Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,171 members, 7,939,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? (1403 Views)

Romantic Pepper Seller Gets Girlfriend's Name Carved On His Arm (video) / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend’s Face On Her Arm In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2022
Okay... I'll cut to the chase..due to recent unfortunate events that's occured in the past few weeks, I am starting to become paranoid and fear for the lives of myself and my family.

Hence, I've decided to find out how I'm going to get a licensed weapon to ensure that I atleast have a fighting chance should my enemy get involved in a squabble with a mob or a group of people with intent to kill.

NB: I intend to carry it everywhere I go. If there's anything I've learnt from the past few weeks.. nigerians are cowardly, selfish, unreliable people who intend to mind their business when things go awry for a person. You might be getting mugged in broad day light and everyone would look away and choose to mind their own business.

I've seen it happen a lot... I'm not trying to cast any form of aspersion or insult anyone, but we're cowards in these parts.

Insults are very much welcome.
Yours sincerely

Fvxk you too.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Highman56: 4:25pm On May 19, 2022
Lol if them catch u with gun dey go tag u armed robber and na straight tyre be dat o
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2022
In Nigeria you should be 35yrs and above to own a licensed firearm

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:25pm On May 19, 2022
Mctcheeeeeeewwwwwww.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
In Nigeria you should be 35yrs and above to own a licensed firearm
okay.. I'll wait..thanks
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
Highman56:
Lol if them catch u with gun dey go tag u armed robber and na straight tyre be dat o
hence I specifically mentioned, "licensed"
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Mctcheeeeeeewwwwwww.
Hoe-kay, Hoe!
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Pussyassniggar(f): 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
hence I specifically mentioned, "licensed"
street nor know the meaning of "licensed" wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Deicide: 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
I am also interested, this country no safe again. And I don't wanna die for stupid reason.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
Pussyassniggar:
street nor know the meaning of "licensed" wink
make street no worry. I ready to riddle street body with bullets.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Deicide:
I am also interested, this country no safe again.
God bless you. People might think we are being too extreme...but it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Pussyassniggar(f): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
make street no worry. I ready to riddle street body with bullets.
grin grin
Wahala o
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Hoe-kay, Hoe!

Mtcheeeeewwww. This is what you took twenty hours to think up? Eyaaa.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by loadedvibes: 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
Lol.. interesting thread..

Well my little knowledge is Nigeria doesn't grant license to civilians for concealable weapons so the only kinda weapons you can be licensed to carry are double barrels and I think pump action.. you are not allowed assault rifles too.

Also the weapon better not get lost or stolen under your care.. you stress you would face from Nigeria police you will regret it..

Also I should add you don't need to be 35years you can apply from age 18.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeeewwww. This is what you took twenty hours to think up? Eyaaa.
why, you thought I was gonna waste my thinking faculty on a clapback? There are better things to do with my time than engaging a female in such petty nonsense. Run along now.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Darkseid(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
I get sharp Awka made for sale, no need for license grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
post=113021679:
Lol.. interesting thread..

Well my little knowledge is Nigeria doesn't grant license to civilians for concealable weapons so the only kinda weapons you can be licensed to carry are double barrels and I think pump action.. you are not allowed assault rifles too.

Also the weapon better not get lost or stolen under your care.. you stress you would face from Nigeria police you will regret it..

Also I should add you don't need to be 35years you can apply from age 18.
thanks bruh.. anything to protect myself would do, thanks for the information. It is priceless.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
Darkseid:
I get sharp Awka made for sale, no need for license grin grin
lol. I need a license to kill. Bruh.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by loadedvibes: 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
My advice instead of going through the stress obtaining a weapon in Nigeria.. why not exit the country to a safer clime
SarutobiEky:
thanks bruh.. anything to protect myself would do, thanks for the information. It is priceless.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
I've been thinking about it as well...I sure need a 9mm Glock 12rounds, the country is just anyhow

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2022
post=113021911:
My advice instead of going through the stress obtaining a weapon in Nigeria.. why not exit the country to a safer clime
I don't have funds for that now...in the interim, I have to ensure I stay alive long enough to leave these shores.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
Slynation:
I've been thinking about it as well...I sure need a 9mm Glock 12rounds, the country is just anyhow

can we get it the illegal route?
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by loadedvibes: 9:56pm On May 20, 2022
Tho it is well
SarutobiEky:
I don't have funds for that now...in the interim, I have to ensure I stay alive long enough to leave these shores.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by hardbody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Okay... I'll cut to the chase..due to recent unfortunate events that's occured in the past few weeks, I am starting to become paranoid and fear for the lives of myself and my family.

Hence, I've decided to find out how I'm going to get a licensed weapon to ensure that I atleast have a fighting chance should my enemy get involved in a squabble with a mob or a group of people with intent to kill.

NB: I intend to carry it everywhere I go. If there's anything I've learnt from the past few weeks.. nigerians are cowardly, selfish, unreliable people who intend to mind their business when things go awry for a person. You might be getting mugged in broad day light and everyone would look away and choose to mind their own business.

I've seen it happen a lot... I'm not trying to cast any form of aspersion or insult anyone, but we're cowards in these parts.

Yours sincerely

Fvxk you too.

You can get a license for pump action but not pistols or revolvers. However, carrying pump action around is another thing all together. I keep mine at home but I move around with taser and pepper spray. These could give you a window of escape in a one on one situation.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:58pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
why, you thought I was gonna waste my thinking faculty on a clapback? There are better things to do with my time than engaging a female in such petty nonsense. Run along now.

Mtcheeeww. Yawns. E be like say dem dey always open una brains, come pour rhetorics for inside like sand, then seal am back. Because God knows that for the life of me, I cannot understand why y'all always sound the same. Parroting each others' words and phrases and terms.

I hissed. I did not say anything of importance, but you that supposedly have common sense and worthwhile things to do HAD to respond to that. Go and sleep, joor, my friend.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Mtcheeeww. Yawns. E be like say dem dey always open una brains, come pour rhetorics for inside like sand, then seal am back. Because God knows that for the life of me, I cannot understand why y'all always sound the same. Parroting each others' words and phrases and terms.

I hissed. I did not say anything of importance, but you that supposedly have common sense and worthwhile things to do HAD to respond to that. Go and sleep, joor, my friend.
Eyaa. Hoe-kay Hoe! Cry me a river. I'm not here to entertain you. Go find a willing volunteer.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Slynation(m): 10:00pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
can we get it the illegal route?
sure Offcourse...

But I want the one I will get hailed when I blow off some MF not the one they will ask me who gave you a gun...grin
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Eyaa. Hoe-kay Hoe! Cry me a river.

You will not have the last word, sha, I can promise you that. If you don't give up now, you go give up las' las'.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin
Slynation:
sure Offcourse...

But I want to the one I will get hailed when I blow off some MF not the one they will ask me who gave you a gun...grin
sounds more like it. I swear my fingers itchy... I need to blow me some aboki brains out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:

Yours sincerely

Fvxk you too.
You're childish...
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You will not have the last word, sha, I can promise you that. If you don't give up now, you go give up las' las'.
LMAO.
Re: How Can I Get to own a Licensed Fire Arm? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2022
BoredBerry:
You're childish...
And you're?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Showcase Her Big Toto Online / I Want To Marry My Oga's Wife. How Do I Do? / I No Wa See This Kind Love Abi Na Madness Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.