Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,373 members, 7,901,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell (24938 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Terrence99: 11:58pm On May 20, 2022
Go to Ikoyi cemetery or Vaults and Gardens, pay for a burial space there. Transfer your assets to a Trustee company. They will administer your assets for the benefit of your family when you die.
Prepare for the inevitable.

8 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Jmichael1(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2022
Any1 who bliv dis write up will also bliv buhari is God sent to save nigeria.....

we move.....

8 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Jmichael1(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
No place in the bible says because u repent u wont be punished for ur sin.
Any pastor that say otherwise is just a god of man.
so were did Apc get their own logic from?
cum to Apc and ur sins shall be 4given and u automaticaly bcum a saint...
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:48am On May 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
See bros, hmm, its not all about church. The reason people of nowadays dont believe in church is cus wen we comit sins we think we re forgiven without punishment. Noooo

Go and ask any pastor, if u commit sin and run to God, God wil forgive u but u will still answer for ur commited sin, sadly the new generation churches are not preaching this.

Now u wil ask me what does forgiveness mean wen in real sense u wil still be punished abi. Well

Wen u sin and u dont repent to ask for forgiveness, u wont be forgiven and wen u re not forgiven u dont have salvation. But wen u ask for forgiveness and u re forgiven and ur salvation is sure, but the blood u spill wil cry for justice and for justice to be served, u would have to be punished
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:58am On May 21, 2022
Neddstark:
Are you ready to embrace Jesus? If you are, know your kind of christianity will be a prayer warrior type. Because the enemy will be on your tail day and night.
as in ehn baba no go dey rest cos na this kind one go dey serve Jesus with full force knowing the powers that are after him

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:00am On May 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
See bros, hmm, its not all about church. The reason people of nowadays dont believe in church is cus wen we comit sins we think we re forgiven without punishment. Noooo

Go and ask any pastor, if u commit sin and run to God, God wil forgive u but u will still answer for ur commited sin, sadly the new generation churches are not preaching this.

Now u wil ask me what does forgiveness mean wen in real sense u wil still be punished abi. Well

Wen u sin and u dont repent to ask for forgiveness, u wont be forgiven and wen u re not forgiven u dont have salvation. But wen u ask for forgiveness and u re forgiven and ur salvation is sure, but the blood u spill wil cry for justice and for justice to be served, u would have to be punished
you're very right.
honestly it's not about just asking for forgiveness especially for a Christian that was saved.
Your sins may be forgiven but you'll suffer it's consequences
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:06am On May 21, 2022
Taba21:

See them no difference between you and the brain-dead ipob, first of all you need to ask Jesus Christ to give you wisdom.

That guy will pay the price.
Biko how IPOB take relate to this matter

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:26am On May 21, 2022
jagorinho:

He has nothing to loose, he is down and seems he is real, you can decipher the state of mind of people from the way they write
it's very true bro.
I happen to live near most of these guys so all his confessions here isn't strange
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:30am On May 21, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

I swallowed a small pot, something that yoruba’s call ado. Its a very small one that only my science man knew tge science behind how i was able to swallow the pot.

So if i suddenly stop or back out, the pot inside me will make me swell gradually till I’m all bloated up like a water soaked bread. Then death
that girlfriend of yours you sacrificed, did she at any point in time ask you of your source of wealth?
Or she knew you were into this and she still supported you?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:32am On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:
Go to Ikoyi cemetery or Vaults and Gardens, pay for a burial space there. Transfer your assets to a Trustee company. They will administer your assets for the benefit of your family when you die.
Prepare for the inevitable.
grin
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Lawly: 1:51am On May 21, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can
PLEASE CONFESS YOUR SINS TO GOD, ASK LORD JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND LEAD YOU TO GOD AND TO SALVATION. FAST AND PRAY ASKING JESUS TO INTERVENE INTO YOUR MATTER.
IMPORTANTLY, MAKE A COVENANT WITH GOD AND HIS SON JESUS THAT THEY SHOULD COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND HELP YOU STOP THE EVILS AND THAT IN RETURN, YOU SHALL SERVE GOD ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE. MAKE IT A PRAYER AND FAST AND PRAY ABOUT IT EVERYDAY FOR COMPLETE 7 MONTHS AND AS SOMEONE EARLIER SAID ON THIS TREAD, ALSO ENSURE THAT YOU GO TO MOUNTAIN OF FIRE FOR ASSISTANCE IN PRAYERS FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE. THIS IS A JOURNEY OF NO RETURN ONCE YOU START IT. SATAN ISN'T JOKING AT ALL. ALSO KNOW THAT ON DOING THIS, THE EVIL SPIRITS AND YOUR SCIENCE MAN WILL MAKE LIFE A LIVING HELL FOR YOU. THEY WILL MAKE YOU TO LOSS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE THAT MAKES YOU A HUMAN. WHEN THEY FIND OUT THAT THEY CANNOT KILL YOU SPIRITUALLY, THEY WILL ENGAGE YOU PHYSICALLY TO KILL YOU. JUST ALWAYS BE WITH MOUNTAIN OF FIRE CHURCH AND ALWAYS PRAY. GOD WILL SURELY MAKE YOU WIN THEM. PEOPLE FAR FAR FAAAAAAR WORST THAN YOU HAVE ESCAPED THEM BY RUNNING TO GOD AND THEY SURVIVED. YOU TOO CAN DO SAME. DON'T LOSE HOPE. BUT ALSO REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL DEFINITELY ANSWER TO GOD FOR YOUR CRIMES. GOD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE. BUT GOD WILL PROTECT YOU AND ITS BETTER YOU ARE CHIDED BY GOD THAN BY SATAN CUS GOD GIVES LIFE. HE'S YOUR MAKER BUT SATAN TAKES THE LIFE AWAY AND DESTROYS YOU.
AS JESUS TAUGHT US, WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE HIS SOUL.

