Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,541 members, 7,917,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States (57526 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / Obidients Plan 100km Car Drive Procession For Peter Obi (pictures) / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 12:55pm On May 21, 2022
mmsen:
1,000,000 x 5,000 NGN = 5,000,000 NGN for this nonsense.

It's actually 5billion and not 5 million. Check your maths smiley

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by mmsen: 12:55pm On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Nigeria needs to be rescued from impending collapse, from being an example of George Orwell's Animal Farm where some animals are more equal than the others. This is the time.
No other presidential aspirant is more capable than Peter Obi to rescue Nigeria, beginning May 29, 2023.

Did he "rescue" his own state?

You sound no different from those who turned Buhari into a messiah not so long ago.

None of these men are going to do anything. You cannot have Nigeria continue as it is, no good can come out of the current set up.

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by mmsen: 12:56pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

It's actually 5billion and not 5 million. Check your maths smiley

Thank you.
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Vickym1(f): 12:58pm On May 21, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This is a huge flop..you can't mobilise people without money and Obi will never release money
Oga they didn't ask for money, they're doing it out of love for Peter Obi, has any of ur aspirant gather youth without funding them b4? Ask urself this Q.
Peter Obi is not dishing out money and that's why they love him and not those that is uselessing our naira undecided

8 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by onuman: 12:58pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

grin grin cheesy

Social media no be real life o.

Just said I should remind you.
Social media is where educated people comment on current affairs. It's so in America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

You want people in Nigeria to still remain indoors and be guided by ethno-religious bigotry in choice of political leaders.
You must be prepared to have such a country for yourself and your likes.
Others must move forward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 1:00pm On May 21, 2022
mmsen:

Thank you.

You can clearly see it was all sponsored grin

Not Everything and everyone was done out of genuine love but out of what they would get for coming out to "represent" and shout "Obi for President" as they hold the sponsored placards grin

These guys are simply jokers
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by fellory: 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

Not Everything and everyone was done out of genuine love but out of what they would get for coming out to "represent" and shout "Obi for President" as they hold the sponsored placards grin

You are the joker

4 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Zorn: 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
Creamypie:
For now, with the state of east and their disdain for outsiders, plus secession plus agitation to be frank, an Ibo man or easterners ( whichever one cones first) can only rule this country if all political parties field ibo. Before any person attack me, I be delta person.
Why do you feel the need to explain where you're from if you're so sure about what you're saying?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
onuman:

Social media is where educated people comment on current affairs. It's so in America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.

You want people in Nigeria to still remain indoors and be guided by ethno-religious bigotry in choice of political leaders.
You must be prepared to have such a country for yourself and your likes.
Others must move forward

You want to use American, European etc political methods for Nigeria? cheesy

Okay na make we dey look.

A vastly educated clime who understand the power of social media with a lot of celebs making billions off same social media are those you want to compare with Nigeria and base our politics off that? grin

Na pity I go dey pity una because na express una egungun dey enter so grin
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by bong4(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Comedy as usual, Peter Obi is a distraction to the real contestants

So who are the real contestants?

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 1:04pm On May 21, 2022
fellory:

You are the joker

Okay o. Make we dey look grin
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by maestroferddi: 1:04pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

But you said the rally was a flop so why are you still lamenting?

Dey there dey type with your cheap phone while sensible people are making things happen...

4 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Mytechworld: 1:04pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Igbofam post=113037140]

These guys are simply jokers Sponsored or not,Obi is here for Fresh Air.Join the game,Give us PETER OKWUTE OBI.

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by OscarJaden(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Plateau State take off point
I'm proud of my people

Omo we no dey carry last when it comes to matters of development

2 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Isuku01(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Lekki balling out

https://youtube.com/shorts/9otcfdV4FfQ?feature=share
Waoh!

I almost forgot.
Where are you guys presently?
Wanna join in.

From Ugbowo.
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 1:08pm On May 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
But you said the rally was a flop so why are you still lamenting?

Dey there dey type with your cheap phone while sensible people are making things happen...

