Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,317 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes (29646 Views)

Lagos 2023: Mc Oluomo Promises Sanwo-Olu 3 Million Votes / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / 9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by gannod(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2022
The okada riders from the North should go back to their states. They can never be reasonable. You left your region being ravaged by insecurity and you are causing chaos in a region that has accomordated you and you want us to allow you turn our region to your ravaged region, it wont work. I stand with Sanwo-Olu on this. To hell with your voting strength.
Matter of fact, they should be banned in all of the southwest. You guys should go back to your region. The only thing you contribute to the Country is violence and backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Tzar(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2022
These leaders should be interrogated for bringing possible boko haram members into Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Tonypens48(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2022
nedekid:

Bros as someone that knows thses abokis well forget it. They can not be controlled. It's just like when 1 cow cross the road, all other follow without recuse.
There is no how you can trace them. Even their seriki will protect them, next thing they have mounted trailer and dissappeared to Niger or Chad.
On my street, one had been sleeping with a 6 year old and giving her 50 to 100 naira. He and his brother doing tag team. 65 year Olds! The last one injured the girl too much because them carry big gbola.
Do you know the aboki community raised 43k to give the poor guardians of the little girl to treat her, don't know how they settled police but they gave those animals bail in the station, to come back later. What happened next, your guess is as good as mine.
Aboki don climb trailer streight to kano!
I hear before their arrest and release residents called them and insisted they did not want to see them in the neighborhood again, that they are terrorizing little kids. But aboki rapist talk say him be Nigerian and no body fit pursue am.

To bad cry

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Eriokanmi: 8:48am On May 19, 2022
Which massive votes look. Fulanis wey no dey vote for outside during election?. Election is like carnival to them. All of them would travel home to vote their leaders, during which they'd dole out 2k to each of them and fura de nunu. I support the ban 100%. They're so much in lagos and other states in the west and once there's crisis, it wouid be hard to curtail. The recent Abuja experience should teach people some lessons.

I see the Prof Akintoye's advice being embraced here. Kudos. Odu'a a gbe wa oo
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by gadgethead: 8:48am On May 19, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/hausa-community-seeks-reversal-of-okada-ban-promises-sanwo-olu-massive-votes/

Did the idiot seriki even mention the name of David imoh who was brutally murdered because of 100 naira? Let the ban be imposed indefinitely
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by murmee: 8:51am On May 19, 2022
izzou:
sad

I really wish Okada is not banned.

With the crazy traffic and road constructions everywhere, those guys have saved me back to back

Sanwo-olu, there's a better way to manage it than outright ban

Na beg I dey beg sad
There is NO better way than outright ban. Okada is not a safe means of public transportation. Okada is dangerous, it aids criminality and it is spoils the beauty and peace of the city!
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by SmartPolician: 8:55am On May 19, 2022
franchasofficia:
Nuisance.

I know they will succeed in convincing our desperate deity of bourdillion who is desperately seeking their unassured help to become President in 2023.

Hausa-Fulanis that register to vote in their hometowns in the North and their evil politicians will arrange trailers to ship them back to the North to vote even as kids to continue deceiving Nigerians that they have the highest voting power.

So how will they vote Sanwo Olu in Lagos, abi na their ghost go vote?

You are right. Northerners always leave their state of residence en masse few days to the election to vote in the north. You rarely see northerners who vote in the places they live in the South. Election seasons are a time of reunion for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by SmartPolician: 8:58am On May 19, 2022
Lee29:
What the seriki hausa is saying in essence is that the major value those young guys can add is voting.

Sanwo-Olu goofed bigtime to have allowed massive influx of young able-bodied hausa males into Lagos who adds almost no value to the economy as they don't pay for proper rent, buy properties or invest like others. They rather live in abandoned properties or shanties, and patronise majorly their fellow hausa operating kiosks

It's good Sanwo-Olu is bringing a little sanity into Lagos

You are very right about all your observations, but this is Nigeria: the law permits Nigerians to live wherever they want to.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by newdawn2017(f): 8:59am On May 19, 2022
Lionnation:
see ethnic and religion crises resume in the north ones power shift to south, I see the blood of christians especially the Igbo being spilt. If you are a southerner residing north start making plans to relocate immidiately a southerner wins the presidency. To be forewarned is the be forearmed
No SS ( southerner) in d barren north, but Easterners full there. Re igbos now southerners, ve known them to be Easterners. shocked pls what don't I know?? Abi is it my eyes?? It Rivers, bayelsans, akwaibomites, calabarians, edos & deltans that re southerners naa. undecided
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by SmartPolician: 8:59am On May 19, 2022
watchindelta:
Because of vote grin everything now politics undecided

Northerners always leave their state of residence en masse few days to the election to vote in the north. You rarely see northerners who vote in the places they live in the South. Election seasons are a time of reunion for them.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Codeye(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
So you kill and vote?

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by a friend.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on him

You must be of good behaviour o.

Said he is lonely and tired of living alone.
what of bobrisky type of females✅. Me too I'm lonely asf
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Decency2020(f): 9:01am On May 19, 2022
There will be a call from north to tinubu threatening him that no okada for northern blood succkers in Lagos no vote for him and the power monger who is the real governor of Lagos will call his errand boy and the rest will be history. Meanwhile all of una go dey here dey talk nonsense.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by ComeToJesus: 9:04am On May 19, 2022
Imagine his arguments - for voting purposes, he should unban them.

