Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,378 members, 7,913,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:41 PM

Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. (2183 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by trutharena: 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
Osun Delegates Hail Osinbajo.

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by successmatters(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
This is pure intimidation, I pity these guys if Osinbajo wins.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by trutharena: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
This humiliation is too much.

This doesn’t make sense. I totally condemn this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Queenttoast01: 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Who else observe Osinbajo is now getting fat cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Dapson73(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Politics
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Mastakija(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2022
Leemao
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by successmatters(m): 9:13pm On May 20, 2022
Queenttoast01:

Impossible, even if only him consumes 7 skullz, he will never get fat. grin

Na play o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Asabe4(f): 9:15pm On May 20, 2022
Dem say na "politics without bitterness " grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Karlovych: 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
embarassed Druggie must lose next year!

We Yorubas reject him and spit him out.

#Back to Iragbiji
#Say no to rotten teeth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Nigerialabalaba: 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
Queenttoast01:
fatchecker grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by adekolaelect(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2022
trutharena:
This humiliation is too much.

This doesn’t make sense. I totally condemn this.
you totally condemn the clothes styles or for someone to display where he belong to Oga your condemnation has nothing to do with what is on ground .

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by donphilopus: 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
adekolaelect:
you totally condemn the clothes styles or for someone to display where he belong to Oga your condemnation has nothing to do with what is on ground .

Sarcasm.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Nothing as such.

Either Tinubu or Oshinbajo, we all win. We're Omoluabi and we'll always exhibit that trait.

That's why you'll be seeing some of us core Aregbesola URCHIN like me still campaigning for Tinubu.

successmatters:
This is pure intimidation, I pity these guys if Osinbajo wins.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by justified007: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Queenttoast01:

Lukudi at work grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by successmatters(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nothing as such.

Either Tinubu or Oshinbajo, we all win. We're Omoluabi and we'll always exhibit that trait.

That's why you'll be seeing some of us core Aregbesola URCHIN like me still campaigning for Tinubu.

Akintola and Awolowo were omoluabis? grin

So was Bola Ige and Omisore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
That agannigan may eventually end in lagoon
donphilopus:
SlaveOfAba AKA PrinceOfLagos, where are you? Ashiere!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Urheadmaster(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
Queenttoast01:
When you about to be the "Boss" of your ex-boss tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
Where's the correlation with the subject matter?

successmatters:

Akintola and Awolowo were omoluabis? grin

So was Bola Ige and Omisore.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Peacecore: 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
Osinbajo, Osinbajo...how many times did I call u? Na express u dey go o

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by successmatters(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Where's the correlation with the subject matter?

That's your take home assignment grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
These are heartless people. I wish Osinbajo well, if not for a thing but for these guys despising him. When Osinbajo wins, these individuals will run when no one is pursuing them.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Buharidgeneral: 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
All the pictures look meme

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 20, 2022
In the spirit of sportsmanship... No bad blood

Osibanjo is a man!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by kingscare1(m): 10:26pm On May 20, 2022
1love Spirit.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Reality3080: 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Druggie must lose next year!

We Yorubas reject him and spit him out.

#Back to Iragbiji
#Say no to rotten teeth
emeka calm down

Focus on making Peter obi vp

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by GHOSTTALK: 10:32pm On May 20, 2022
grin osinbajo be like..come and shake me whether you wear tinubu cap or asiwaju shirt....oloshi people!!
Loyal people my foot... party meeting that the only thing they discuss is how much the candidate get to drop for them to share.....people supporting the vp are ready to change the country not foolish ones waiting for asiwaju stolen money.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Obakoolex(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2022
Pure intimidation undecided
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Karlovych: 3:04am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
emeka calm down

Focus on making Peter obi vp
Who is Emeka? My name is Deji and I'm from Iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Moferere: 4:13am On May 21, 2022
They succeeded in humiliating him, but I like his composure
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Elolam87(m): 6:06am On May 21, 2022
There's a high chance that osibanjo will step down for tinubu.You can't predict or trust these politicians,common interest binds them together.We,the masses especially the youths should be united so that they will not eat away our 'present' and 'future'.
Re: Photo: Osinbajo Shakes Hand with Osun Delegates Wearing Tinubu Logo. by Miraclejunction(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2022
Third picture

Osinbanjo: omo which kin face be this

guy: bros me I no day smile o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Pick Senator Binta Masi Garba / Who Is Tinubu's Father? / I Don't Know Of Anybody Supporting Tinubu In Kaduna - Sarki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.