Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. (43607 Views)

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Dating Two Short Girls Is Not Cheating Atall. 2 Of Them Make 1 Whole Tall Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by gbassa: 9:13pm On May 21, 2022
@ Op just go ahead and enjoy both of them as long as there is no serious relationship between you and them. I have 3 sisters i have been fucking for the past 6 years. Though i now avoid 2 of them because they are no longer my spec. By the time they knew what was happening, i had slept with all 3 sisters. Luckily for me i got married and there was nothing they could do than to still be seeing me whenever their services are needed.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:
I'd like to summarize my issue, Confused on the way forward.

1. I met this beautiful babe at a restaurant - pretty face, fresh baby skin, nice catwalk. She was damn proportionate, average boobs, average butt, avg hips, average height, angelic look, you can take her anywhere kinda girl.
She leaves the restaurant some minutes before I do.

2. While driving out, I notice she's still at the bus stop waiting for a bus/cab, so I beckon her and gave her a lift home. We exchanged numbers.

3. Called her two days later asking to hang out, she was hesitant but I persisted and she later agreed

4. We chill out at a bar in the evening but she wasn't acting too friendly, not answering my questions and just behaving hesitant.
Infact, a friend I met at the bar wondered if i offended her, I explained we just met and don't know her too well.
Luckily, it was one of those Real Madrid Champion's league match days where Benzema was rescuing Madrid from the brink, which made up for her boredom.

5. We were about leaving when she got a call from her younger sister who said she was nearby with a mutual friend of theirs, so younger sis (YS) agreed to join us and then I'll drop them at home together.

6. YS came into the bar and behold she was a stunner! As beautiful as the older sis (OS) but she (YS) had huge boobs and was tall - not kidding but video vixen stuff.
Almost every man around turned as she made her way to us. I mean Those boobs was bouncing as she came in
She also turned out to be the life of the party extrovert, came in with a big smile, greeting everybody on sight and immediately initiating conversations.
infact about 3 guys came to the table adjacent us, just to take her number while we were there.

7. So I ordered another round of drinks and meat and peppersoup and since YS was easier to talk to, I was more comfortable
asking her about what they wanted to take etc, which annoyed the OS who asked why I was talking to her YS while she was with me.

8. It came to a head, when YS wanted to request for an extra bottle of water , I couldn't hear cos of loud music, so I placed me hand across her shoulder to pull her mouth nearer my ears (innocent action, believe me) so I can hear her. I suddenly got a slap in the back from OS who warned me not to try what I did again and totally stopped talking to me - I wrote her off after that incident.

9. Shortly after that, we decided to go home, I managed to slip my biz card secretly into YS hands and whispered call me, she looked annoyed and said 'why?'

10. Dropped the girls home and practically forgot about them, I felt OS was no go area and didn't think YS was going to call back...

11. Some days later, very early in the morning, my phoen went boooom....YS was calling and asking why I told her to call me. I suggested we meet later in the day.

12. Picked her up (at junction some distance away from their house) and brought her to my place. While I was still thinking of how to break the ice, she was already stylishly bombarding me with questions.
Do you stay alone in this big house - Yes
What job do you do - Banker
Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No
You must be old O ? - Just 31+
What about my sister - Nothing between us, I have not spoken to her since that day and that was also the first time we met

She seemed satisfied with all my answers cos she relaxed and became very chatty

13. She came back to my place the next evening and this time around we got smashing, it was mind blowing, she was amazing, energetic and that her long legs were put to good use.
I would have called her a 10/10 overall and one for the long haul aside the fact that she said she dropped out of Uni while her older sis is a graduate

14. She later warned we should keep things on the low for now cos her sister might not be happy.

15. Everything seemed to be going well until bang...bout a week later, I got a call from OS, she was obviously trying to win me back asking why I didn't call her back and sh*t
I just responded politely but she wasn't deterred, she kept calling like every other day, while I only called back once a while
in fact, I had to lie that I had gone for a training and would be away for the next 3 weeks.

16. Problem is, the 3 weeks will expire this weekend and this girl (OS) has promised to give me what she failed to do weeks earlier.
Talking smack about how she wanted to spend the night at my place but she was so angry back then bla bla and how she's looking forward to me being back.

Herein, lies my dilemma
Younger sister is hooked and we have a little secret going
Older sister is also getting hooked and she wanna be starting something
Me, the beneficiary (or is it victim), I don confuse - both girls are top tier babes

What do I do?

a) Do the right thing and continue with YS

b) Do the right thing and stop the low key games with YS, and go for OS

c) Do the right thing and enjoy life with both sisters, shebi I no force them

Frankly, I would have gone with option C, na the stuff of dreams, but the things I am hearing these days about babes,
I dey cautious about safety, these girls are sisters and if they find out, nobody knows wetin dem fit do.

But NL people, what do you think ?
Stick with the yS that matched your taste, energy and calmness..

Bodly tell the OS it can't work...It is difficult but you have to..

Elder sisters and their laid back style sef..Sometimes they usually have this boring way of killing the vibes they came with initially..

