Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies (35388 Views)

Nigerians Mob Peter Obi Onboard A Plane For Selfies (Video) / Wedding Guests Sing And Mob Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Reality3080: 8:41am On May 21, 2022
CSTRR:

Even if many online voters don't have Pvc, many online voters do.
And Many online fans are getting their PVC because of obi.

His popularity online translate to some level of popularity on the ground.

Buhari was very popular online in 2015.
Very very popular.

The fact that you think wike will defeat Peter obi in a general election shows that you either don't know politics, or you just don't like Peter obi.

The only place where wike has any hope of beating obi is among the delegates with his dollars, but even that is not very likely because pdp is under tremendous pressure from the people.
lets wait till then
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Ingocof(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2022
FactBoyz:
More Photos

The man of the East.
The Igbo candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Heavensent01(m): 8:51am On May 21, 2022
those Mob are the delegates, even VP this clown won't get this time in PDP
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by deebrain(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2022
I like Peter Obi.

But this does not describe a mobbing....
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by duro4chang(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2022
Sunywa:
Werey grin grin
You need to have your head examined!
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Guiderlaurel: 9:19am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
how?

Go to anywhere n ask people about Peter obi or tinubu n hear them out

Some will even think d Peter obi na footballer cos it sounds like Peter rufai of those days

I had to force myself to laugh at your write up So boring
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by drmuchin: 9:24am On May 21, 2022
Today is 1 million match for Peter Obi
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Meteng: 9:36am On May 21, 2022
The only problem I have with this is that they likely don’t have PVC
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by adekS1(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu cos he has been tested n trusted

He was d first state governor to start state power generation even when obj opposed it,he took obj to court n won

Obj failed to pay allocation to him n he still created local government n more jobs

He created security agencies n other law maintenance agencies like lawma,rrs n co

He was d architect of modern Lagos n d brain behind d Lagos project we have today

He took Lagos monthly igr from 300 million to 6 billion n so on

The only thing Peter obi is campaigning with has been debunked a couple times

Obiano debunked d 75bn naira lie
Soludo debunked d 100 million dollar lie

Don’t forget obiano used curbing kidnapping as campaign manifesto which means kidnapping was rampant when obi was governor

Obi couldn’t raise d igr of anambra for complete 8 years he used as governor

Guy u self compare n contrast without tribal coloration

These are their individual achievements,if u have anything to say abou obi bring it on n I promise to debunk it cos his campaign manifesto are lies n we can’t even see his legacies

The investors tinubu brought to Lagos are still there till today n still waxing stronger

Helinues please I need u to furnish us with how obi goofed as governor that d newswatch even called him a big scam
unfortunately nothing is still working in Lagos.
Civil servant salary in Lagos is the worst in Nigeria.
Pension nko same
Agberos issue
Unending Traffic that shd av bn resolved long time ago
U talk about local generation of power yet no light.
U said tinubu created extra local gvts,yes but when yar'adua return the money who did ambode gave the money to,tinubu.
Wat shd av bn use to benefit Lagos ppl.
And many more
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by okunwaye(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
isn’t this 30k madness stale already,u accuse buhari supporters of collecting 30k n now its tinubu supporters.

Guy there’s more to life than faking up reality,u have to understand that not everyone is hungry

When people tell u things u ain’t comfortable with the next tool of blackmail is how much they collect

Are u so poor that u see money in everything?
Don’t judge people with your lifestyle,I don’t know tinubu n I have never met him before but I know Peter obi is no match

This is d same thing Reno told u that made u turn his enemy,Peter obi is a glorified ethnic champion like fayose n wike

Tinubu,atiku,orji uzor still have national appeal more than obi,okorocha will defeat obi in any election cos okorocha is known nationwide unlike obi that is only known in d east

Imagine d only person that u see with obi in d whole of south west is doyin okupe who can’t even control his son let alone his family or local government

So u believe pdp that wants power will b stupid to present a candidate that pdp is not even controlling his state?

So u believe pdp that wants to return to power will present a candidate whose region have declared no election?
you are very sensible and matured
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Shevchenkko: 9:52am On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
how?

Go to anywhere n ask people about Peter obi or tinubu n hear them out

Some will even think d Peter obi na footballer cos it sounds like Peter rufai of those days
Mumu talk. Tinubu urchins i pity all of una
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Sunywa(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2022
The head needs money. Don't blame it. cry
duro4chang:
You need to have your head examined!
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by duro4chang(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2022
Shevchenkko:
This Edo man your mumu too much
You need to have your head examined.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by izac82: 10:46am On May 21, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Peter Obi is the only man capable of rescuing and driving Nigeria to the right path.

And I thank the Spirits that some Yorubas are now saying the truth, I boarded a commercial bus from Ibadan to Saki and the Yoruba people there 4 guys were discussing politics and all they were talking about is that PO will be the best president ever seen in Nigeria.