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by jedisco(m): 4:33am On May 21, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Yes I sacrificed her eventually

How did you do that?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 6:33am On May 21, 2022
Jmichael1:

so were did Apc get their own logic from?

cum to Apc and ur sins shall be 4given and u automaticaly bcum a saint...
that is why the government of the world failed.

And besides, apc hierarchy are not God. Who are they?? Accumulation of demented fellows...
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 7:23am On May 21, 2022
GrandFinale2021:
that girlfriend of yours you sacrificed, did she at any point in time ask you of your source of wealth?
Or she knew you were into this and she still supported you?

She knew what i was into, she was even the one that took me to the Science man. But what she didn’t expect was the fact that i would use her.. but i did, when the requests of the science man almost chocked me.

I wasn’t gonna use her but then, i realized she only spends the money with me why i suffer the consequences..

Then i found out that She was knacking a dude by the side so used the pussy as a sacrificial lamb.

She fell sick for 2 months and dried on her mums bed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by franklingud(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
You're very stupid
Bro he's not stupid.

Do what he said, respect HungerBad by changing your moniker.

4 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 7:40am On May 21, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
My other dude that I introduced to my science man, he went against the set rules for a minute, early this year, i was at his candle night. They used his 50million naira benz to drive his corpse to his grave. The day he was buried, the moment they put him in the floor, it rained very hard that the grave pit was filled to the brim with rain water. His coffin submerged in the water. And when it finally stopped raining, omo they evacuated the water in the grave pit and didn’t even bother opening to check what the water may have done to him.. they covered the pit with earth. Till today, if you visit the spot, rain fall o e no fall, the place is always mushy.
grin grin grin grin grin

Omooooo this tin be like movie ooh grin

Dem baptized ur paddy in the grave

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Geniero: 7:48am On May 21, 2022
But you said it was your late friend who introduced you to the science man, but suddenly it's your girl friend. This your story don turn fiction?

Tormentedsoul:

She knew what i was into, she was even the one that took me to the Science man. But what she didn’t expect was the fact that i would use her.. but i did, when the requests of the science man almost chocked me.

I wasn’t gonna use her but then, i realized she only spends the money with me why i suffer the consequences..

Then i found out that She was knacking a dude by the side so used the pussy as a sacrificial lamb.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by fattprince(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2022
Taba21:

What's this one saying so your church is so powerful and you're crying for insecurities everywhere in Nigeria.

People like you are the problem of a black man.
That guy will pay the price.
The guy shared his experience and it wasn't even his church. Sometimes you just always wish these things are lies but they are real.
Let me tell you a story, one day on his death bed lay an atheist. Another atheist was with him to see him out(of life). But the dying atheist was in so much pain he doesn't even know what to do but all what the other atheist was telling him was to hold on to the last moment and die an atheist but the dying one replied him "You fool, their is nothing to hold on to". So whatever you believe in whether Muslim, Christian, Traditional or Buddhism just believe and hold on to it, it will help you immensely in life. God is Faith, God is Nature, God is logic, God is good, God is evil, God is mystery, God is everything. Why do you think they say God doesn't make mistakes. People believe God not making mistakes is him being good that's why atheist will tell you why is bad thing happening to this poor children and these naive believer will answer and say it's the devil no it's God just being perfect. Balancing things out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 7:52am On May 21, 2022
Geniero:
As per the hell fire chief Judge and hell fire register keeper wey you be. Make una nor de show too shallowness with una post... The apostle Paul wey sacrifice Ppl tire before God save am, nor be salvation him get?. OP find Bible believing church, yes you go loose everything. I nor wan believe your story till I hear you mention Magodo, e get why

That is why i said wen u repent u re automatically saved, but the consequences of ur sin are there for u to bear sir.

