Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi (357 Views)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by Yukon1: 5:17pm On May 20, 2022
Governor of Ekiti State and the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential aspirant, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, says he has a mandate to transform Nigeria, if he becomes president in 2023.

Fayemi said this on Thursday, May 19, when he addressed APC delegates in Kaduna to solicit their support and share his vision of a new and better Nigeria.

He said, if elected, he will hit the ground running, as he has already developed a blueprint to tackle the challenges of insecurity, economy and improve infrastructure.

The aspirant added that he will focus on uniting Nigerians, to ensure proper cohesion for the development of the country.

“What the country needs at the moment is better future for the younger generation; a more prosperous, secured Nigeria where leadership responds to the yearning of citizens,” Fayemi said.

The Ekiti state governor said if he emerges as the APC presidential candidate and wins the 2023 election, his administration will give significant attention to the recruitment of more security personnel.

“It’s not just about the equipment, security men. It’s not just about intelligence gathering, but the link between security and development.

“One of the triggers in our current security challenges is the inequality in our society, the poverty situation.

“Even if in the short term, we are able to bring banditry, insurgency and all criminality to an end, we need to find permanent solutions by addressing the economic reasons under pinning the security challenges,” he said.

https://tickernewsng.com/2023-presidency-i-have-roadmap-to-transform-nigeria-kayode-fayemi/

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by Sunofgod(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2022
Shaatapp dere..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by Urheadmaster(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2022
Talk is cheap

Action speak louder than words

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by famology(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2022
Have you transformed Ekiti state. Small Ekiti state for that matter. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by Richardonald(m): 6:42pm On May 20, 2022
why is fayemi always ending banditry, insecuritiesgrin why sitting in Ekiti state, won't he meet delegates abi him dey wait make Dem make am consensus candidate..
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by Parachoko: 6:45pm On May 20, 2022
You have not been able to transform Ekiti in any aspect, but you think you can transform Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by pharmagba: 7:09pm On May 20, 2022
You could't transform Ekiti
You couldn't transform ministry of solid mineral

To be candid, Fayemi cannot transform anything
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Have The Roadmap To Transform Nigeria – Kayode Fayemi by Bobloco: 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
We should have seen the road map already in action in Ekiti State transforming the state to one of the best in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Good Luck Jonathan Gets Courts Approval contest for president / Osinbajo, Commercializing The Moon Amid Electricity Shortcomings(photo) / Gov. Umahi Defeats his younger brother Austin Umahi For Ebonyi South Senate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.