Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor (508 Views)

Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners: Redeemed Church / Ibelegbu Chidinma, RCCG Pastor: Fulani Herdsmen Kidnapped Us / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by ikorodureporta: 7:33am On May 19, 2022
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2022
lord av mercy
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by Felimax(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2022
You may be quoting him out of context.

I don't like click bait.
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by Leemekzy: 7:53am On May 19, 2022
nigerian pastors
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 8:00am On May 19, 2022
Scammer detected.
This pastor is unlike his father.
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by ikorodureporta: 4:41am On May 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by chiommy123(f): 7:01am On May 22, 2022
I think people should read what he said before judging him. He is right though. You don't expect to be rich when you are lazy
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by AntiChristian: 7:27am On May 22, 2022
So those rich Christians are not sinners? Almost everything he said was a lie.
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2022
That's a statement of foolishness and ignorance of the highest order.

It's a shame though that he's not the only church leader suffering from that spiritual deficiency, as it's an idea shared and being sold by some of the most respected church leaders we have today to show how low the church has fallen.

Imagine calling people like apostle Peter, John, James, Stephen etc., of the early church "cursed" because they weren't accumulating riches to themselves but distributing them in accordance with the commandment Jesus had given to them.

No wonder you have a materially rich but spiritually poor church, unlike then when they were spiritually rich despite that they didn't have much riches.

Wisdom is justified by her children.

God bless.
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by RepoMan007: 8:18am On May 22, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
That's a statement of foolishness and ignorance of the highest order.

It's a shame though that he's not the only church leader suffering from that spiritual deficiency, as it's an idea shared and being sold by some of the most respected church leaders we have today to show how low the church has fallen.

Imagine calling people like apostle Peter, John, James, Stephen etc., of the early church "cursed" because they weren't accumulating riches to themselves but distributing them in accordance with the commandment Jesus had given to them.

No wonder you have a materially rich but spiritually poor church, unlike then when they were spiritually rich despite that they didn't have much riches.

Wisdom is justified by her children.

God bless.
pls keep calm oga.
Re: Poor Christians In Nigeria Are Cursed Sinners - RCCG Pastor by xproducer: 5:48pm On May 22, 2022
"Judge not, that ye be not judged." - Matthew 7:1

"There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead." - Luke 16:19-31

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgivable Sin: How Can One Sin Against The Holyspirit? / There's Nothing African About Africans. / 20 Curses Of Disobedience To A Nation From God(sin Is A Reproach To Any Nation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.