Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,797 members, 7,941,987 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer (358 Views)

Gibran Was Not Only A Talented Writer But He Was Also A Word Stylist:pen Lebanon / THE GRAIL:GENESIS. A Novel By Talented 2000 / NOVEL: CAMELS, A Story Of Love And Pain. By blacpen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer by Nobody: 11:48am On May 20, 2022
Heart
Pain

author: Fidelis Chinemerem precious

Preface
This book is themed on the general societal views of our modern time.
Though a christian novel,it is practically not meant to be practiced by Christians alone.being born is for a reason,and the reason why you are living is because of someone is taking care of you.
Heart pain is an eye opener and sight sharpener on the mindset of god and what is expected of us.God is currently in deep pains because its a burden that he is currently searching for one to make up the hedge and stand in the gap before him but found none [Ezekiel 22:30]
As this book takes you to a journey,open your heart and yield to it. Fidelis c.precious
Foreword

Prologue
Daniel walked into the hall without announcing his presence neither did he allow his presence to be noticed.He looked for a place at the rear to sit, a vantage point where he could view all the happenings and events as it slips.
He smiled at a few people whom he could not tell if they recognized him or not,or they just felt courtesy demands they exchange pleasantries as the occasion demands.He enjoyed the ministration of the gospel musicians like GUC,MERCY CHINWO,SOLO E and PETERSON OKOPI.
The occasion was enjoyable that he felt it won't be fair if it ended but at the long stretch of four hours,it finally came to end not abruptly though. Even when it ended,the well wishers and attendees reluctantly vacated the hall.He loitered around with his face cap to at least do some disguise as he searched for Regina. She promised to be here,in fact,she invited him and threatened never to speak to him if he declined or did not show up.It was her Sister Concert so he understood.
It took about twenty two minutes before he found her among some sophisticated ladies like her self taking pictures and selfies.girls and pictures..he walked up to them with all smiles,he was forcing it though and prayed silently it did not betray him.
"Hello ladies"he greeted revealing his gap tooth.
They all turned to him and replied "hi handsome".
He was amazed,did they practiced that line,he asked himself.He then turned to Regina who was all smiles.She was beautiful now than he knew her to be. Maybe it was true that every ex looks beautiful than when in relationship.
" So you were around all the while? We called you at the high table but you weren't around and I was mad" Regina was elated.
" Well...I was around but decided to be on the low.I dont want to announce my presence but I really enjoyed it.It worth attending "he commented.
Regina turned to her friend happily,she was all over them and they were all over him.
"Forgive my manners. This is My Friend Alex Daniel,the CEO of DAN-ALEX music record label,the President Of Refiners Mind International and...."
"Just stop all of that introduction Regina" He interrupted politely,though his voice was stern but humorous all together.It was a natural gift endowed to him.He could passively object to inconvenience without hurting any one.
They all laughed at the humor,even Regina.
"Such a humble fellow he is,isn't it" Regina replied.The girls all laughed again in agreement.
"Can I please see you for a moment" he politely requested.
"Sure...why not" Regina replied and pulled him away from her friends.
"You asked me to come and now am here"
"Yes I asked you to come here and grace my occasion as a music boss"
"So your sister is Min.Rachael right?"
"Yes she is".
" She deserve to be heard,such a raw talent" he remarked sincerely.
"First of all..I want to thank you for everything you have done for me.I won't be this far if you weren't there to help.I wish we were still together but circumstances brought us apart"
"Please Dont mention.. And stop opening old wound.I have seen Min.Rachael.Tell her to see me at my head office located at Sango Oya close to Canaan land"
"Ohhh...that's nice of you Dan..I still love you"
"I love you too"
"But wait.. Did you just say your head office is now at Sango? I thought you were based at Port Harcourt"
"Yeah I moved out of port hacourt some months back.God asked me to come to Sango that he have an assignment for me"
"So you Dont stay at Port Harcourt again?"
"I have my head office too at Port Harcourt and Lekki respectively too but the Nation Head Office where I administrate is Sango just as God Instructed"
"You still haven't stopped following God like a fly"
"I take that as a compliment. You know my history..How an orphan could go this far in life..It would have been almost impossible without God and I won't be an ingrate"
"I know darling..I like you that way"
"God loves me that way too"He added and the laughed.
"So when are you holding your concert"
"Dec.12"
"Your birthday ?"
"Yes...But I will be celebrating my one year anniversary too on that day"
"What anniversary?"
Regina asked almost immediately. Her eyes were bulgy with anxiety as nervousness grew in her loins.
"Am sorry but..my marriage anniversary"
"Wait...Did I just heard you well..you said you are what?"
"MARRIED" he stressed reluctantly.
She turned and left .
Re: HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer by Nobody: 11:50am On May 20, 2022
CHAPTER ONE
TOTALLY BROKEN.NO FIX

