Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,699 members, 7,914,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:59 PM

Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca (2375 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) / Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu, APC Campaign To Auchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by TallerKola: 11:49pm On May 19, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man
Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by Jamesbally: 5:15am On May 20, 2022
oikirodah:
Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,Turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Carnival  (Videos And Photos)

Here In Kano We Believe In Loyalty. All Our 464 Votes Belongs To Asiwaju Tinubu

~Gov Ganduje

With those few remarks from the Kano State Governor, all other contestants' fates in the APC presidential primaries were sealed. Why does Kano State have to make everything personal? Have you seen videos of the love shown towards Tinubu today in Kano?

My Broda and Sistas this one pass love o, the loyalty na the highest ever wey dem fit ever show to anybody. When we say Tinubu mean business dem feel say we just dey talk, Why do these people place such a high value on the Jagaban?

See Ehh who God don bless no man fit ever curse, Tinubu is blessed and it is ordained by God, hence he is the peoples choice.

Apart from the Kano State Government officials dressed in Tinubu's costume to meet the Jagaban, they also transformed it into a carnival.

When did a private meeting with delegates become a family reunion?

All I see here is love, a big display of love, if you detest Tinubu, go lick stew abeg , the more you hate him, the more the love on the street manifests. Come... ask yourself since when delegates begin wear unifom? For Tinubu matta dem wear uniform that na to show you say these men no dey play at all.

I no fit shout, i no be Awilo make una see video with una two KOROKORO EYES make u know say Tinubu on him own na MEN him be.

See Video Below...

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah Chairman CEO Bush Radio Academy.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/kano-state-takes-tinubus-campaign-personalturns-delegates-meeting-into-huge-carnival-videos-and-photos/

You wan give IPOB Traders High Blood Presure grin grin grin

Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by AdeniyiA(m): 5:27am On May 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Forget story, Hausa people are honest to a fault, extremely loyal, when they call you a friend they go all out for you

Tinubu would also serve Northern intrest like Obasanjo when he gets power since some southerners have shown betrayal to his good gestures

You and the OP would be surprised when the North show more love to their own interest than to a foreigner.
All this carnival-like campaign might just be a smokescreen to suck the man of his ill-gotten wealth. And when they're done, they meuve... undecided
Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by Mooh247: 5:29am On May 20, 2022
AdeniyiA:

You and the OP would be surprised when the North show more love to their own interest than a foreigner.
All this carnival like campaign might just be a smokescreen to sick the man of his ill-gotten wealth. And when they're done, they meuve... undecided

Ofcoarse North are not Zombies and everyone isn't going to support Tinubu.... But majority of Northerners like him and it's not even about money

Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by Nobody: 10:01am On May 20, 2022
The man wey Sabi road. Let's leave those following others to go astray. We are on the right path. Like the Lion said - 'I don't know where they are running to' ..Lolz
Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by MikoB: 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
famology:

See your Senator Jibrin Barau fully BATIFIED
Cc: MikoB

Make una dey hear word jooor.

I have told you people that it's not about taking photos, someone was saying the senator was with lawan, now is with tinubu according to you, forgetting that he was with osinbajo too, two days ago, anyway less than 10days, all these will stop.
Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by famology(m): 12:59pm On May 20, 2022
MikoB:

I have told you people that it's not about taking photos, someone was saying the senator was with lawan, now is with tinubu according to you, forgetting that he was with osinbajo too, two days ago, anyway less than 10days, all these will stop.

The convention go sweet.
Re: Kano State Takes Tinubu's Campaign Personal,turns Delegates Meeting Into Huge Ca by famology(m): 3:59pm On May 22, 2022
MikoB:

See Almakura has officially joined Tinubu's entourage. This is today in Yobe state. Almakura controls the Apc structure in nasarawa. Even when Abdulahi was contesting for national chairman, Almakura was the one openly endorsed by the nasarawa state Apc. If I dey tell u politics dey listen ok? You still have any doubts where nasarawa belongs? Hahahahahahahaha..... Tinubu is an unstoppable movement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima As Apc VP Candidate And Atiku's Endorsement / 2023: Why Peter Obi Is Gaining Prominence Nationwide – Makarfi / APC Northerners Burning Tinubu's Campaign Properties, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.