Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,918 members, 7,890,037 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

How You Can Earn Massively With Your Smartphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Earn Massively With Your Smartphone (431 Views)

₦1,532 To ₦1,561: Naira Depreciates Massively Against Dollar In A Single Day / Earn Massively From De-video / Online Information Marketing What It Is And How To Earn Massively With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Earn Massively With Your Smartphone by Uttabe2100(m): 2:12am On May 21, 2022
Most times I laugh when I see most of us who has less vision of what your smartphone can do in your life.

It's just lack of quality information that makes most of us not do the needful at that particular time. My phone was for game and just social media cruise not until when I was bored one very good day then I decided to use my phone create some things and I saw that my phone can do somethings I never expected.

If I had continue in my gaming and social media jokes and cruise, today I shouldn't be here sharing this with you. I started with using it to create designs ane I developed and presently I used my phone to create designs for my clients both within and outside Nigeria and I'm happy something is coming in, I hope you'll also learn to do something great with your phone, I'm not saying you shouldn't cruise with your phone�.

Even if you're too serious �, catch cruise once in a while it helps the brain to be settled for another operation. I will like to share with you sweet means to grab your phone to START MILKING MONEY for you (only if you're interested to make money online)

There are several means at which our smartphones can be very useful to us, this is our opportunity to start milking money online using our smartphones.

Permit Me To Introduce To You : AMAZON KDP (AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING)
What's this all about?

It's the publishing section of Amazon.com where you can publish books.

You can publish books with longer pages or those with shorter pages or even low content books like notebook, logbooks, stories, book covers. Funny enough, your mind is telling you that this business is only for those that have writing skills (certified Copywriters), guess what? Not even all Copywriters knows about this business model, that's why they think there's nothing to do with the skill they learnt.

Good news!
Whether you can write or not this business is for every serious business minded persons. I know you're in a hurry to know how you can start this business model and start making money, it's not as easy as you've seen it here, you still need to learn somethings in it. I'm open to show you how it works, just indicate interest.

2-3-4-9-0-6-7-1-2-4-9-3-5
Re: How You Can Earn Massively With Your Smartphone by Uttabe2100(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2022
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO EARN ONLINE?

These 3 things are the physical requirements needed to go well in earning online.

Mindset is always recognized the more, because this determine the Success or Failure that your business will result to.
If you don't face or plan to face your business with a positive Mindset, then consider your business plans void and non Productive. It's what your mind agrees that's been reflected in your business.

Skill Set
Skill is another important element you'll need to make a business productive. If you don't have what to offer I don't think there's any Success. You can't plan on making money online and yet your brain is empty, NO!!
That's why we keep saying, learn a skill, learn the inside of it and how it works with consistency you can achieve a lot too. There are lots of skills to learn and use to earn online, the only issue most of us had was that we didn't get the information on time, otherwise we would have grown bigger than this on the online space. The more reason I don't want this opportunity to elude you, you can learn Affiliate Marketing which has been my weekly food ��, I earn their well I don't have issue with it. You can as well learn Freelancing, I'm a Freelancer too, I'm opportuned to work with several clients within and outside Nigeria with a skill I learnt. You can also learn E-commerce, where you get to buy quality goods from China, UK, USA at very cheap price and can as well sell them within your neighborhood or even on the online space. You can even learn Cryptocurrency, how you can maximize your profit from any of your investment (beware of those you meet and tell you they're investors, until they help you invest your money into their tummy). You can also learn Real Estate Management funny enough there are many businesses you can learn both online and physical businesses, if you want to make more money you have to learn how they work.

Work Tool (Smartphone/PC)
This is just an instrument that you'll use to carry out the whole skills learnt and start working.

Get all these ready and you're good to go!

#uttabepowerhouse
#masteruttabe

2-3-4-9-0-6-7-1-2-4-9-3-5

(1) (Reply)

.... / Which Business Is The Best Business To Invest 1m On??? / Call For Applications: MTN ‘blow My Hustle’ For Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.