Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,140 members, 7,977,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:54 AM

"I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover (2159 Views)

I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Ex-lover / I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Drag Ex-lover / Cute Pictures Of Regina Daniels, As Tonto Dikeh Continue to Break the Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by Fanoftech: 6:28pm On May 19, 2022
"I open leg for you no mean say we be levels” – Tonto Dikeh continues to drag former-lover, Prince Kpokpogri
http://www.temisblog.com/2022/05/i-open-leg-for-you-no-mean-say-we-be.html

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by Cubalabloo(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2022
Yes you are not on the same level with him. You are just a public bitch!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2022
Fanoftech:
"I open leg for you no mean say we be levels” – Tonto Dikeh continues to drag former-lover, Prince Kpokpogri

Clearance sales e be abi?

2 Likes

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by derecho(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2022
Does she think at all?

When you open legs for a person lower than you, it shows your self worth.
Instead of her to respect her son, she's busy fooling around.
Keep opening your legs to everybody as if you're a public toilet.

3 Likes

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by SocialJustice: 7:00pm On May 19, 2022
I hope this girl has family that will take care of her son when she eventually runs mad or kills herself.

2 Likes

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by rickpat(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2022
This girl madness na ORIGINAL "FOLLOW-COME"

ALWAYS TALKING NONSENSE... REALLY FEEL FOR THAT HER SON... SUCH A SHAMELESS BEING

2 Likes

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by GOFRONT(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2022
Me just wan know who she dey presently open the leg for.......

1 Like

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by taiwotimitt: 7:52pm On May 19, 2022
Olosho
Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by suffering: 10:17pm On May 19, 2022
Animals after fucking are called mates for a reason. That younger guy she was warming his bed because he had money can order her like he would a seventeen year old girlfriend. Abeg, her market don end. Na attention she dey find.
Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by Owologbo(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2022
Fanoftech:
Tonto love the kpokpo guy no be small.
There's something the guy was doing right that Tonto could not just let go.

1 Like

Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by Iamicekid(m): 7:52am On May 20, 2022
Sure you guys ain’t levels now, cause with all ur glory join together u get any property worth 700m, no so na the guy that stoops so low to your level
Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by DIKEnaWAR: 9:47am On May 20, 2022
Tonto met her match in Kpokpogiri. Two mad people
Re: "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover by udomma1005(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2022
derecho:
Does she think at all?

When you open legs for a person lower than you, it shows your self worth.
Instead of her to respect her son, she's busy fooling around.
Keep opening your legs to everybody as if you're a public toilet.
Not as if, she is a public waste dump!

(1) (Reply)

“Ola Of Lagos Got Me Pregnant & Stopped Picking My Calls” - Nigeria Lady(vid) / Davido Announce Chris Brown, Victor Osimhen & Verydarkman Will Be At His Wedding / Sauce Kid Hot Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.