Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,032 members, 7,919,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:20 AM

WWE Acknowledges Nigerian Family’s Creative Recreation Of Roman Reigns Wrestling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WWE Acknowledges Nigerian Family’s Creative Recreation Of Roman Reigns Wrestling (584 Views)

I Told My NIGERIAN Family I'm GAY / Roman Reigns Vs Riddle(strictly WWE Fans Only). / Photos Of The Rock & Roman Reigns Shooting Fast & Furious Spin-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Acknowledges Nigerian Family’s Creative Recreation Of Roman Reigns Wrestling by EfyaGodwina: 12:11pm On May 19, 2022
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has acknowledged a group of Nigerian skit makers from the same family for mimicking one of their wrestlers (Roman Reigns)  style of entrance.

The unknown skit makers recreated the beautiful grand entrance of Roman Reigns and their video went viral to the extent it reached the corridors of World Wrestling Entertainment.

Being overwhelmed by their video, they reposted their video on their official and verified Instagram handle which has a billion followers.

Roman Reigns also took time to record himself while watching and reacting to the video.

The skit makers with joy and happiness in their hearts reposted the video WWE posted and expressed their gratitude to God.

Watch the video below:

https://allgistroom.com/wwe-nigerian-familys-roman-reigns-wrestling/

Re: WWE Acknowledges Nigerian Family’s Creative Recreation Of Roman Reigns Wrestling by Truvelisback(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2022
In Roman Reigns voice: Acknowledge me!

1 Like

Re: WWE Acknowledges Nigerian Family’s Creative Recreation Of Roman Reigns Wrestling by brosom(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2022
Aside form our devilish government our people are beautiful gifted/talented.
Re: WWE Acknowledges Nigerian Family’s Creative Recreation Of Roman Reigns Wrestling by RedMac: 12:18pm On May 19, 2022
lolz
Re: WWE Acknowledges Nigerian Family’s Creative Recreation Of Roman Reigns Wrestling by RedMac: 12:19pm On May 19, 2022
this guy with him two cousins sabi collect wotowoto from Oga Brock Lesnar... bunch of lazy wrestlers grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] How University Destroy My Life (episode 1-6) / Sperm Donation!!! / Arrogant Igbo Men Like Osi Umenyiora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.