Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is Mary The Mother Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mary The Mother Of God? (848 Views)

Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / Is Mary Omnipresent Like God That She Can Hear All Those Praying To Her? / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2022
I was having a conversation with my (winners) neighbor last Wednesday when another Catholic neighbor showed up. The conversation went a little deeper and more spiritual when the issue of Mary mothering God came up. It turns out that there was a rift in the winner's guy opinion regarding this issue.

Do people generally believe that Mary is the mother of God?
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Felimax(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2022
People should not generally believe in everything since there is nothing like a universal truth.

Mary the mother of God is a dogma in the Catholic Church which means as a Catholic you are bound to accept and believe it and fortunately for me I am proudly one.

When the angel appeared to Mary he told Mary that the name of the child will be "God with us" very unique and distinctive name.

So I am a proud believer of the dogma which says Mary is the mother of God where Jesus is acceptably God. Shalom!
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:
People should not generally believe in everything since there is nothing like a universal truth.

Mary the mother of God is a dogma in the Catholic Church which means as a Catholic you are bound to accept and believe it and fortunately for me I am proudly one.

When the angel appeared to Mary he told Mary that the name of the child will be "God with us" very unique and distinctive name.

So I am a proud believer of the dogma which says Mary is the mother of God where Jesus is acceptably God. Shalom!

From the bolded, does it not matter to you what is written in Matthew 15:9?

New International Version
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”

New Living Translation
Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’”

English Standard Version
in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

Berean Study Bible
They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.’ ”

Berean Literal Bible
And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.'"

King James Bible
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

1 Like

Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 9:49pm On May 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The conversation went a little deeper and more spiritual when the issue of Mary mothering God came up. It turns out that there was a rift in the winner's guy opinion regarding this issue.

Do people generally believe that Mary is the mother of God?
Mary is not the mother of God. She simply gave birth to a boy called Jesus. undecided

Like every other person born into this world, Jesus Christ was born a son of man - via God's curse on Childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16. As Isaiah 53 highlights, He had to work His way back to God in order to become again the Son of God He is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

That also applies to those of you Churchians who submit your souls to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs(and their churches) instead of God's Truth, Jesus Christ. You ought to answer for yourselves the same question.

Why do you ignore the Words of Jesus Christ so you can instead hold fast the words of your pastors and mogs? . undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Felimax(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

New Living Translation
Their worship is a farce, for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.’”

English Standard Version
in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”

Berean Study Bible
They worship Me in vain; they teach as doctrine the precepts of men.’ ”

Berean Literal Bible
And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.'"

King James Bible
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Oh sorry! My faith has grown above that for long. It took almost 20 years to actually come with the facts of the church. What some very big pastors are only discovering very recently which made them to convert in droves to Catholicism.

The church will not force her dogmas on you or anyone at the appointed time your heart will be open to the deep teachings of the Spirit.

For a very long time I struggle with so many teachings of the church until there came a time it seemed I was taken away and virtually every answer I seek was given to me.

God is so great and wonderful! Seriously, you don't need to take me serious just move ahead, the level of understanding I have presently cannot be taken away, we are the very few that know the Masters voice, we hear it and we follow. It does not stop you from believing what you like. Shalom!
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by ChocolateWine(f): 10:49pm On May 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That also applies to those of you Churchians who submit your souls to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs(and their churches) instead of God's Truth, Jesus Christ. You ought to answer for yourselves the same question.

Why do you ignore the Words of Jesus Christ so you can instead hold fast the words of your pastors and mogs? . undecided

Are you referring to me? Do you know me somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by ChocolateWine(f): 10:58pm On May 20, 2022
Felimax:

Oh sorry! My faith has grown above that for long. It took almost 20 years to actually come with the facts of the church. What some very big pastors are only discovering very recently which made them to convert in droves to Catholicism.

The church will not force her dogmas on you or anyone at the appointed time your heart will be open to the deep teachings of the Spirit.

For a very long time I struggle with so many teachings of the church until there came a time it seemed I was taken away and virtually every answer I seek was given to me.

God is so great and wonderful! Seriously, you don't need to take me serious just move ahead, the level of understanding I have presently cannot be taken away, we are the very few that know the Masters voice, we hear it and we follow. It does not stop you from believing what you like. Shalom!