It was too hard to comprehend when he got that instruction.That was the first time he would be doubting God.How can God say Regina wasn't cut out for his ministry after all she has been through with him.Through thick and thins.
He sat down to reminisce from where it has started ten years back in the year 2005 when he gained admission to study Music at the University Of Ibadan.The first day he arrived on campus hopelessly was the day he saw Regina.
As an orphan that he was,he worked so hard to pay his JAMB fees and POST UTME exams which he passed excellently and gained admission to study which he loved.MUSIC.
When the admission came,he was required to pay his admission fee and other miscellaneous which he did not know where to raise such amount of money,yet refused to give up on the dream of not going to the university. His uncle who had promised to pay his school fees could not help as he just lost his job and was struggling to feed his own family.
His friends all ran away while he needed help.The church he played the keyboard and drums for them could not help too,he hated the life he came and resorted to commit suicide when he saw a motivational posts on the University Of Ibadan Freshers Group which he was added of recent.He decided to take the bull by the horn,packed his load and boarded a bus down to Ibadan and to the university.
He was at the gate looking confused,he never knew it was obvious he was stranded and dishevelled. It was here that a lady very beautiful walked up to him.He sized her up and saw she was carrying so much load like he was,so,he assumed she was a fresher like he was.
"Hi" she interrupted his confusion.
"Hello.." He reluctantly replied and was ready to rebuff her but stopped when he saw she was smiling confidently.
"You are looking confused,I guess you are a fresher like I am"
"Yes I am a fresher"he replied.
" Nice to know..I am Bekes Regina.You?"
"I am Daniel Alex" he replied.
"Nice name you got"
"You too" he replied grinning like a fool.
"So did you know how to go about the registration process, like renting a hostel,paying acceptance fees and other miscellaneous mandatory for freshers"
"No..that's why am standing here..I know how to go about the process,my friends are in the school and they have told me how to go about it"
"Then let's do it together'' She offered." moreover these things are to be done by your parents, I can't see any one around"she added as she looked around.
"I came alone ma"
"Stop saying ma..Wow nice.. I came with my uncle who is an Uber Driver.That's the car over there" She replied and pointed to a sleek navy blue Toyota corolla with tinted glasses.
"Oh no...thank you..I will sort myself out" he declined softly.
"C'mon let's go" she persisted so he followed her as they moved inside the gate.He noticed the driver of the car,parked and came down and followed behind.