This space called Nigeria is largely misgoverned.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by murmee: 9:06am On May 19, 2022
PHIPEX:
Have you seen an Hausa man who rented an apartment in Lagos? Am yet to see, they all live in uncompleted buildings which make them untraceable.
Some sleep on their Okadas under the bridges. That makes the immediate environment to those bridges very dangerous at night. How can any government tolerate and overlook such menace!

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by famouscargo4u: 9:12am On May 19, 2022
Tonypens48:
Let all Hausa riding bikes in Lagos be documented with means of identification and verifiable address then the governor can consider lifting the ban. A situation where you have characters without tag commits a crime and vanish into thin should not be encouraged.
Don't be surprised if this order is reversed oo... You know uncle Tinubu is ready to do anything it takes. Higher Hausa community go call uncle bat; the bat will call his child too, the rest is history

Sanwo Olu is weak undecided undecided

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research service, Assignments, Projects, content writing, etc...

They don't have any accommodation. They just came and started riding bikes that's why they commit crimes and can't be arraigned.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by famouscargo4u: 9:13am On May 19, 2022
Lee29:
What the seriki hausa is saying in essence is that the major value those young guys can add is voting.

Sanwo-Olu goofed bigtime to have allowed massive influx of young able-bodied hausa males into Lagos who adds almost no value to the economy as they don't pay for proper rent, buy properties or invest like others. They rather live in abandoned properties or shanties, and patronise majorly their fellow hausa operating kiosks

It's good Sanwo-Olu is bringing a little sanity into Lagos

When he tried to stop them from entering Lagos, there was public outcry that the constitution allows free movement within the country.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by virginchaser(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2022
I am waiting for Ogun state government to take the bull by the horn too.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by SarkinYarki: 9:24am On May 19, 2022
To hell with their vote
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Udemzy05: 9:25am On May 19, 2022
izzou:
sad

With the crazy traffic and road constructions everywhere, those guys have saved me back to back

Na beg I dey beg sad

Lol..na today dem dey ban okada for Lagos?

Just chill jare.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Josephkabila12: 9:30am On May 19, 2022
Tonypens48:
Let all Hausa riding bikes in Lagos be documented with means of identification and verifiable address then the governor can consider lifting the ban. A situation where you have characters without tag commits a crime and vanish into thin should not be encouraged.
Don't be surprised if this order is reversed oo... You know uncle Tinubu is ready to do anything it takes. Higher Hausa community go call uncle bat; the bat will call his child too, the rest is history

Kindly check my signature below for your Academic research service, Assignments, Projects, content writing, etc...
There's no need for registration and documentation. Total ban and enforcement of ban is the solution
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by DaniellaDokubo(f): 9:35am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
So you kill and vote?

Is like you want this your request to carry you dey go kuje prisons.

Don't say nobody advised you.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Honestfrend: 9:40am On May 19, 2022
davidtemi:
So they want him to come out with d same mouth he used to ban to unban abi

No be so...

Him no go talk am.. Him go only tell the law enforcement agent to leave them..

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by nihilistjnr: 9:43am On May 19, 2022
izzou:
sad

Na beg I dey beg sad

You better learn to fly like your mates in Edo state grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by foreshore(m): 9:45am On May 19, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://punchng.com/hausa-community-seeks-reversal-of-okada-ban-promises-sanwo-olu-massive-votes/

You didn't rethink when you disobey law or cut short valuable human life. No way
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Enumerator(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2022
cheesy

Indirectly wants free pussy abi wey e go dey Bleep regularly cheesy
LagosToyota5:
So you kill and vote?

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by Sion47: 9:53am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
So you kill and vote?

Roommate abi bedmate.

Na u no be ur friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by eebraa(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2022
Don't fall for that. The Nigerian citizens among them will travel to their hometown to vote while the foreigners cannot vote
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by mastermaestro(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2022
Dikaveli2:
Do they have voters card

Voting is like breath to the ordinary Northerner. Those bogus election results you see coming from their region are no jokes o. They may be inflated, but very very marginally.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by syntekelite(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2022
Tonypens48:

I dont think you have seen or resided close to where those hausa okadas stay,they got no house or address..their bike is their home,toilet and bathroom.. they park their bikes in uncompleted buildings or sides of mosques and sleep on it..literally hundreds of them...what kind of documentation do they have?? Who will be their guarantor?? Who will take responsibility to check mate them.. abeg let them gerrat .. at least some people go burn fat small with strolling..
As for sanwo.. he isnt weak but wise.. when you get to their level of politics you will u.stand..same reason osibanjo looks weak.. if you have good plans fr nigeria dont ever let our politicians know... get the position first then show your true colour..
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by babasolution: 10:14am On May 19, 2022
This is pure blackmail, Yoruba people don enter am.I said it,Hausa will soon become government of Lagos
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by seunayantokun(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2022
They are always a threat to security of life and property. Brandishing voting power is a way of the devil. Only devilish government would entertain rubbish.
Re: Hausa Community Seeks Reversal Of Okada Ban, Promises Sanwo-Olu Massive Votes by kellynexx007(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2022
DEPORT THOSE COW FUCKERS, UNSECONZIED DICK STICKS WITH NO EXPERIENCE ON ROAD USAGE WHEN DRIVING LIKE WAKO JAKO ON OUR ROADS BACK TO THE DESERT OF NORTH AND THE LIFE OF ALIMAJARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Governor Ayade Transformed A Community In 72 Hours / Police Raid MMS Plus Newspaper Over Corruption, Debts Story At Dangote Refinery / Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.