Are you hiding your knowledge? Are you not going in opposition to words in Daniel 12:4,. ROM 10:4

But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

New Living Translation
But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”

English Standard Version
But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Berean Study Bible
But you, Daniel, shut up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will roam to and fro, and knowledge will increase

ROM 10:4
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

New Living Translation
But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Felimax(m): 11:14pm On May 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Are you hiding your knowledge? Are you not going in opposition to words in Daniel 12:4,. ROM 10:4

But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

New Living Translation
But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”

English Standard Version
But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Berean Study Bible
But you, Daniel, shut up these words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will roam to and fro, and knowledge will increase

ROM 10:4
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?

New Living Translation
But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?

My dear, there are levels in grace. Like I said what you believe is actually not my business and mine should not bug you. Why should you?

I have told you the Catholic stand point, it is your part to believe otherwise.

Unlike the Apostles Jesus never said He was not God and should not be worshipped. As a matter of fact, the sole reason why He was killed was because they said He claimed to be the son of God which makes Him God. He never denied this fact.

I am not going into argument with anybody but my total believe is that the Mother of a king is woman who has birthed a king. Jesus is, was and will continue to be truly God. In His wisdom He has so humbled Himself even to be born by a mare mortal man. It is God's wisdom not mine.

"The power of the most high will overshadow you"

"Then the Spirit of God will come upon you"

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why, what makes her so special? It does not makes sense to me. Does it make one to you?

"And for this reason the child will be called God With Us"

Are you saying those two most powerful beings in Christianity will come down on a woman in that manner and the woman will give birth to a goat?

Ok when Jesus was born He was not God, He became God when He started His ministry? Abi?

Mo ti gbo! Ose!
O da'bo!

1 Like

Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 11:32pm On May 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:
Are you referring to me? Do you know me somewhere?
Do you listen to sermons or pay attention to the doctrines and traditions of men .I.e. pastors and mogs(and their churches)? If yes, then the teachings of Jesus Christ found in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 also concerns you. undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by ChocolateWine(f): 3:46am On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Do you listen to sermons or pay attention to the doctrines and traditions of men .I.e. pastors and mogs(and their churches)? If yes, then the teachings of Jesus Christ found in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 also concerns you. undecided

Okay, no I don't
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by ChocolateWine(f): 3:56am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

My dear, there are levels in grace. Like I said what you believe is actually not my business and mine should not bug you. Why should you?

I have told you the Catholic stand point, it is your part to believe otherwise.

Unlike the Apostles Jesus never said He was not God and should not be worshipped. As a matter of fact, the sole reason why He was killed was because they said He claimed to be the son of God which makes Him God. He never denied this fact.

I am not going into argument with anybody but my total believe is that the Mother of a king is woman who has birthed a king. Jesus is, was and will continue to be truly God. In His wisdom He has so humbled Himself even to be born by a mare mortal man. It is God's wisdom not mine.

"The power of the most high will overshadow you"

"Then the Spirit of God will come upon you"

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why, what makes her so special? It does not makes sense to me. Does it make one to you?

"And for this reason the child will be called God With Us"

Are you saying those two most powerful beings in Christianity will come down on a woman in that manner and the woman will give birth to a goat?

Ok when Jesus was born He was not God, He became God when He started His ministry? Abi?

Mo ti gbo! Ose!
O da'bo!

Proverbs 2:1-6, ROM 10:2, Luke 3:21, 22, Exodus 20:​4, 5, 1 John 5:​21

Is what you know or think you know have backing in bible or you're forming woke from gathering misleading knowledge and calling it "grace to this things". Use the bible to defend what you think you know. Counter what is in those verses using the bible.
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Felimax(m): 7:18am On May 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Proverbs 2:1-6, ROM 10:2, Luke 3:21, 22, Exodus 20:​4, 5, 1 John 5:​21

Is what you know or think you know have backing in bible or you're forming woke from gathering misleading knowledge and calling it "grace to this things". Use the bible to defend what you think you know. Counter what is in those verses using the bible.

Dispute any point I gave you that it is not in the Bible.
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 8:04am On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Mary is not the mother of God. She simply gave birth to a boy called Jesus. undecided

Like every other person born into this world, Jesus Christ was born a son of man - via God's curse on Childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16. As Isaiah 53 highlights, He had to work His way back to God in order to become again the Son of God He is. undecided
wat are u even saying? Joseph neva slept with mary to have jesus.GOD planted jesus in mary womb without intercourse with joseph.so jesus was born pure cuz he had no part in the sin of adam.jesus never sinned all his life on earth.thats the reason jesus never called mary,mother but woman.and mary did nt say anything knowing how she gave birth to jesus and who he is.jesus had no part in mary.mary was just a passage for jesus to come to the earth.cuz as a spirit he cant die for the sins of man.so he need flesh and blood to be able to die for the sins of man.
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by ChocolateWine(f): 8:52am On May 21, 2022
Felimax:

Dispute any point I gave you that it is not in the Bible.

