: 11:21am On May 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Am a fmaths guru,so calculus isn't my problem at all,from my own point of view the book will be expensive right
Yeah, it is a bit expensive and is not even very common, but surely you can get it to order online!
It is a big book that you can not just be carrying about anyhow due to its size cheesy
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by HarlequinLekex: 11:50am On May 20, 2022
sinkhole:
Yeah, it is a bit expensive and is not even very common, but surely you can get it to order online!
It is a big book that you can not just be carrying about anyhow due to its size cheesy
Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Good Physics Textbook Name And Author Thanks by Sniper04(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2022
E no pass halliday

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Mop Up Result 2022 Is Out / 10 Foods To Eat And Avoid On An Empty Stomach / Nigerian Two Brothers Bag First Class In Law From Same University Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.