I am dropping my own observation na cheesy

My phone is not your problem oo if you dey vex over the flop don't take it out on my phone. Na me dey type and not my phone.
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 21, 2022
Heavensent01:
igbo people in lagos mobilising for their kinsman is not bad they should just not constitute nuisance in Lagos for one clown that can't win primary election

If they do, please come and chase them with sticks you bloody tribalist.

Thought you all said Nigerians only want Tinubu? Now you see am and e dey shock you.

Child of hate and perdition undecided

3 Likes

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Queseda: 1:08pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Comedy as usual, Peter Obi is a distraction to the real contestants
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Creamypie(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
Zorn:
Why do you feel the need to explain where you're from if you're so sure about what you're saying?
so that some will not say am aboki, or say am afonja. Am a Deltan doesn't am blind to realities. Peter obi himself, is a sound administrator, a technocrat, the best of all contestants across all parries, but he himself knows no easterner will be president, at least not in d next 2 tenures
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=Mytechworld post=113037258][/quote]

Okwute Igbo N'atom ochi cheesy

Make I dey laugh dey go grin
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Dadblefem01(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
Truth might be bitter ooooo,but from what i have observed,i don't see Peter Obi in the first three candidate that will emerge from pdp presidential primary.
The pdp presidential candidate is in between Atiku and Saraki respectively while the third position is very obvious for Wike.
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by lugado: 1:13pm On May 21, 2022
Wait for Tinubu's billion match grin

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by maestroferddi: 1:13pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

I am dropping my own observation na cheesy

My phone is not your problem oo if you dey vex over the floor don't take it out on my phone. Na me dey type and not my phone.
Good...

It is on point that things are contextualized so that you don't infect some people with your negativity and sterility.

We on the march: thousands of you cannot arrest the momentum...

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Thorondor: 1:13pm On May 21, 2022
Mrnairalandd:

Jesus Christ! You ll think Igbos ll be the most accommodating people on earth considering how these people go to other people places and enjoy what their hosts have got to offer but opposite is the case when it comes to their own place in the East and businesses. They don’t like Outsiders in anything they do…

If other tribes behave the way Igbos behave in the East towards other tribes, trust me, Igbos ll be screaming on top of their lungs as if someone is literally killing them one after the other

Shut up, how many times have u seen igbos attacking anyone in the east ?

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by toprealman: 1:14pm On May 21, 2022
TooNoisy:
This has obviously been a flop. You would expect an average of 30k people per state but I haven't even seen a gathering upto 1000 people... may be we will see those from the South East.

It is clear that most of Peter Obi supporters are Diaspora Igbo people who only vote in Twitter. Most of them don't even live in Nigeria because the 1m man match has been a flop.
Sadly
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 1:16pm On May 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
Good...

It is on point that things are contextualized so that you don't infect some people with your negativity and sterility.

We on the march: thousands of you cannot arrest the momentum...

I am not trying to arrest any momentum oo. Just saying what I saw grin
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by maestroferddi: 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Igbofam:

I am not trying to arrest any momentum oo. Just saying what I saw grin

You then need to see an eye doctor who should fix your eyes as well as administer therapies to heal you from tribalism and iberiberism.

Go to the clinic before coming back to comment...

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by basilo101: 1:20pm On May 21, 2022
Creamypie:
so that some will not say am aboki, or say am afonja. Am a Deltan doesn't am blind to realities. Peter obi himself, is a sound administrator, a technocrat, the best of all contestants across all parries, but he himself knows no easterner will be president, at least not in d next 2 tenures
Take your incosequential minority opinion out of here. I don't know why these disgusting minority tribes are using Igbo to seek attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Creamypie(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2022
basilo101:

Take your incosequential minority opinion out of here. I don't know why these disgusting minority tribes are using Igbo to seek attention
we shall see who's correct
Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Igbofam: 1:22pm On May 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
You then need to see an eye doctor who should fix your eyes as well as administer therapies to heal you from tribalism and iberiberism.

Go to the clinic before coming back to comment...

Still doesn't change the fact that it is a mega flop compared to all the hype cheesy

1 Like

Re: One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States by Image123(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2022
Is it 1million bacteria because the people here are not up to 500 in total and many of them don't have PVC. The few that have will not all vote IF Obi wins primary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State / Jonathan Conducting Buhari Round Aso-Villa (Photos) / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.