He was still in shock that someone he barely knows would clear up his expenses and even paid his school fees in full,bought textbooks he would be needing through out the semester and rented hostel for him.
Regina became like a God Sent Benefactor to him.She came around at his pressing needs and they were always together as people started nursing the mindset that something more than friendship was going on between them.
Regina was studying Law and was always busy,yet,she find some time to come visit at his hostel and he goes to visit her too.He soon asked her to date him and she agreed and they had the best time of a date.
They visited cinemas and concerts together,attended fellowship together. During nomination of Campus Fellowship Executives,Daniel vyied for the position of the music coordinator while Regina was after the Bible Study Coordinator.
As grace would have it,Daniel was assigned two positions;The President Of The Campus Fellowship and The Music Coordinator. He was the first person in the history of the school who would bag two position at a time.
Regina was also not left out,she was elected the Sisters Coordinator And The Bible Study Coordinator.
It was as if grace was only meant for the two of them as every one loved and tried to emulate them.They discharged their duties with all diligence and was very vibrant in the area of their calling.People calls them "COUPLE OF FIRE"
Everybody had thought they will tie the knot after school and so had anticipated for that day.
It happened when after school,they were meant to go for service.Daniel was posted to Port Harcourt while Regina was posted to Ogun state.They promised themselves after service,they will tie the knot.This point changed everything fate had gathered in lot for them.
At the camp,Daniel was made the President Of The Christian Fellowship and so was still standing in the faith but got to learn Regina fell from faith after the death of her father. Being from a single parent,her father was only what she got after told her mum died when she was three,she barely knew her mum.
Her father have been her source of joy and strength, so his death was a shocking blow to her as she almost committed suicide after learning about it.She was hospitalised immediately after her father's burial. After this incident, she fell from the faith and hated anything about God.After everything I have gone through for Christ, he still let this befall me,She would reply those who were concerned about her Christian life.
Daniel was even shock to hear she was hired as the Legal Assistant to a circular musician known as Kay-Jay. Kay-Jay was a popular R&B musician who was known for his controversial lyrics which promoted hard drug,crimes and promiscuity.It was at this point he became concerned and decided to call her to order by all means.He invited her to his camp and sat her down to ask her why her sudden shift. She outrightly told him she wasn't interested in anything about God anymore.Her response broke his bones.He tried to convince her but it was like a hard but to crack so he decided to start praying for her.
It was during one of his prayers for her that God spoke to him that she wasnt the one for him.It shocked him. Though her current lifestyle was contrary to his standards and principles but yet he loved her and that was all that matters.He believed if he married her,she would change.
He went through series of counseling and prayers and confirmed the voice was from God.At this point,God had helped him to start building up his music empire.Since he was loved,his music empire grew beyond expectations. His Record Label soon became the house of popular and anointed musicians like Min.Korede,Lanre Worship,Min.Japheth and The Epistles Crew.
God also asked him to open a ministry for the youth and teenagers which he obliged.He called the Fellowship "Refiners Mind" which own an orphanage home and rehabilitation centre.
When God ordered him to get married to Rita His Personal Secretary, he doubted and God gave a confirmation so he went ahead and they tied the knot. Rita was from Akwa Ibom and he was from Imo state so at times wonder why God wanted such a combination.
Truly,Rita was a support,very industrious and very popular among the female folks as the pioneer of Women Of Fire Foundation[WOFF],a foundation that was delegated to change the mindset of women devaluation and relegations. They supported women with Entrepreneurial Skill and financing too.
More to say,she was a model and uses this medium to promote good and decent dressing unlike the way other models promote promiscuous dressing.
Rita was not a mistake to his life even though he felt Regina deserved to take that place.Their marriage was almost a year old and yet no fruit of the womb.Rita was worried even though Dan tried to encourage her that it was too early,too early to start thinking about that.
So four months after his marriage, he got a call from Regina that she had realised herself and is now born again. She also told him she resigned as the Legal Assistant Of Kay-Jay and was now working at Doyle Law Firm,one of the biggest and influential firm in Nigeria based at Lekki.
He was so sorry when he heard she was now changed and knew the reason why she called him to notice was for them to continue where they had stopped but no..it was too late.He would not want to look ungrateful for everything she has done for him and yet must not disobey God. She was also aware he own one of the most influential music empire which houses popular names so she wanted a connection to fix her younger sister who was a great minister with presence of God.
Daniel promised to help but never told her that he was married so.. Telling her this shattered her mind..it destroyed her..yes it will..
He tried calling but she wasn't picking.He wondered where she was,what was going on in her mind..He felt honestly sorry for her and at this point started apportioning blame to God.It made him look like a SCUM like girls call guys.He wanted to explain himself but.....
Re: HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer by Nobody: 11:52am On May 20, 2022
IF YOU WANT MORE..

