Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,371 members, 7,888,210 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

Story For The Timeline (a Quick Notice!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story For The Timeline (a Quick Notice!) (144 Views)

A Quick Question To The Married Folks Here / A Question For The Timeline! (pics) / Timeline Of A Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story For The Timeline (a Quick Notice!) by Haynnie: 8:23am On May 19, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have been on Nairaland for a long time and I have noticed a lot of people who usually write stories here are either doing it to gain traffic on their website leaving the readers a choice to “La click” lol, is not a bad idea fueling your hustle but most nairalanders do not have the time to go on blogs to complete reading a thrilling story.

I had thoughts about this and I came to a solution to this and I want to give it a try if there are still people on here who still spare time to read stories on this forum. I came up with an idea to be posting full stories on either romance section or a recommended section that appreciates fictional stories.

Every Friday would be a drop for new episode of that same story (If there are ratings on it I'll make adjustments to dates of release).
All I just need is motivation to keep up with my hobby since I felt like the talent of writing is wasting instead of putting it into good use without the mindset of expecting profitable returns

I'll update y'all with an interesting piece this Friday and I hope y'all would be ready to read when I start posting?

Have a nice day ahead

PS: I’m just bored and I want to be productive in anyway that's why I'm venturing to start something challenging and I want to keep an optimistic mindset I might get a good turnaround here.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Feel Normal And Ordinary After Extreme Admiration? / Relationship Marriage Counselor/therapist / Fgjhfgjfgjffjjjfgjfgjfg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.