U can ask same apostle paul again.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 7:57am On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

If them give this one 10k, you fit die on behalf of the OP sef.
u dey mind that mumu

I cant receive shishi for his hand unless i work for him and he paid for my services rendered.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by fattprince(m): 7:58am On May 21, 2022
Geniero:
But you said it was your late friend who introduced you to the science man, but suddenly it's your girl friend. This your story don turn fiction?

Read and comprehend. I'm not saying what he's saying is true oh but. He said his girlfriend is introduce him why he introduced his late friend.

6 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 8:00am On May 21, 2022
GrandFinale2021:
the guy is being blunt.
I have been a beneficiary of a yahoo boys gestures, bro till now e still dey hook my throat.
Never accept anything they give you, it ends in tears
How e still dey hook u for throat bro?? Pls explain sir. I am interested

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 8:05am On May 21, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Hmmmm lobatan ooohhhhh

21/22 year old girl don know babalawo house shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OlawaleBammie: 8:07am On May 21, 2022
Geniero:

read it well, it was him that introduced his friend and not the other way round.

Nice observation, that is wat i first of all checked as well grin

His gf introduction him, while he introduction his friend

8 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Efe42(m): 8:25am On May 21, 2022
Geniero:

Bro some issue are very complicated that's why you have to read to understand it properly he didn't say he late friend introduce him to the science man read well okay.

This is what he said early on.

My other dude that I introduced to my science man, he went against the set rules for a minute, early this year, i was at his candle night. They used his 50million naira benz to drive his corpse to his grave. The day he was buried, the moment they put him in the floor, it rained very hard that the grave pit was filled to the brim with rain water. His coffin submerged in the water. And when it finally stopped raining, omo they evacuated the water in the grave pit and didn’t even bother opening to check what the water may have done to him.. they covered the pit with earth. Till today, if you visit the spot, rain fall o e no fall, the place is always mushy.

Stories like this make me weak because late last year during November I was eager to belong to game, I mean get this money in whatever way I can because I'm jobless my G have been calling me since 2018 to join make money but I always have this deep thought in me that I'll regrets this move after some few years, its my girlfriend who calm me down because of love but unfortunately I still break up with her because I'm not ready for relationship I've been there before once you have made your mind to do it there's a spirit behind you from there but some folks don't know.

Just imagine now some folks will still OP is lieying thing's do happen in real life just like the movies you watch at home.

OP how many virgin did you killed during those time and his your Mother and Father still on Earth

9 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Terrence99: 8:28am On May 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
That is why i said wen u repent u re automatically saved, but the consequences of ur sin are there for u to bear sir.

U can ask same apostle paul again.

Paul killed people. He was eventually beheaded. Those small boys don't know anything.

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 8:34am On May 21, 2022
jedisco:

How did you do that?
i had sex with her with an ointment prepared by my Science man. No bloodshed, no maiming. She just went about life till she got bedridden and died

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 8:35am On May 21, 2022
Efe42:

Bro some issue are very complicated that's why you have to read to understand it properly he didn't say he late friend introduce him to the science man read well okay.

This is what he said early on.

Stories like this make me weak because late last year during November I was eager to belong to game, I mean get this money in whatever way I can because I'm jobless my G have been calling me since 2018 to join make money but I always have this deep thought in me that I'll regrets this move after some few years, its my girlfriend who calm me down because of love but unfortunately I still break up with her because I'm not ready for relationship I've been there before once you have made your mind to do it there's a spirit behind you from there but some folks don't know.

Just imagine now some folks will still OP is lieying thing's do happen in real life just like the movies you watch at home.

OP how many virgin did you killed during those time and his your Mother and Father still on Earth

Lets say 3 virgins… and it wasn’t easy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 8:36am On May 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
read it well, it was him that introduced his friend and not the other way round.

Nice observation, that is wat i first of all checked as well grin

His gf introduction him, while he introduction his friend

Thanks for reading and observing and not jumping onto the ‘i need to comment bandwagon’
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by N3wman: 8:43am On May 21, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

If i give you one of my cars, you’d one day drive it to town and it will stop in the middle of the highway and an uncoming truck would crush you and the car..

You may think I’m wishing you bad but no, I’m being straight with you.

If you don’t die, i mean if you escape the highway by any chance, the possession of such a car would mark the beginning of your generational penury that you will see money on the floor you will think its shit and you will see shit on the floor you will think it’s money.

Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In India Dupes 90 People (photo) / Skull Mining: Nigerians Express Worries Over The Killings In Ogun / Busted: Fake AIG Apprehended In Abuja With 11 ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.