Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,544 members, 7,905,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:51 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday (12628 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan A Walk To INEC's Headquarters In Abuja / Obidients Plan One Day Free Bus Service In Kaduna (picture) / Obi And Tinubu Supporters Plan Rival Rallies At Lekki Tollgate On October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by WhizdomXX(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2022
Polchiz:

Why are you crying?
South East this, South East that.
We know your type.
Mind your business.
At the appointed time, everything will become clear.
For now, stop wasting your energy on South East matter.
They are trying to make you see sense but mbaa. If south east does not vote, who will now 4 vote Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by WhizdomXX(m): 11:36am On May 21, 2022
drmuchin:

Peter
On this Rock, we shall rebuild Nigeria
Without PVC cheesy?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by WhizdomXX(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2022
Simplythebest:
Stop this lie. Even in lagos Igbos account for 30 percent of the total vote cast in lagos alone.
Leave Lagos, Lagos is part of Yorubaland take it or leave it. 30% no matter how organized will never win Lagos elections statewide. How many voters have PVCs in Enugu?
Meanwhile, on another serious note, Peter Obi Supporters are marching in ASABA around Inter-bau, and the crowd is decent.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by macrodata(m): 11:49am On May 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

So that is your argument why one should vote for a crook?

You are a creeeeetin!
You need a new set of brain + new skull just incase your idiocy has soaked into your bones.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Simplythebest: 12:04pm On May 21, 2022
How many votes did lagos state has even with over 20 million population. This country will never move forward if we keep on deceiving our selves. How many vote did other people not from Enugu account for during election. Only truth will help us in this country. We should join hands together to save this country. God bless u as u listen my brother
WhizdomXX:

Leave Lagos, Lagos is part of Yorubaland take it or leave it. 30% no matter how organized will never win Lagos elections statewide. How many voters have PVCs in Enugu?
Meanwhile, on another serious note, Peter Obi Supporters are marching in ASABA around Inter-bau, and the crowd is decent.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by ItsTutsi(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2022
Thats the whole population of nyamuri!! 5%
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by WhizdomXX(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2022
Simplythebest:
How many votes did lagos state has even with over 20 million population. This country will never move forward if we keep on deceiving our selves. How many vote did other people not from Enugu account for during election. Only truth will help us in this country. We should join hands together to save this country. God bless u as u listen my brother
The truth is the bulk of votes comes from the North west, south west, north east and south south. I don't want to believe that the South east has a very little population this the reason for this until the National Census is done and properly certified.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Simplythebest: 12:32pm On May 21, 2022
How i wish u have serve as a copper in the northern state during election or know someone very close to u that serve there and participated in elections in the north u will understand that we are deceiving our selves in this country and is only God that will save this country. Igbos do vote in other states and account for votes in all the states in Nigeria. I pray this country will be delivered by 2023.
WhizdomXX:

The truth is the bulk of votes comes from the North west, south west, north east and south south. I don't want to believe that the South east has a very little population this the reason for this until the National Census is done and properly certified.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Miracle2020: 1:11pm On May 21, 2022
Rubbish:
Igbo organize one million match for Abacha
Igbos organize on million match for GEJ
Now the same thing to Peter Obi.
Only a fool will be doing same thing every year and expect a different result.
What happened to Abacha,and gej will also happen to Obi Pandora.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by samuelson06(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2022
DrChukki:

So we should all go and sleep and wait for the day we will die?

Or let's take our destiny in our hands and bring someone that will make a change?

Which are you advising with this comment?

If your destiny lies in the government or governance of Nigeria then such destiny is questionable. The destiny is as good as death.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by samuelson06(m): 2:26pm On May 21, 2022
Rupertek:

So, what do you advice? That Buhari should be left to continue or there should be no Government?

The power that be manipulated the system and brought in Buhari. He didn't come in through the majority vote of the Nigeria populace. The same cabal knows who they want to impose on Nigerians again. So, what's the point campaigning for whoever? You thing voting counts in Nigeria? No! Election is fraud in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by samuelson06(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2022
chigoizie7:

Then the most incompetent administration will still remain in power to mismanage the economy kpata kpata.

The Nigeria economy has always been mismanaged since I was born. I've seen everything from OBJ till date, what has really changed? Nothing! Let them continue, please.

Prior the 2015 elections, we thought Buhari was the messiah, but see where we are today. Most of you are seeing the messiah in PYO or PO, but trust me, any of them would perform woefully.

Look at Anambra, when Soludo, we all thought he's come with a solution but today he's already complaining.

Forget this country bro, just face your life and see what you can make out of it regardless of the situation. If you become unnecessarily disturbed or involved with the Nigeria situation, you may end up not achieving anything while living in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Gamesmart: 3:08pm On May 21, 2022
macrodata:
You need a new set of brain + new skull just incase your idiocy has soaked into your bones.

Answer the question, fooooool.

Is that your argument to justify voting for a crook?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by macrodata(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2022
Gamesmart:

Answer the question, fooooool.

Is that your argument to justify voting for a crook?
If at this age, you still don't have sense, you won't find one in my answer. Your stupidity is irredeemable.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by chigoizie7(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
samuelson06:

The Nigeria economy has always been mismanaged since I was born. I've seen everything from OBJ till date, what has really changed? Nothing! Let them continue, please.

Prior the 2015 elections, we thought Buhari was the messiah, but see where we are today. Most of you are seeing the messiah in PYO or PO, but trust me, any of them would perform woefully.

