Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,317 members, 7,978,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Christian Politicians And Their Wicked And Evil Prayers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Politicians And Their Wicked And Evil Prayers (250 Views)

Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 / Buhari Should Do His 2nd Term, Christian Politicians Are Deceiving Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Politicians And Their Wicked And Evil Prayers by Johndickson500(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2022
POLITICIANS AND THEIR WICKED PRAYERS.
……What do you mean by in God’s name we pray? If you can’t say in Jesus Name, keep quiet and stop hypocritical prayers……. If you can’t mention Jesus in public, you don’t deserve a public office as a Christian or I beg your pardon as a church goer.

Follow me on Facebook using this link

https://www.facebook.com/johnemmanueldickson
Re: Christian Politicians And Their Wicked And Evil Prayers by Jennyjay283: 7:07am On May 20, 2022
I don't blame you people at all.....
If i talk in this unreasonable matter of you guys, that means i want to have that kind of una brain
Re: Christian Politicians And Their Wicked And Evil Prayers by Johndickson500(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2022
Keep quiet and shot up
Re: Christian Politicians And Their Wicked And Evil Prayers by PlayerMeji: 10:27am On May 20, 2022
Brother Emma,

Be calming down... God is greater in strength and mercy.

We both pray in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

So if someone prays in the name of the Father and you reject him, that means you have rejected the Son and the Holy Ghost together.

I understand that you are trying to say Christian politicians don't pray in Jesus name in the public but they pray in God's name.

We will get there, just calm down.

Johndickson500:
Keep quiet and shot up

(1) (Reply)

Delta Guber: Ukodhiko Congratulates Oborevwori For Winning PDP Ticket / According To The Book Of Rocha's Son Of Okorocha Chapter 4 Verse 1-9 / Congratulations Nigeria Fulani Herdsmen Patron Is PDP Flagbearer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.