Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,081 members, 7,967,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:15 AM

Thanks - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thanks (1400 Views)

Thanks for your input / I Am Now Trading With An Iphone Thanks To The Chart (photos) / Hi Nairalanders, Please Help A Sis Raise Some Funds For Her Wedding. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
IMO01:
I sells cars and land too but i dont make this amount .

Car business now dey tough unless na you get the car. If you be marketer omo e no easy oh

Land na once once

Maybe its the arbitrage business thats giving you d money. Show us the way baba i want to buy and build my own house.

Hmm. Let me just say I’m lucky too coupled with HARD WORK! , but ehn I spend HEAVILY on advertisements.

Also the crypto arbitrage is not that easy and it’s not something I can just put u through online. Anyway join the crypto thread on nairaland and you will spot opportunities for that .. everything’ u need to make money is on nairaland. Seun is a blessing to us.

Cc
[quote author=Pk01 post=113013748][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Thanks by Gallybounce: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
My strong advice to u is that u should just dey continue to dey live ur life as e dey happen cus a don dey confused already.

Even all ur plans sef are confused grin
hey brother. Please help me to edit my post . God bless u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold to Naira4dollar.com / Winning 1.5 To 3 Odd Here Daily(free)(WON) / Make Money Exporting And Packaging Nigerian Food Stuff Abroad

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.