Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan (52809 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by TimeArena(f): 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Luxury TimePiece cool

Price: 70K

Comes in a luxury box and bag.

Nationwide delivery is available

To order, call or WhatsApp

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by deekc: 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
This one no be your mama ehhh
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by HBB1(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
Joeyzinho:
This aunty has successfully left "Jehovah carry me dey go" whatsapp group.. cheesy grin

Bastard!!!

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by TheWolfen(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
simplesearch:
She's a pastor in Christ Embassy and never came across this passage of the scripture.

Matthew 5:32
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Isn't that the same thing that happens between pastor Chris oyakhilomen and Anita his ex wife
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Toks2008(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
oluwoleife:
The lady don dey age o

Abi na the makeup?
Nah the guy no wettin he see o.

Abeg leave am. All these sampepe ladies are headaches.

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Toks2008(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
TheWolfen:

Isn't that the same thing that happens between pastor Chris oyakhilomen and Anita his ex wife

It was Anita who divorced pastor Chris and not the other way round.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by TheWolfen(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2022
Toks2008:

It was Anita who divorced pastor Chris and not the other way round.
oh I see
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by theamazonguru(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Na the makeup help reduce her age. You don't want to see her without makeup, trust me.

I can imagine.
When you hear evening newspaper.
But I am very sure she is a money bag.
So our guy went for the money.

Las las na money sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by greypencils: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Sugar boy, welldone
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by K4daniel: 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
God says he hates divorce... Men think they can just go into marriage and come out and pick another...it wasn't the plan of God..just because the lady was trusting God for a child..whatever be the issue..your wife is better than this....may God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
Joeyzinho:
This aunty has successfully left "Jehovah carry me dey go" whatsapp group.. cheesy grin
You guys eeh cheesy cheesy

Anyways, we hope he found peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by frankoben(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
OMG.. Is that the grooms mother or the bride?
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by tiswell(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
sisisioge:

The last paragraph is a good question. I think it's time people started waking to today's reality. Nothing wrong with marrying a divorced person man fa.
sad
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by tonexman18(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Abeg the woman old jaree
lol.. she’s just 32
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by tonexman18(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2022
Bouncing2:
But she's very old!!.
Well past menopause
she’s not old… mayb facially, yes

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by damocool(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
sisisioge:

The last paragraph is a good question. I think it's time people started waking to today's reality. Nothing wrong with marrying a divorced person fa.
Today's reality does not change God's standards about marriage. Remember, these standards would be used to judge us on the judgment day..
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
This guy na bastardize sugar mummy son of a bitch.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
BigBelleControl:
Now that we have seen the pictures he took with his mother-in-law, when is he going to upload the ones with his wife?
lol comrade you are not a preacher of love.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by femiasaolu2014: 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
Sugar mummy wey Boyz dey manage for Benin.

E reach your turn, werey marry am.

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
Joeyzinho:

U no well oooooo... hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by sinola(m): 9:43pm On May 20, 2022
i hope this is a movie scene sha.....something is wrong somewhere
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Ruku87: 9:46pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Na the makeup help reduce her age. You don't want to see her without makeup, trust me.
chain pipo bad sha
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Abeg the woman old jaree
jesus Christ of Nazareth shocked shocked
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by donbenie(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Everyone??!!!

Lilian Bach
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde
Genevieve Nnaji
Majid Michel
Richard Mofe-Damijo
Eminem
Etc...

Please, What do you mean by Everyone?!!!
And you think these ones are old? grin
The oldest here is like 60 years..
Go look at his pictures in his 20s..
Everyone gets ugly at old age..
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by phemmyfour: 9:58pm On May 20, 2022
blazingblender:
Abeg the woman old jaree
she must be loaded

1 Like

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by galaxy2020(m): 10:07pm On May 20, 2022
Chai....my brother don enter one chance.
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Burgerlomo: 10:14pm On May 20, 2022
Congratulations, may God almighty bless their union, Amen!
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2022
He married an ancestress......(Okonga Benin)

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by theamazonguru(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

Ohhhhm. Why blossom do this kind thing now Na old meat be this ooo grin grin angry angry angry grin grin

You don't get.
It's not about you.
It's not about what you think or your opinion.
It's about them.
It's about their joy.
It's their life.

Provided they are happy together, then what you and I think does not matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by Truthchiz: 10:38pm On May 20, 2022
This woman looks so much like pastor Chris oyaks relatives. So so much!
Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu Remarries, Weds Ehinome Akhuemokhan by NaijaCars4sale: 11:15pm On May 20, 2022
Congrats to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.