CAN I GET TWENTY LIKES AND TWENTY COMMENTS..
GIVE ME SOME CHEERS
Re: HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer by Nobody: 8:02am On May 21, 2022
CHAPTER TWO

PICKING THE PIECES. FIX THEM

REGINA got home,flounced herself on the bed and smeared it with her tears.God was being unfaithful to her and now her boyfriend whom she thought..everyone thought she was going to tie the knot with.
She pounded hard the pillows and wished it was Daniel who was receiving the sharp pangs.She hit the pillow harder and threw it on the floor in frustration. She refused to heed the knocks at the door,the voice was pleading for her to open the door.
"Sis Gina please open the door"The voice was pleading.
She ignored it.She recognised the voice.It was Rachael's.Wait...What was Rachael doing at her place this night? She was supposed to be at her fiancé place as planned.She had just finished her concert and needed enough rest.She resides at Abuja but came to Lagos,Lekki to be precise to hold the concert at the advise of her sister.The arrangement was that she would sleep over at her fiancé and board the next flight at noon to Abuja.
She cleaned up her eyes dry,did some makeover and went to open the door trying to hide her tears putting an all smile look.
Rachael came into the room looking around surreptitiously. She also studied her sister face and noticed all was not alright.She walked straight to the bed and sat down with her eyes locked into her sister's .
" I heard you crying sister"
"Ohh me..Not me" Regina stammered.
"You won't tell me that lies..your eyes are swollen"
"Let's forget about that.. Why did you come to my place after all, you should be at Ikeja,so you would be able to catch up your flight" Regina tried to change the topic.
"That's not what am asking you sister..why were you crying..what's bothering you that you are not telling me" Rachael persisted not buying Regina joke.
Regina bursted into fresh tears and fell into her sister's arm,she wish she could weep the world out on her shoulder.. yes she should and she was.
Rachael held her tight and kept mute as she watched Regina cried for about twenty minutes before she tried to console her.
"Its okay now..you have cried enough.. Can you please tell me? Have you been fired at work or??"
"Daniel Alex is married" Regina broke the news. Rachael was shocked that she ley go of Regina immediately and held her in the position to view her eyes well.
"You say what??"
"Daniel Alex marriage is a year now"
"Men are bastards for God sake" Rachael spat irritatedly."They are the worst creature on earth,the worst God ever created"she added toxically.
Regina wept more and more this time around.
"Well...I broke up with Frederick, he is a cheat" Rachael announced too and that Regina quiet and shocked.
"What did you just say"
"I said.I met Frederick on bed with my best friend Margaret.I expected it so wasn't shocked.I just threw his ring at him and walked out" Rachael detailed.
"That's why you are here"
"Yes big sis.am not shocked at Daniel Alex misdemeanor. Its men for you. With all ladies do for them, they are never satisfied.I could remember you used your Education Fund dad left for us to train that animal while I use mine to train this goddamn fool and now that's all we got" Rachael forced the tears back into its place.
"We are all alone now..no mum no dad.We are both orphans. We are all by ourselves" Regina said sadly.
They both rested on each other's shoulder and wept to their satisfaction as they sang Rachael's latest song.

Many times we keep fighting voices in our head
Telling us we do not worth to live
Every well wishers and joy givers have gone to dwell with the nature beyond
Leaving us sadly to the drenched rain of this wicked world.

CHORUS: Since there is no one to turn to
We will return to our creator
The one who takes care of us
The one who knows our sorrow
He gave us his promise to rest every burden on him
That he will carry it .