In this case, It is just her personality...And it will likely cause her a regret now.. undecided

All the same, who is for her, will have a reason to hook up with her...
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Doctortest: 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
Sister / same mum / spent all days on earth together ‘ in an instant a dickin crashes it all’ She’s a snitch ( max pro ) And u know it ‘
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:41pm On May 21, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Tell the OS that your no longer interested.
Simple
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Sleekfingers: 10:01pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's not a crime in any country's constitution. But it's an emotional crime which is above any constitution.
Try it and see that God is real.

Wetin concern God for this matter?
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
henryobinna:
At the bank of their mind, women somehow think they have monopoly of violence. They believe that whatever they do when they are not getting what they want from a relationship is justified. That's why they would cheat on their partners and say they did it because they weren't getting time and attention.

They always think they have a special power. It's funny when you listen to them.
Their foolishness doesn't shock me anymore,
They sleep with two brothers, sleep with father and son but when a man tries to do that,
They think it's a delicate line that shouldn't be crossed,
Funny thing is they can't even rationalise it, the only thing they preach is "Just don't do it"

Only a kid obeys such instruction.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Venekconsultt: 11:19pm On May 21, 2022
what's this one? when am here wishing to date twins abi two sisters (any how u want put am) naso u dey here b good boy?
Sha if you drop one pass that one to me I'll appreciate
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by DonroxyII: 11:53pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:
Herein, lies my dilemma
Me, the beneficiary (or is it victim), I don confuse - both girls are top tier babes

What do I do?

Frankly, I would have gone with option C, na the stuff of dreams, but the things I am hearing these days about babes,
I dey cautious about safety, these girls are sisters and if they find out, nobody knows wetin dem fit do.

I think and Na think I think because na so I go think for my own too:

Drop the two girls and Swerve aside:

I just dislike issues especially the one wey cost Pass benefits:
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by DonroxyII: 11:56pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

If you try that with me, I won't kill you. But you ll smell death. I ll deal with you legally, physically & spiritually!
This Life cum difficult Reach

Untop another human being and a Pe.nis ?

All you should do is take your leave and safe yourself a whole of Peacefulness!
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by virginchaser(m): 12:39am On May 22, 2022
Don't try it. I know a family that it happened To. The guy was dating two sisters living under the same roof. When eldest one went to work, guy man would show for the junior one. Late in the evening he would show for the senior one. When the brothers realized, the junior one was dealt with. The guy was officially reported to the family head and warned never to cross their part again. The two sisters married in Canada and Nigeria but refused to talk to one another for over ten years. Guy man life became unstable till now.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Bignuell(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2022
Who be the person wey talk say women get spec, some women don't. Good job, nice crib and a car. Does the trick everytime grin grin
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Olumaeme: 1:36am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
You v no balls. Let the older sister know you v switched.
Don't try to eat two fruits that ll poison you.
And if I catch a man like you in real life. Be sure I ll render you impotent & miserable before I add the worst to you.

Park well nothing you go do.

Dem go shine your Congo brush teeth join
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Tundex911: 1:43am On May 22, 2022
Your story too long jor

Next please
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by jimb(m): 2:48am On May 22, 2022
Na you Dem dey play.. you be mumu but you think you re smart.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Oceansteve: 3:11am On May 22, 2022
Pay close attention to the comment section, d 2 of them must have dropped you a reply
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Chyjoey(m): 3:22am On May 22, 2022
undecided
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Eqbumb(m): 5:54am On May 22, 2022
Cut off the older sister and make it known to her that you're already seeing her younger sister. Do not knack the both of them o! From experience. Do not consider the older sister because if you do you'll still be chopping the younger sister on the low and if the both of them finds out it won't be funny.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 6:05am On May 22, 2022
Olumaeme:

Park well nothing you go do.

Dem go shine your Congo brush teeth join
;Dcome n shine it
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 6:06am On May 22, 2022
DonroxyII:
This Life cum difficult Reach

Untop another human being and a Pe.nis ?

All you should do is take your leave and safe yourself a whole of Peacefulness!
Thank you.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by praisedinho10(m): 6:08am On May 22, 2022
Just focus on ys.
Meanwhile I develop websites
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by FAT17(f): 6:46am On May 22, 2022
I pray u impregnate both of them at the same and they should refuse to abort it then u will know dat u are in wahala
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Uniquekriss(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2022
Tell YS that you initially wanted to have a thing with OS buh that she wasn't responsive, and that she has cold vibes, since YS says u two should keep it on a low that means she knows whatsup, she may not even be ready to go too far with you since she's the wacko, party kinda girl. If it seems she's not willing to commit to it, discard her now and let the OS come in full time after all you met OS before YS, buh sound a warning to OS that if she's gonna keep switching like weather then she should just let you know. Life is good when you make it an adventure buh smartly though.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by showafrica(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2022
questioner:

1. I met this beautiful babe at a restaurant - pretty face, fresh baby skin, nice catwalk. She was damn proportionate, average boobs, average butt, avg hips, average height, angelic look, you can take her anywhere kinda girl.

2. While driving out, I notice she's still at the bus stop waiting for a bus/cab, so I beckon her and gave her a lift home. We exchanged numbers.

