Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi (982 Views)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by ChuksHills(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2022
The Nasarawa governor spoke during a consultation visit to his office by Chief Amaechi, on Tuesday in Lafia, the state capital.

“I can only wish you the best and at the end of the day, with the calibre of competent aspirants in our party, you have said you are the most competent, my joy is that APC will take over from President Muhammadu Buhari,” Gov. Sule said.

The governor, however, made it clear that the position of the President as the leader of the APC will determine where Nasarawa delegates will stand on the choice of the presidential candidate of the party.

“Your boss, your friend, the man you love President Muhammadu Buhari, has the final say. This is the man we all respect and believe in, where he goes is where we go. No governor can do otherwise,” he maintained.

He added: “But more than you can sell yourself, the team that is following you is intimidating. The team is a selling point. My dear brother, General Yusuf Buratai, is not one that follows people around. I know he must have heard something that l don’t know. His excellency, Amb. Yusuf Tugar is not known to follow people just like that. I’m ready to follow these your delegates.”

Sule said the president like governors at the state level are the leaders of the party that will give direction for the party to follow.

He said contrary to suggestion that only the first term governors exercise firm grip on state party delegates, it is very true that all the governors on their first or second term of office are in charge of the delegates.

“With due respect, not only the first term governors are in control of delegates. All the governors – my colleagues are the one in control of delegates; they are the ones taking care of the party. The same at the federal government, the president is in charge because we know that whatever the direction he follows is not for personal gain but in the national interest.

Earlier, Amaechi told the governor that his mission to the state was to solicit delegate votes.

He reiterated that of all aspirants jostling for the APC ticket, he is the most electable. He narrated how he tackled insecurity in Rivers State as governor, insisting that no other aspirant got that experience.

He said the Buhari administration has commenced the Port Harcourt -Nasarawa rail project, pay glowing tributes to President Buhari for supporting all his initiatives to ensure the success recorded in that sector.

“One thing l can say is that l don’t want to say l’m honest so as not to say l’m proud. But my yes is yes, and my no is no. Don’t blame me; it’s God that created me that way. So, you can count on my promise to support the state if you vote me as president,” Amaechi declared.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by PrinceOfLagos: 1:59am On May 19, 2022
It is getting clearer now

Forget the delegate voting shit, it is whom buhari wants to be APC flag bearer that carry the day on May 29th and Tinubu is not Buhari choice

Buhari loves Amaechi so much even El-rufai has confirmed these...

Shame to Tinubu and his slaves of useless urchins

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by connection77: 2:11am On May 19, 2022
OK o
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by Jennyjay283: 2:31am On May 19, 2022
That statement was meant for some people.
Not people like me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:35am On May 19, 2022
“Your boss, your friend, the man you love [b]President Muhammadu Buhari, has the final say. This is the man we all respect and believe in, [/b]where he goes is where we go. No governor can do otherwise
God bless Our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.
God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by Eriggs: 2:36am On May 19, 2022
Everybody love the president, every good person I mean, not d failures in life.
Enemies of Nigeria go don cry tire.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by chibrolex(m): 4:39am On May 19, 2022
Who Buhari direct me to follow is who I will follow and that person is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi...Aso rock here we come

2 Likes

Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by allcomage: 4:39am On May 19, 2022
Primary is just 10 days away, it will be wailing galore. Governors are picking and endorsing their successors but some mumu don't want buhari to pick and endorse.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by SmartProf(m): 6:01am On May 19, 2022
He added: “But more than you can sell yourself, the team that is following you is intimidating. The team is a selling point. My dear brother, General Yusuf Buratai, is not one that follows people around. I know he must have heard something that l don’t know. His excellency, Amb. Yusuf Tugar is not known to follow people just like that. I’m ready to follow these your delegates.”
This is very revealing from the Nassarawa state Governor.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:30am On May 19, 2022
Lt. Gen Buratai following Ameachi mean that his government team will be deserter. Aboki will full his government.
Peter Obi/Osibanjo or let the country divide.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by Truthisunique2: 6:47am On May 19, 2022
Put source

Buhari is your friend

He has the final say

Where he go we follow

Na this man tilumbu dey hope on
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by nzeobi(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Forget the delegate voting shit, it is whom buhari wants to be APC flag bearer that carry the day on May 29th and Tinubu is not Buhari choice

Bro I don't like tinubu too but please give that man some breathing space allow to spend his loot as he wishes.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by slivertongue: 7:30am On May 19, 2022
Loaded statement. This is a revelation that Buhari has a candidate
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by Lionnation: 7:59am On May 19, 2022
I see ethnic and religion crises resume in the north ones power shift to south, I see the blood of christians especially the Igbo being spilt. If you are a southerner residing north start making plans to relocate immidiately a southerner wins the presidency. To be forewarned is the be forearmed
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by bryning899: 8:57am On May 19, 2022
It's no more a news that Buhari is 100% for Amaechi, but I doubt if Amaechi can win general election..... If anyone have been to Rivers State especially Amaechi LG can understand reason why I said I doubt if Amaechi can win general election, APC should understand next election Buhari won't be on ballots..... Blocs votes from won't be like that this time around, so Buhari should reason well for APC, for almost 8 years under his watch things are going from worst to bad yet everyone especially in the north still love him and couldn't say the truth........
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by victorDanladi: 9:02am On May 19, 2022
nzeobi:

Bro I don't like tinubu too but please give that man some breathing space allow to spend his loot as he wishes.
Na Amaechi who spent 8years as speaker,8 years as governor and 8years as minister no loot
But someone that spent just 8 years as governor and return the state on a prosperous path looted

Your mere hatred for Tinubu can power a whole country
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by BlazinGlory40: 9:56am On May 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Even amaechi won’t be the presidential candidate.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by BlazinGlory40: 9:59am On May 19, 2022
bryning899:
It's no more a news that Buhari is 100% for Amaechi, but I doubt if Amaechi can win general election..... If anyone have been to Rivers State especially Amaechi LG can understand reason why I said I doubt if Amaechi can win general election, APC should understand next election Buhari won't be on ballots..... Blocs votes from won't be like that this time around, so Buhari should reason well for APC, for almost 8 years under his watch things are going from worst to bad yet everyone especially in the north still love him and couldn't say the truth........

Every incumbent president in the past successfully installed their successors and buhari won’t be an exception. That is the Nigerian situation. However, we are not sure who will fly APC flag.
Re: Where Buhari Goes We 'all Go - Gov Sule Assures Amaechi by bryning899: 10:06am On May 19, 2022
It's 100000% Amaechi will be APC candidate

(1) (Reply)

EFCC: Newly Appointed AGF, Anamekwe Nwabuoku In Corruption Scandal / Breaking News: Senator Ekweremadu Won’t Participate In Pdp Governorship Primary / Breaking News: APC Presidential Aspirant Okorocha Proceeds To Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.