They're many things pointed out there but I'll take them one after the other to avoid confusion. Let's start with this one.

1) Apostles were liars if they said Jesus was not God and it was written in bible, a book completely inspired by God.

2) Where are you standing? His disciples said he was not God, he didn't deny it. On this premise you claim that it makes him God. Now another set of people claim he was not God but Gods son, you now draw the conclusion that makes him equal to God. Is this not contradictory yourself?

3) Did you say apart from his apostles Jesus didn't confirm he was not God? So what do we find in Matthew 16:16-18?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say unto

4)Even Jesus’ enemies did not accuse him of saying he was God. Instead, they said he was making himself “equal to God” by calling God his Father. They wanted to kill Jesus because, as a well-known Roman Catholic translation puts it: “He spoke of God as his own Father, and so made himself God’s equal.” Jesus said: “I tell you most solemnly, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing: and whatever the Father does the Son does too.”​—John 5:18, 19

Kindly note: if you stop being logical I'll gently exit the discussion.
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Mikee19(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Why do you ignore the Words of Jesus Christ

I can ask the same of you. Why do you ignore the words of Jesus Christ as recorded in the epistles? The greater truths he sent his Holy Spirit to teach to the church, now in a position to understand deeper truths?
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Felimax(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2022
ChocolateWine:

They're many things pointed out there but I'll take them one after the other to avoid confusion. Let's start with this one.

1) Apostles were liars if they said Jesus was not God and it was written in bible, a book completely inspired by God.

2) Where are you standing? His disciples said he was not God, he didn't deny it. On this premise you claim that it makes him God. Now another set of people claim he was not God but Gods son, you now draw the conclusion that makes him equal to God. Is this not contradictory yourself?

3) Did you say apart from his apostles Jesus didn't confirm he was not God? So what do we find in Matthew 16:16-18?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say unto

4)Even Jesus’ enemies did not accuse him of saying he was God. Instead, they said he was making himself “equal to God” by calling God his Father. They wanted to kill Jesus because, as a well-known Roman Catholic translation puts it: “He spoke of God as his own Father, and so made himself God’s equal.” Jesus said: “I tell you most solemnly, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing: and whatever the Father does the Son does too.”​—John 5:18, 19

Kindly note: if you stop being logical I'll gently exit the discussion.

The answers you seek are right there before your eyes. The gift of understanding is not giving to everyone equally. This I have noticed.

You are very correct to believe what you like and can.

Peace!
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
1. wat are u even saying? Joseph neva slept with mary to have jesus.GOD planted jesus in mary womb without intercourse with joseph.so jesus was born pure cuz he had no part in the sin of adam.

2. Jesus never sinned all his life on earth.thats the reason jesus never called mary,mother but woman.and mary did nt say anything knowing how she gave birth to jesus and who he is.jesus had no part in mary.mary was just a passage for jesus to come to the earth.cuz as a spirit he cant die for the sins of man.so he need flesh and blood to be able to die for the sins of man.
1. God's curse on childbearing was placed on the woman in Genesis 3 vs 16 ensuring that every child born into this world, Jesus included, was born under God’s curse. Not a single soul on this planet is born pure. undecided

2. There is no record to indicate that Jesus Christ never called Mary His mother, so I am not certain where you get that from.

Also, being born under God’s curse means one is born removed from God from birth - condemned to die - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. What that implies is that we all have to work our way back to Him through submission and obedience just as God demands.undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
Mikee19:
I can ask the same of you. Why do you ignore the words of Jesus Christ as recorded in the epistles? The greater truths he sent his Holy Spirit to teach to the church, now in a position to understand deeper truths?
The words of Jesus Christ, God's Law, is recorded in the Gospels, not in the epistles where Paul himself, on several occasions reminded you of this by his own submissions,but you conveniently refuse to accept his admissions, anything to continue avoiding the very Truth of God Himself undecided

That you would rather believe God Himself, Truth personified, came down to earth yet gave an unfinished law only to then have men(liars by nature) who you claim to be filled with the holy spirit give you what you call greater truths than what God handed you while He was on earth speaks volumes of where your heart belongs. You trust doesn't seem to be in God at all but in the very words of men which God warned you vehemently against placing above His. undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Steep(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2022
The answer is no. Mary is not the mother of God
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 1:49pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. God's curse on childbearing was placed on the woman in Genesis 3 vs 16 ensuring that every child born into this world, Jesus included, was born under God’s curse. Not a single soul on this planet is born pure. undecided

2. There is no record to indicate that Jesus Christ never called Mary His mother, so I am not certain where you get that from.