3. Called her two days later asking to hang out, she was hesitant but I persisted and she later agreed

4. We chill out at a bar in the evening but she wasn't acting too friendly, not answering my questions and just behaving hesitant.
Infact, a friend I met at the bar wondered if i offended her, I explained we just met and don't know her too well.
Luckily, it was one of those Real Madrid Champion's league match days where Benzema was rescuing Madrid from the brink, which made up for her boredom.

5. We were about leaving when she got a call from her younger sister who said she was nearby with a mutual friend of theirs, so younger sis (YS) agreed to join us and then I'll drop them at home together.

6. YS came into the bar and behold she was a stunner! As beautiful as the older sis (OS) but she (YS) had huge boobs and was tall - not kidding but video vixen stuff.
Almost every man around turned as she made her way to us. I mean Those boobs was bouncing as she came in
She also turned out to be the life of the party extrovert, came in with a big smile, greeting everybody on sight and immediately initiating conversations.
infact about 3 guys came to the table adjacent us, just to take her number while we were there.

7. So I ordered another round of drinks and meat and peppersoup and since YS was easier to talk to, I was more comfortable
asking her about what they wanted to take etc, which annoyed the OS who asked why I was talking to her YS while she was with me.

8. It came to a head, when YS wanted to request for an extra bottle of water , I couldn't hear cos of loud music, so I placed me hand across her shoulder to pull her mouth nearer my ears (innocent action, believe me) so I can hear her. I suddenly got a slap in the back from OS who warned me not to try what I did again and totally stopped talking to me - I wrote her off after that incident.

9. Shortly after that, we decided to go home, I managed to slip my biz card secretly into YS hands and whispered call me, she looked annoyed and said 'why?'

10. Dropped the girls home and practically forgot about them, I felt OS was no go area and didn't think YS was going to call back...

11. Some days later, very early in the morning, my phoen went boooom....YS was calling and asking why I told her to call me. I suggested we meet later in the day.

12. Picked her up (at junction some distance away from their house) and brought her to my place. While I was still thinking of how to break the ice, she was already stylishly bombarding me with questions.
Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No
What about my sister - Nothing between us, I have not spoken to her since that day and that was also the first time we met

13. She came back to my place the next evening and this time around we got smashing, it was mind blowing, she was amazing, energetic and that her long legs were put to good use.
I would have called her a 10/10 overall and one for the long haul aside the fact that she said she dropped out of Uni while her older sis is a graduate

14. She later warned we should keep things on the low for now cos her sister might not be happy.

15. Everything seemed to be going well until bang...bout a week later, I got a call from OS, she was obviously trying to win me back asking why I didn't call her back and sh*t
I just responded politely but she wasn't deterred, she kept calling like every other day, while I only called back once a while
in fact, I had to lie that I had gone for a training and would be away for the next 3 weeks.

16. Problem is, the 3 weeks will expire this weekend and this girl (OS) has promised to give me what she failed to do weeks earlier.
Talking smack about how she wanted to spend the night at my place but she was so angry back then bla bla and how she's looking forward to me being back.

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

Enjoy your life bro, nothing will happen. I only pity the OS, she looks emotionally fragile.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by showafrica(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
You v no balls. Let the older sister know you v switched.
Don't try to eat two fruits that ll poison you.
And if I catch a man like you in real life. Be sure I ll render you impotent & miserable before I add the worst to you.

LOL, You are just a definition of the OS. That's how they behave.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 22, 2022
showafrica:

LOL, You are just a definition of the OS. That's how they behave.
blablabla
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by DonroxyII: 8:36am On May 22, 2022
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Olumaeme: 8:41am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

;Dcome n shine it
Your bress too small
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by showafrica(m): 8:42am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
blablabla

No use vex turn Chidinma super TV ceo. Shiit happens every where. I ve gotten a babe before, the babe suddenly prefer my friend to me. I go dey pay bills my friend go dey chop and get all the love. I vex tire but I no kill person. Finally, I dump am, vex few more days and dey alright. Both OS, YS and the RP go dey ok
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 22, 2022
showafrica:

No use vex turn Chidinma super TV ceo. Shiit happens every where. I ve gotten a babe before, the babe suddenly prefer my friend to me. I go dey pay bills my friend go dey chop and get all the love. I vex tire but I no kill person. Finally, I dump am, vex few more days and dey alright. Both OS, YS and the RP go dey ok
I no be Chidinma. I m like Esther in the Bible
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

The is simple,pick the one you want and give me the other one number
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Ododoeye0020(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2022
Dump both of them
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Powersurge: 9:50am On May 22, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

Actions have consequences. Are you ready for the consequences of what you are about to do? E be like say you no like ur "large apartment and car(s)" again.

This is what I would do.

If I like the YS and planned to go with her for a longer time:

1 I will call the YS sister I will tell her about the situation first. Y? because telling her OS first would put her in trouble she has no prior knowledge of and no defense against.

2. After telling the YS, I will clear the OS and record our conversation (e get y).

If I just want to b*ng and move on. And I don't mind the possible consequences (some of these girls are very diabolic. )

I go b*ng two of them and move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldier Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.