Look at Anambra, when Soludo, we all thought he's come with a solution but today he's already complaining.

Forget this country bro, just face your life and see what you can make out of it regardless of the situation. If you become unnecessarily disturbed or involved with the Nigeria situation, you may end up not achieving anything while living in Nigeria.

The level of impunity and lack of rule of law in this present administration is the worst ever happened since yesterday 1999.

My take is , since this has been the worst so far, why not continue to try another hand until we get something better than the last one. Your insinuation for no election mean that you want this present administration to continue to be in power. That’s where I have issues with.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by Gamesmart: 6:28pm On May 21, 2022
macrodata:
If at this age, you still don't have sense, you won't find one in my answer. Your stupidity is irredeemable.

Congenital fooool, answer the question: Is that your argument to justify voting for a crook?

You didn't have any brain cells when you made such a foooolish statement?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by samuelson06(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2022
chigoizie7:

The level of impunity and lack of rule of law in this present administration is the worst ever happened since yesterday 1999.

My take is , since this has been the worst so far, why not continue to try another hand until we get something better than the last one. Your insinuation for no election mean that you want this present administration to continue to be in power. That’s where I have issues with.

Let the worst happen bro. Let life happen. I don't believe in Nigeria. Our leaders have bastardized this country. I don't see anything to fight for except personal battles. If you feel you can salvage the situation, go ahead, but when the Army starts shooting, you will remember me.

Nigeria's problem is hydra-headed. I don't know which to even talk about. I don't even see any solution through anyone. Don't you notice that the politicians have been fighting for themselves? Haven't you seen how they've been looting the treasury? Who among them is sincere? I don't see anyone.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by speaktome(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Would Peter Obi be at any of the matches?
yes, he will be at the matchless
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2022
samuelson06:

Let the worst happen bro. Let life happen. I don't believe in Nigeria. Our leaders have bastardized this country. I don't see anything to fight for except personal battles. If you feel you can salvage the situation, go ahead, but when the Army starts shooting, you will remember me.

Nigeria's problem is hydra-headed. I don't know which to even talk about. I don't even see any solution through anyone. Don't you notice that the politicians have been fighting for themselves? Haven't you seen how they've been looting the treasury? Who among them is sincere? I don't see anyone.

Just so you know I left naija since 2019 April, the moment buhari won the 2nd tenure, I processed my papers and left.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by samuelson06(m): 8:16pm On May 21, 2022
chigoizie7:

Just so you know I left naija since 2019 April, the moment buhari won the 2nd tenure, I processed my papers and left.

Hmmm! I've always thought about leaving but deep inside me, I love being close to my people and building my life but the way things are going, I can't say if I'd die in Nigeria or start raising children here.

But how do you go about investing for the future, especially buying a home or land to build? Is it so difficult to do that? Again, how's your life over there? Do you regret in any way leaving Nigeria? How did you settle down and start building your life as a stranger? How much monthly is enough to live a good life and also save? Is it easy to find a comfortable job?

I've a lot of questions bro.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday by chigoizie7(m): 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
samuelson06:

Hmmm! I've always thought about leaving but deep inside me, I love being close to my people and building my life but the way things are going, I can't say if I'd die in Nigeria or start raising children here.

But how do you go about investing for the future, especially buying a home or land to build? Is it so difficult to do that? Again, how's your life over there? Do you regret in any way leaving Nigeria? How did you settle down and start building your life as a stranger? How much monthly is enough to live a good life and also save? Is it easy to find a comfortable job?

I've a lot of questions bro.

It has always been easier to destroy than to build. I worked in the financial sector while in naija prior to my leaving. From 2015 to 2019, most of us already knew that the economy was being grossly mismanaged based of the economic policies etc, DFI wasn’t coming through, the BOP was in a mess, aside from money that Nigerians in diaspora sends home to families, our inflow of foreign exchange was close to zero, aside from the sale of crude which was grossly mismanaged too, animals swallowing funds and nothing was done about it, those that knows the technicalities of the economy knew that we were doomed. So many square pegs in round holes based on appointments, even the vp wasn’t doing much the issues of the cabals. I knew that we were in deep shit but when atiku and Peter obi ran in 2019, I had believed that Nigerians haven seen shege will abandon buhari, but he still go re-elected and I told myself that with him still incompetent and still remain in office, the inflation will skyrocket and no matter how hard I work with salaries not increasing, cost of living will skyrocket and at some point I won’t be able to afford things based on my salary. Like I said earlier, it is easier to destroy than to build , yes, GEJ had his flaws, but life was a lot better then than now, many Nigerians will pray to go back to that era. Imagine destroying a house for eight years, now imagine how long it will take to rebuild it. I told myself, it’s better I leave now, before this man will complete another eight years, I would have stand my grounds in the new country, and if by the grace of God , a messiah was sent to us to fix things it will take another 20years to fix that which was destroyed in 8years, I did the maths,added my age, i jakpa.

Bro it’s not easy. But then, it’s worth it so far.

I gave you a little insight of what i
Nigeria looks like currently. We are not even sure that a competent person is coming come 2023. If by 2023, I still see us electing trash my remaining siblings in that country will leave. We will be out here being safe until things get better, then we will return home, as they say, I place is like home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inaugurating A Long Road To Nowhere – Dele Sobowale / Wal-Wanne Rice Pyramid Maiduguri: Buhari To Visit Borno / Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates”

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.