Also, being born under God’s curse means one is born removed from God from birth - condemned to die - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. What that implies is that we all have to work our way back to Him through submission and obedience just as God demands.undecided
lemme ask u a simple question did mary and joseph have sex 4 jesus conception? Did joseph sperm touch mary egg to have jesus? Read the whole life of jesus if u see anywhere jesus called mary mother tell me.cuz i dnt tink u read bible well And is jesus an ordinary humanbeing to come under the curse of GOD HIS FADA?
SIMPLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
1. Lemme ask u a simple question did mary and joseph have sex 4 jesus conception?
2. Did joseph sperm touch mary egg to have jesus?

3. Read the whole life of jesus if u see anywhere jesus called mary mother tell me.cuz i dnt tink u read bible well

4. And is jesus an ordinary humanbeing to come under the curse of GOD HIS FADA?
SIMPLY ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1. No

2. No

3. The whole life of Jesus Christ is not written in your Bible. A record of over 30 years of his formative years are not recorded in your Bible in detail even though in Isaiah 53 we read of a summary of sorts. undecided

4. Yes ! How else can Jesus Christ, the man, redeem/save us from the curse if He Himself didn't live as a human with understanding under said curse- Isaiah 53? undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 1:54pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

oga reason b4 u coment.did i say that mary did nt have pains while having jesus??.jesus have no connection biologically with joseph and mary.he is a supernatural being he was implanted by GOD directly into mary's womb.so he is pure he did nt inherit the sin of adam.cuz he was nt conceived through sex read the life of jesus well.jesus never called mary mother
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 2:00pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. No

2. No

3. The whole life of Jesus Christ is not written in your Bible. A record of over 30 years of his formative years are not recorded in your Bible in detail even though in Isaiah 53 we read of a summary of sorts. undecided

4. Yes undecided
number 4 question if jesus is just an ordinary human being how did mary give birth to jesus as a virgin in the ist place
number 3 question i know that the whole life of jesus was nt recorded.but read the ones recorded.read the synoptic gospel-mattew,mark,luke and john jesus neva called mary mother only the disciples and other people referred to mary as jesus mother also biologically does jesus have any dna connection with mary nd joseph?
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
1. oga reason b4 u coment.did i say that mary did nt have pains while having jesus??.

2. jesus have no connection biologically with joseph and mary.he is a supernatural being he was implanted by GOD directly into mary's womb.

3. so he is pure he did nt inherit the sin of adam.cuz he was nt conceived through sex read the life of jesus well.jesus never called mary mother
1. It doesn't matter whether mary had pains during childbirth. undecided

2. Jesus Christ had no biological connections with His mother, how did you arrive at this conclusion of yours abeg? undecided

3. What you claim contradicts what is written and spoken by God through His Prophets, you do realize that, right? undecided

Pay attention to the details of God's curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 so you stop focusing on sex and conception as if to suggest them evil. undecided

God cursed women in childbearing meaning that every child born into this world is born via God's curse. The only way to avoid this curse is to be born via a vessel other than a woman( and her womb). undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 2:06pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. No

2. No

4. Yes ! How else can Jesus Christ, the man, redeem/save us from the curse if He Himself didn't live as a human with understanding under said curse- Isaiah 53? undecided
that ur number 4 if jesus had sin from birth.why did GOD not just pick any man here on earth to die 4 the sins of the whole world.this is the reason was conceived without sex cuz GOD needed a man without sin so that the man could take the sins of the world.and there was no man like that on earth becuz all were conceived through sex and therefore inherited the sin and curse of adam.jesus was a spirit who was turned into a foetus by GOD and implanted into mary womb without sex.so there is no way jesus could inherit the curse of adam
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 2:07pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
number 4 question if jesus is just an ordinary human being how did mary give birth to jesus as a virgin in the ist place

2. number 3 question i know that the whole life of jesus was nt recorded.but read the ones recorded.read the synoptic gospel-mattew,mark,luke and john jesus neva called mary mother only the disciples and other people referred to mary as jesus mother

3. also biologically does jesus have any dna connection with mary nd joseph?
1. As the story goes, God did it! undecided

2. At 33, and preaching a Gospel that demands His followers abandon their family and friends for His sake, ofcourse it makes sense that Jesus Christ would no longer refer to Mary as His mother, even if He previously did that. undecided

