Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,102 members, 7,883,862 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:29 PM

How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days (32148 Views)

Help! My Life Is Being Ruined At The Moment / My Weed Addiction And Discovery. / My Journey Into Weed Addiction (pics). I Sincerely Wanna QUIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:14am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Fool, why don’t you post the screenshot as you have been posting showing where it ages 3 years.

This sadist is seeing how worthless his life is!
are you having perceptual disturbances, dirty Igbo smoker. How many screenshot have I posted here, you epileptic junky?

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:14am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
my false information?
I kmow it's hard to accept you're dying faster than everyone else. It's tough but you can quit

You’ve been debunked and disgraced and called a fraud, with the way you are doing it’s the this sadness that will take away your remaining sad life!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:15am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
are you having perceptual disturbances, dirty Igbo smoker. How many screenshot have I posted here, you epileptic junky?

Shameless worthless liar. Screenshot of lies from your fraud!

Worthless useless slave with no life!

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:15am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

How are you this sad? They didn’t love you when you were young?
an Igbo smoker talking about love?

Damn, you run into the waiting arms of Igbo due to child abuse grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:16am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
an Igbo smoker talking about love?

Damn, you run into the waiting arms of Igbo due to child abuse grin grin grin

I know “love” is strange to you sadist, you lack it that’s why you are looking for sadists like you grin grin

You will die a sadist!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:17am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Shameless worthless liar. Screenshot of lies from your fraud!

Worthless useless slave with no life!
the desperate defence of a yellow-tooth addict.

Your low-hygiene must be exemplary. Your addiction and stupidity need professional management
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:18am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
the desperate defence of a yellow-tooth addict.

Your low-hygiene must be exemplary. Your addiction and stupidity need professional management

Noise from a Worthless useless slave.
It is your sadness that will take your sad life, petty liar! cheesy grin
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:18am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

I know “love” is strange to you sadist, you lack it that’s why you are looking for sadists like you grin grin

You will die a sadist!
your cannabis addiction is the manifestation of the dearth of love in your life at a phases.

Watch the smoke snake up in the ceiling and see the childhood you never had.

We know if you quit smoking, you will get the noose

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Majesty33(m): 1:19am On May 21, 2022
Omo nigga ain't retiring sooner. To all real niggas here, weed up!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by lendahand(m): 1:19am On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Weed is not drugs.
be deceiving yourself by yourself grin
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:20am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Noise from a Worthless useless slave.
It is your sadness that will take your sad life, petty liar! cheesy grin
an addict calls me slave?

You can really live in denial.

So do you want me to obliterate my post, so you can live better by and with yourself?

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:20am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
your cannabis addiction is the manifestation of the dearth of love in your life at a phases.

Watch the smoke snake up in the ceiling and see the childhood you never had.

We know if you quit smoking, you will get the noose

Yes, spew the sadness.
You’ve been holding it in.

Keep it in, it will kill you.
Let it out, it will still kill you.

You can’t escape from your life! cheesy
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:20am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
and addict calls me slave?

You can really live in denial.

So do you want me to obliterate my post, so you can live better by and with yourself?
A sad slave calls me an addict?
Your false information has been debunked, sorry sadist. Your sadness continues cheesy
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:23am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Yes, spew the sadness.
You’ve been holding it in.

Keep it in, it will kill you.
Let it out, it will still kill you.

You can’t escape from your life! cheesy

In a cloud of smoke your world is built
Floating, melting, vanishing into nothingness
Blurred mind
Dark soul
Burnt lips
Charred mind
Warm fingers
Wet eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:24am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:

In a cloud of smoke your world is built
Floating, melting, vanishing into nothingness
Blurred mind
Dark soul
Burnt lips
Charred mind
Warm fingers
Wet eyes

Damaged soul, can you try again? cheesy
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:24am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

A sad slave calls me an addict?
Your false information has been debunked, sorry sadist. Your sadness continues cheesy

you don't have the brainpower or the ability to stand aloof and defend your very addiction!

You stand unqualified!

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:26am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
you don't have the brainpower or the ability to stand aloof and defend your very addiction!

You stand unqualified!

Says a worthless lying sad slave.
Bwahahahah

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:27am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Damaged soul, can you try again? cheesy

Behind the thick curtain of smoke
You build your walls of illusion
Your horse leaps
Your dragon flies
Your dream takes flight.....

Only for as long as your smoke hangs in your ceiling grin

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:27am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:

Behind the thick curtain of smoke
You build your walls of illusion
Your horse leaps
Your dragon flies
Your dream takes flight.....

Only for as long as your smoke hangs in your ceiling grin

Yes my sad slave. More more, be more sad! wink
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:28am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Says a worthless lying sad slave.
Bwahahahah
oga, just say no to drugs, it can't be that hard!

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:29am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
oga, just say no to drugs, it can't be that hard!

Sad slave stop thinking like an animal.
You are still human.

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:30am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Yes my sad slave. More more, be more sad! wink
you were humbled, you thought you can so improvise.....now you know my penmanship is superior to yours.

You also know that the chief prerequisite to be a drug addict , like a cultist, is cowardice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:31am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
you were humbled, you thought you can so improvise.....now you know my penmanship is superior to yours.

You also know that the chief prerequisite to be a drug addict , like a cultist, is cowardice!

Come on don’t stop now my slave.
Come on. Let’s go!! grin

Spew more sadness, I know you love doing itb
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:32am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Sad slave stop thinking like an animal.
You are still human.
I thought you were going to debunk it again, you cheap drug addicted sod
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:32am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Come on don’t stop now my slave.
Come on. Let’s go!! grin

Spew more sadness, I know you love doing itb
words of doomed soul fallen to drugs
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:32am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
I thought you were going to debunk it again, you cheap drug addicted sod

Animal, it has been debunked already in the screenshot . Bwahahahah

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:33am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
words of doomed soul fallen to drugs

Says a worthless lying sad slave cheesy
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:34am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Animal, it has been debunked already in the screenshot . Bwahahahah
the uncorrelated one? Or the one of 2018?

So what drove you into drugs, your life must be as bent as a question mark (?)

2 Likes

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:35am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

Says a worthless lying sad slave cheesy
you have no right to call anyone slave , seeing that you're a slave to drugs

I bet you can't even wipe your own ass without help from weed grin

1 Like

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:35am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
the uncorrelated one? Or the one of 2018?

So what drove you into drugs, your life must be as bent as a question mark (?)

Both has been debunked, and you a fraud!

Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Maynman: 1:36am On May 21, 2022
Unshackled:
you have no right to call anyone slave , seeing that you're a slave to drugs

I bet you can't even wipe your own ass without help from weed grin

A slave has no right especially a worthless and sad one. Bwahahahah cheesy

Take that sniper bro! Nobody loves you!
Re: How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days by Unshackled: 1:38am On May 21, 2022
Maynman:

A slave has no right especially a worthless and sad one. Bwahahahah cheesy
the mirthless laugh of a drug addict who sees humour in a dry joke grin

So do you smoke at work or you're jobless too?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Share Your Experience With PCOS And Pregnancy. / A Sickler Shares How He Survives Sickle Cell Anemia (Photo) / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.