Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,386 members, 7,971,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Need Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help! (327 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help! by Solanaa: 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
Good day everyone!

I have actually started learning programming and being a tech freak(Like anything tech freaks me out), I strongly believe the coding world is meant for me.

My problem is that I don’t have a pc and my phone hangs a lot. So Coding with phone is just like a no no just. But I watch a whole lot of YouTube videos and I’m happy I’m getting along and understanding the concepts.

I believe Some Nairalanders who are capable can come to my rescue.

This ASUU strike has really dealt with me,It is making me depressed staying at home and I want to utilize this time and opportunity to the fullest by studying this fully.

I want to learn web2 developing then venture into web3 developing since I’m very vast and understand the crypto and blockchain space theoretically.

Please Invest in me, I promise to make you proud. This is a passion for me and I believe if given this opportunity, I’ll transform myself into my dream career.

God bless you Bosses !!
(I can provide you with any documents you need just incase)

Re: I Need Help! by FlameHashira: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
You could like lowkey steal that pic from anywhere and why invest in you? What makes you special just hustle like the rest of the boys no pain no gain I also used my phone for like 4months before I got enough cash to buy mini laptop then I evolved and now Im using a hp pavillion
Re: I Need Help! by Solanaa: 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
FlameHashira:
You could like lowkey steal that pic from anywhere and why invest in you? What makes you special just hustle like the rest of the boys no pain no gain I also used my phone for like 4months before I got enough cash to buy mini laptop then I evolved and now Im using a hp pavillion

Please the pic is from google, It’s just for reference purposes.

Okay No problem Boss just that my phone hangs a lot and lack of memory space, Not really helping matters especially for videos I download and watch.

I just wish to utilize this opportunity as I’m more than free now and have enough time to learn and moreover I’m very good with computers.
Re: I Need Help! by Solanaa: 4:19pm On May 21, 2022
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With Lua? / Whatsapp Is Down And Up / PHP, SQL And Ios App Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.