Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:04 AM

Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today (4507 Views)

Just Imagine What Is Happening In Broad Daylight Abroad (pics) / Get In Here Guys! Imagine Your Own Best Friend Doing This To You / Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Bornbiafra: 6:03pm On May 20, 2022
Today is one of the worst day of my..

As rain d fall this morning ,I went out to the bathroom to ease myself ,coming back to the room, I sat on the bed while checking out naira land with my phone.,

My wife grabbed my from behind pressing my nipple and kissing my ear ,the next thing my mumu buttom got activated ..

I unconsciously dropped my phone beside me on the bed while I grabbed her

I started knacking her wotowoto without knowing she was lying on my phone ..

Immediately I turned her for a doggy I realized that my phone is blind and the screen damaged..

The most painful part is I no cum and I don't think she come .....

What a bad way to start a day

Who did I offend

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Abbertee2: 6:06pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Emma2Seconds: 6:09pm On May 20, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Wizywiz(m): 6:09pm On May 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin Op your Egungun decided to enter express....kpele ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Edyice: 6:15pm On May 20, 2022
Bornbiafra:
Today is one of the worst day of my..

As rain d fall this morning ,I went out to the bathroom to ease myself ,coming back to the room, I sat on the bed while checking out naira land with my phone.,

My wife grabbed my from behind pressing my nipple and kissing my ear ,the next thing my mumu buttom got activated ..

I unconsciously dropped my phone beside me on the bed while I grabbed her

I started knacking her wotowoto without knowing she was lying on my phone ..

Immediately I turned her for a doggy I realized that my phone is blind and the screen damaged..

The most painful part is I no cum and I don't think she come .....

What a bad way to start a day

Who did I offend

You ought to reduce you weight while on top

Na you brake your screen....

I no too blame you sha ( early morning knacks make sense and doesn't come all the time, so anytime person see am na rushing like Rashford speed )

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by PerfectStranger(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2022
You no cum, she no cum. Shey na me come cum. That one concern una grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Bornbiafra: 6:17pm On May 20, 2022
Edyice:

You ought to reduce you weight while on top

Na you brake your screen....

I no too blame you sha ( early morning knacks make sense and doesn't come all the time, so anytime person see am na rushing like Rashford speed )
make this type no come again ooo.....as I noticed that the phone screen is damaged ...my dic k fall immediately

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by IkeIgboNile(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2022
How did you type this crap then?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Bornbiafra: 6:21pm On May 20, 2022
IkeIgboNile:
How did you type this crap then?
I have repaired the phone already....

Spent 16500

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Sukkyy2010: 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
Yet another figment for cruise. grin
However, I enjoyed your composition.
Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Zonefree(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2022
You no cum
She no cum
Phone cum spoil cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by internationalman(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2022
That's a good wife you've got there.

fact
When the sex is frequent and great the marriage will be great too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Bornbiafra: 6:34pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:
You no cum
She no cum
Phone cum spoil cheesy
my dear ....early morning shock
Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Bornbiafra: 6:35pm On May 20, 2022
internationalman:
That's a good wife you've got there.

fact
When the sex is frequent and great the marriage will be great too.
wife of my youth....

I'm 30 she is 26 .....so knacking must be frequent

3 Likes

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2022
That is why you are a mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by Emma2Seconds: 8:24pm On May 20, 2022
Who loose for the show
Re: Can You Guys Imagine What Happened To Me Today by picaso313(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Sincere Apologies Temi For My Actions And Everything Else I Did / My Nigerian Wife Has To Be. . . / She Says Tomorrow Is Her Birthday-pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.