Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,164 members, 7,919,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps (741 Views)

Bola Asiwaju Tinubu Branded Phone Floods Nigeria (video) / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / 2023: Photo Of Tinubu Branded Toyota Venza In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps by oikirodah(m): 10:50pm On May 20, 2022
No Chill As Osun Delegates Meets With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps (Photos)

Wetin Musa no go see for gate? These delegates sometimes have no chill at all, which one be say delegates dey meet Prof Osinbajo with Tinubu branded face caps again?

Osun State delegates no fit hide their preference for one second , well it is good it goes to show that Oyetola is a core loyalist of the Jagaban. You saw what happened in Kano yesterday?

Make I give una small gist jare, when Rotimi Amaechi visited Kano a while ago he dressed like an Emir with full regalia to see the delegates. My brother when Tinubu visited Kano yesterday the Kano delegates dressed like say dem be Ekiti indigenes. LOL this election go sweet sha. The intrigues no be here at all, just see how the delegates were even taking pictures with Osinbajo with Tinubu's branded face caps and smiling.

Abeg make we agree for once say Tinubu no get mate for the presidential contest abeg, na only Jagaban dey this race? Why so much love for Asiwaju?

Anyway see the pictures yourself because I know say haters go continue to they rant.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah na write I dey write I no kill person.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/no-chill-as-osun-delegates-meets-with-osinbajo-while-wearing-tinubus-branded-face-caps-photos/

Re: Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps by Urheadmaster(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2022
Wetin Buhari will not see in London hospital doesn't exist tongue
Re: Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps by Seun(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2022
Apparently, the Vice President was very nice to the Tinubu supporters who came to the event. He even spoke with them and snapped pictures.

They said, "Osinbajo saw Tinubu's cap on us and still allowed us to take pictures with him, no doubt he is a leader and a realist"

Re: Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps by Parachoko: 7:59am On May 21, 2022
Seun:
Apparently, the Vice President was very nice to the Tinubu supporters who came to the event. He even spoke with them and snapped pictures.

They said, "Osinbajo saw Tinubu's cap on us and still allowed us to take pictures with him, no doubt he is a leader and a realist"
Election campaign is no more a do or die affair.

Do you want him to start breaking bottles on the delegates head because they had Tinubu logo on their caps?
Re: Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps by tillaman(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2022
Make I no talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Delegates Meet With Osinbajo While Wearing Tinubu's Branded Face Caps by Seun(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor's Of Lagos State Akinwunmi Ambode Poster For President Spotted / Tinubu Or Osinbajo? / M.K.O Abiola Part2 Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.