Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,721 members, 7,914,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

Please Help Ooo My Cousin Was Unable To Sat For 2022 UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Ooo My Cousin Was Unable To Sat For 2022 UTME (231 Views)

My Cousin Was Duped Of ₦15,000 Because Of JAMB / How Yabatech Students Sat For A Test / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Ooo My Cousin Was Unable To Sat For 2022 UTME by Kingsleyifebuch(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2022
Please help oooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
I have made a series of concerted effort about the inability of my cousin to sit for this year UTME as a result of error she encountered on the process of writing the exam . She was scheduled to write her exam on Friday, May 6, 2022 By 09:00AM.
She encountered this error on her screen as she tried to login to start her exam "Candidates exist in another computer, contact the administrator". She tried everything possible with contacting the invigilators within the exam premises towards which she was given about five different computer to login but the problem persist. The invigilators assured her that they will log the complaint to the JAMB headquarter.
We have also visited the JAMB office in Enugu to make same complaint. We have tried reprinting since the incident but her Exam date profile have not changed .

Please if you have had a similar issue in the past or if you can suggest a better way we can go about resolving this issue , we will appreciate you greatly.

Lalasticlala seun mynd44 Abeg make una help
Re: Please Help Ooo My Cousin Was Unable To Sat For 2022 UTME by securitywatch50: 5:24pm On May 19, 2022
Same to my niece on the same day, she was unable to tumb print called the attention of invigilator's and was told to visit jamb office which she did and jamb office was unable to do anything till date.

I'm also appealing to jamb headquarters to address the issues or reschedule exam for the affected candidates.

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! It's 100days Already,so Fast!!! / The Secret To Earning In Dollars Revealed / lesson for all stingy people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.