3. Jesus Christ may not share any biological connections with Joseph but I am not certain where you get the idea that He isn't biologically connected to Mary either. undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 2:13pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. It doesn't matter whether mary had pains during childbirth. undecided

2. Jesus Christ had no biological connections with His mother, how did you arrive at this conclusion of yours abeg? undecided

3. What you claim contradicts what is written and spoken by God through His Prophets, you do realize that, right? undecided

Pay attention to the details of God's curse in Genesis 3 vs 16 so you stop focusing on sex and conception as if to suggest them evil. undecided

God cursed women in childbearing meaning that every child born into this world is born via God's curse. The only way to avoid this curse is to be born via a vessel other than a woman( and her womb). undecided
i neva said sex and conception are evil wat do u tink is the curse on woman actually-GEN 3:16GOD SAID TO THE WOMAN-I WILL GREATLY MULTIPLY UR SORROW AND THY CONCEPTION IN SORROW WILL THOU BRING FORTH CHILDREN AND THY DESIRE SHALL BE TO THY HUSBAND AND HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE. SO WAT CURSE R U SAYING

1 Like

Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
1. that ur number 4 if jesus had sin from birth.

2. why did GOD not just pick any man here on earth to die 4 the sins of the whole world.

3. this is the reason was conceived without sex cuz GOD needed a man without sin so that the man could take the sins of the world.and there was no man like that on earth becuz all were conceived through sex and therefore inherited the sin and curse of adam.

4. jesus was a spirit who was turned into a foetus by GOD and implanted into mary womb without sex.so there is no way jesus could inherit the curse of adam
1. No Human being on earth is born with sin from birth this since sin is direct disobedience of God's Law and commandments.

2. God didn't pick any man probably because no man could be Jesus Christ, the embodiment of God's own Law. undecided

3. God never said sex is wrong so I am not certain why you continue to harp on Jesus Christ being conceived without sex. lipsrsealed

Adam was not conceived through copulation, and he couldn't be Jesus Christ either. undecided

4. Again, pay close attention to the details of God’s judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 because what you continue to do amounts to calling God a liar in this, all so you can continue to push what is your personal opinion in this. undecided

God cursed woman in childbearing meaning all those born into this world via the womb of a woman - no mention of sex or conception - are born via God's curse. undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On May 21, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
i neva said sex and conception are evil wat do u tink is the curse on woman actually-GEN 3:16GOD SAID TO THE WOMAN-I WILL GREATLY MULTIPLY UR SORROW AND THY CONCEPTION IN SORROW WILL THOU BRING FORTH CHILDREN AND THY DESIRE SHALL BE TO THY HUSBAND AND HE SHALL RULE OVER THEE. SO WAT CURSE R U SAYING
Pay close attention to the details of that curse so you can understand why your mentioning of sex and conception means absolutely nothing to what is written there. undecided
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 2:19pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. As the story goes, God did it! undecided

2. At 33, and preaching a Gospel that demands His followers abandon their family and friends for His sake, ofcourse it makes sense that Jesus Christ would no longer refer to Mary as His mother, even if He previously did that. undecided

3. Jesus Christ may not share any biological connections with Joseph but I am not certain where you get the idea that He isn't biologically connected to Mary either. undecided
about jesus conception read luke 1:26-37
verse 34-35-then said mary to the angel how will this be seeing i know not a man then the angel answered the holyghost shall come upon thee and the power of the highest shall overshadow thee therefore also that"HOLY"thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the son of GOD

1 Like

Re: Is Mary The Mother Of God? by Beautygoddesss: 2:22pm On May 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. No Human being on earth is born with sin from birth this since sin is direct disobedience of God's Law and commandments.

2. God didn't pick any man probably because no man could be Jesus Christ, the embodiment of God's own Law. undecided

3. God never said sex is wrong so I am not certain why you continue to harp on Jesus Christ being conceived without sex. lipsrsealed

Adam was not conceived through copulation, and he couldn't be Jesus Christ either. undecided

4. Again, pay close attention to the details of God’s judgment in Genesis 3 vs 16 because what you continue to do amounts to calling God a liar in this, all so you can continue to push what is your personal opinion in this. undecided

God cursed woman in childbearing meaning all those born into this world via the womb of a woman - no mention of sex or conception - are born via God's curse. undecided
oga read gen 3:17-19.if GOD curse only referred to adam why do all men die?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protection In The Father - Joseph Prince / Religionists Please Keep Off / Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.