Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,295 members, 7,934,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help (735 Views)

I Killed My Father Out Of Hatred For Him – 29-Year-Old Suspect / Father Uses Daughter To Make Money / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by stalingraddd(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
My father uses insecticides on several parts of the house in the morning and at night and sometimes in the afternoon
It has always made me and other members of my household very uncomfortable, I worry for ours and his health
I have had several talks with him over the issue, he would stop for a few days only to continue again, this has caused several conflict between us. He has been using sniper for a few years now and he buys a new bottle before the old one even finishes, there are several bottles of sniper in my house
Anybody with advice on health implications and their own experience with people like this should share, any healthier alternatives? I will show him the replies, please help oh

Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 20, 2022
Sorry
Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by Anyiamaka: 9:46pm On May 20, 2022
It is time you all find your own houses and leave the old man in his house
Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by headbasher96(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
If he sprinkle it stay outside for like 1hour when the scent subsidize u can go in and sleep failure to do that means u will be battling flu from time to time if u dont like the environment go and get your own place i see me i hate light in my room i got a place and am happy because bulb i don remove na tv light i the use see road i just have a thing for dark rooms
Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by Cokahot: 10:24pm On May 20, 2022
Buy split AC,solar inverter ac direct,no wiring,no inverter. Plug and leave forever. Its just 300k. With AC 25 hrs on without nepa, those insects must pick race. One thing your dad doesn't know is original sniper stopped 2 years ago. Na kerosene dem dey package as sniper oh,with just one drop of otapiapia inside. Forget the bottle and the branding, na fake sniper he dey buy since wayback
Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by Cyphar(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2022
No mind the dude above me o....even fake sniper is lethal...............

Just continue to let your dad see the reason why it is dangerous
Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by EmeraldJD: 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
He is indirectly chasing you out of his house.. Buhari's Nigeria is not smiling atol.

1 Like

Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by BegAt40: 11:56pm On May 21, 2022
lol

that's not an issue. the Nigerian in me even gets the urge to spray some insecticide here despite the fact that windows here are always opened without net and ive not been bitten in over a decade I've been out of the country
Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by nabeelbabs: 1:28am On May 22, 2022
headbasher96:
If he sprinkle it stay outside for like 1hour when the scent subsidize u can go in and sleep failure to do that means u will be battling flu from time to time if u dont like the environment go and get your own place i see me i hate light in my room i got a place and am happy because bulb i don remove na tv light i the use see road i just have a thing for dark rooms

Omo shocked So im not alone, i have a thing for dark rooms too, i could go a month without leaving the lights on only if im looking for something
Re: My Father Uses Too Much Insecticides, Please Help by headbasher96(m): 7:03am On May 22, 2022
nabeelbabs:

Omo shocked So im not alone, i have a thing for dark rooms too, i could go a month without leaving the lights on only if im looking for something
oga once am in the room i turn off the light i have this feeling its affecting my eyes

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed By Smart Energy / Ganja Man Start Swimming Inside Gutter After Taking Raps Of W£ed / Becoming A Graverobber In The 18th And 19th Centuries Required Two Main Qualitie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.