They also castigated Osibanjo saying he is a part and parcel of this present gov't and shouldn't worry contesting because to them they said "We have seen everything about him"

They dismissed Tunibu as a foolish old man who should be playing with his grand children while he tells them some fairly tales.
emotional intelligence is what every Igbo man needs in this era. Campaign for your candidate and leave others alone. This attitude of insulting other candidates is counter productive. Believe me.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Kalashnikov49: 10:46am On May 21, 2022
You are more than stewpid. My location is ASO-ROCK angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Kingozymandias:

Are you stupid? Pls what is your location?
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Emekaonline: 10:49am On May 21, 2022
GuyWise101:

Peter Obi is the only man capable of rescuing and driving Nigeria to the right path.

And I thank the Spirits that some Yorubas are now saying the truth, I boarded a commercial bus from Ibadan to Saki and the Yoruba people there 4 guys were discussing politics and all they were talking about is that PO will be the best president ever seen in Nigeria.

They also castigated Osibanjo saying he is a part and parcel of this present gov't and shouldn't worry contesting because to them they said "We have seen everything about him"

They dismissed Tunibu as a foolish old man who should be playing with his grand children while he tells them some fairly tales.

And where is the mob. I think many biaffols have seen their eyes damaged that the dont even know what the mob is all about. Nonsense
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by iLiquidator: 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
QuietPlanet:
That guy on shades nor get respect.
Has he committed any offence being in shades? This is democracy. Obi will receive the shock of his life. He won't be Nigerian President.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by aikhimself: 1:30pm On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
tinubu cos he has been tested n trusted

He was d first state governor to start state power generation even when obj opposed it,he took obj to court n won

Obj failed to pay allocation to him n he still created local government n more jobs

He created security agencies n other law maintenance agencies like lawma,rrs n co

He was d architect of modern Lagos n d brain behind d Lagos project we have today

He took Lagos monthly igr from 300 million to 6 billion n so on

The only thing Peter obi is campaigning with has been debunked a couple times

Obiano debunked d 75bn naira lie
Soludo debunked d 100 million dollar lie

Don’t forget obiano used curbing kidnapping as campaign manifesto which means kidnapping was rampant when obi was governor

Obi couldn’t raise d igr of anambra for complete 8 years he used as governor

Guy u self compare n contrast without tribal coloration

These are their individual achievements,if u have anything to say abou obi bring it on n I promise to debunk it cos his campaign manifesto are lies n we can’t even see his legacies

The investors tinubu brought to Lagos are still there till today n still waxing stronger

Helinues please I need u to furnish us with how obi goofed as governor that d newswatch even called him a big scam

Dude you are ridiculous. That shows how dumb you guys are when it comes to critical thinking.
The economy of Lagos , and all the infrastructure and direct foreign and local investment is 10 times bigger than Anambra. Even with all the money pumped into Lagos mostly from hardworking Biafrans businessmen and Entrepreneurs, Lagos has still nothing to show for it. You guys love to rejoice over mediocre.

Do you think Tifnubu would have done better than Peter Obi if he has governed Anambra and Obi governed Lagos?.

If not tribalism and ethnic bigotry, why would you support a man who helped usher in this demonic maniac called Buhari?.
Why would you support a man who remained mute and pretended dumb when terrorist herdsmen were massacring innocent Nigerians, police killings during EndSars or Banditry?.

If you eat and dine with evil government, you are part of the evil they perpetrated on the people.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Zeezenho: 1:39pm On May 21, 2022
Cutehector:
that is to prove to you that igbos are not united and never their brother's keeper.

Na Yoruba united.as the f the bodillion kleptomaniac is the only Yoruba apc candidate.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Pootle: 1:41pm On May 21, 2022
waiting for the picture where he was mopped undecided
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by ufuosman(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
Team Obi
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by OBIPLUS(m): 4:45pm On May 21, 2022
Obi will certainly do the job.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Mrexcell(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2022
Vikkoh:
The love this man dey get ehh smiley

Who else noticed there's no security detail around him?

Naso e suppose dey be.

Can Osinbajo, BAT, or even Atiku walk this way?
No, their minds no clean cheesy

It's a very dangerous lifestyle in a country like nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by Cromagnon: 7:11pm On May 21, 2022
[b][/b]
GuyWise101:

Yet he didn't Rescue Anambra

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by 2tpick: 11:18pm On May 21, 2022
Reality3080:
regardless of ethnicity?

Even ikpeazu,umahi,kalu all have different candidates

U better softly dey lie to yourself,pdp will not give its ticket to someone whom apga is controlling his state

Yes, regardless of ethnicity. You have to be based abroad to understand that phrase.
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by ubimagos: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2022
He always claimed the money offshore is not just his money but family business money so why declare group account! Same group account he single handedly opened with anambra money is he not being smart by half. My vote is not for cheats.
seguno2:

Really?
So why does he pretend to be a stingy pauper like Buhari
Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by seguno2: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2022
ubimagos:
He always claimed the money offshore is not just his money but family business money so why declare group account! Same group account he single handedly opened with anambra money is he not being smart by half. My vote is not for cheats.

Please which one of the viable alternatives is not a cheat, even a bigger cheat than Peter Obi? Which one please

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies by flamingREED(m): 6:45am On Jun 03, 2022
My heart beats high in Obidience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.