After some minutes of singing,they both felt lighter and encouraged each other.Rachael played the keyboard while Regina handled the guitar.
They sang,played,cried,laughed until they both fell asleep.
The next morning, Regina drove Rachael to the airport to catch up her flight to Abuja.At the airport,they waved,hugged and kissed passionately before Rachael mingled with the passengers at the departure lounge.
Regina turned and left off to work.

Daniel tried to reach out to her but her number wasn't going through. He called one of her course mate back then in school who gave him her private number.He used another number to call her.She picked almost immediately.
"Hello..Is this Barrister Regina" He tried to introduce all formality he could mutter.
"Yes..how may I help you" She replied officially. There was one thing about her tingy voice.It was captivating and beautiful.
"Please this is Chief Kenneth, someone referred you to me as a good lawyer.I am currently in a court case and need good lawyer to defend me.Can we meet?" Daniel tried using another voice so his won't be noted.
"Can you come over to Doyle Law Firm,that's where I work"
"Its an important case and would want us to see privately.It is not a corporate thing.Choose your rendezvous and I will make it please"
"Okay..Let's meet at Grill Chicken"
"Time"
"5pm tonight"
"That will be fine, I will call you when am ready" She said and hung up.
Yes..he banged the table..It worked.
He rubbed his hands in joy and took his car keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She looked around for a while,the place was not too crowdy though but it was a little hard to easily locate someone.She stood for about six minutes or seven before picking up her phones and call the number.
"Am currently at Grills but where are you" She was sounding a bit impatient.
"Am at the north wing.I am currently putting on a yellow Turtled-neck and a Camisole trouser and a cap to match"He replied.
She hung up and strolled confidently towards the north wing before she found out her appointee. She hurriedly rushed towards him and sat down.
She made a quick apology for coming late and adjusted her seat for strictly business talks like she always does during any external appointment.
" So can we start now?" The man on yellow turtle neck asked.
"Sure we can".
" let me go and call my boss "
"Ohh... Wait.. Is it not you am meeting with?" She asked bewildered suspecting a foul play.
"No..just wait..let me call my boss" He got up and later returned with a tall handsome familiar looking guy.WAIT.....IT WAS DANIEL ALEX..
She watched as he came closer,she felt a sudden surge of rage,that stung her up her seat in fury.
"Do you think am a piece of toy you can woo here? Just tell me all of this is a joke? So there is no Chief Kenneth but YOU" a lot of questions rolled out of her mouth.
"Please calm down Regina..let's talk this out..you are getting this all wrong..I can explain everything. I have tried reaching you after that day at the concert but you were turning down my calls,I did all of these to get you see me physically..am sorry" Daniel appealed almost kneeling.
She picked her bag in anger,stung a look..a scorpion one at him and turned to leave.He held her hand of which she need no hesitation to return a thunderous slap on his cheek and this got her the release she needed.
"If only you can wait to hear what has happened, you would know everything happened for a reason. Man proposes; God disposes.Though Rita is the perfect woman for me as ordained by God but I wish you were the one in that position.Life would be sweeter but who are we to question God.I am not here to cajole you into any secret affair but I just want to feel the space of a father figure which you lack..that's all" Daniel shouted aloud as she pulled herself along the hallway.
At this,she stopped and turned back like she was bitten by a scorpion though continued her way out of the eatery.
Daniel knew he got her with that.
He won't stop there,he promised himself before pursuing her to her car. He met her opening the wheel door.
"Man has the right to shatter your dreams in pieces,You have the decision to pick up the pieces and God has the intention to fix them up.Yield them all to God..Am sorry Gina"He called after her as she sped out of the car park.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HEART PAIN By: Talented Writer by Nobody: 8:04am On May 21, 2022
Chapter Two Posted..
Can I get twenty likes and comment

(1) (Reply)

Letter Of Appreciation / Article Writer Needed For Hire / FFT- Freedom From Torture: My Glasgow Story Of Discoveries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.