Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate (26373 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / Don't Impose Consensus Candidate On APC Aspirants, Party Leaders Tell Buhari / 2023: SWAGA Kicks Against Consensus Presidential Candidacy In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by PassingShot(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
It is crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that there is gonna be consensus candidate

The big question now is who is the preferred candidate ?
I can bet my girlfriend that it's not Tinubu
Prepare to wail endlessly by May 30th.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by fredoooooo: 1:05pm On May 21, 2022
Noise ...
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:07pm On May 21, 2022
Richardonald:
Well I don't support tinubu, but his political structure is not something you should play with.. that man might be planning to scuttle Apc plans, the reason for the crowded supporters in Kano might be a message he is sending to Apc, if they are planning to bring a consensus candidate.... showing Apc that he has the followers to win an election... Kano people even sow asoebigrin but tinubu never did that in Southwest.

And am sure tinubu will still put on thesame show in some major Apc core northern states like katsina,borno... Indirectly telling Apc that if they failed him, the party might explode, that is why he is using crowd to intimidate the party. but trust me if tinubu leave Apc nothing will change, he is just smart.
Expect thesame scenario in borno state, he is trying to show them that anything short of BAT presidency then the party will explode...

Those states you're talking about will bow to WHATEVER BUHARI says... I believe the major issue Tinubu is having is Buhari keeping silent on the whole matter. To be sincere, Buhari is wrong in all these. This man opened the door for you to finally climb that seat, it's only common sense for him to reciprocate.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by pfadom: 1:12pm On May 21, 2022
Why not bet with your balls? Your GF is not a stakeholder in this matter. shocked shocked shocked

PrinceOfLagos:
It is crystal clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that there is gonna be consensus candidate

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by waziri4biz: 1:14pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

I prefer that you bet your mother.

So that when Tinubu wins, your mother will realise that it is better she gives birth to a dog than to give birth to you.
You are really senseless for taking politics this personal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by penceman(m): 1:26pm On May 21, 2022
Two men brought buhari from wilderness to power, bola tinubu and rotimi amaechi in that order hence one of them was gonna succeed buhari.
tinubu was first in line and he should have been president but religion took him out and he brought Osinbajo...that was when tinubu lost that chance and yet his greed is blinding. The next man amaechi is and due to amaechi handling the election of buhari and becoming a pariah in his state he amaechi is the next president

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by evasunny06(m): 1:30pm On May 21, 2022
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by ufuosman(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
Osinbajo or Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Olumoses4u: 1:31pm On May 21, 2022
Let me share my own piece on this

First understand the Nigerian politics before going into conclusions. The north is majorly Muslim region Christains in the north are minority.
My own point in APC

Muslim/Muslim tickets doesn’t work in Nigeria
Same also as the Christian/Christian ticket

If APC gives it presidential ticket to Tinubu(Muslim) the north would not want the minority Christians to produce Vice President.

APC doesn’t want to retain power to the north it might be zoned to the south, so every aspirants from the south who are Muslim are 70% off track.

So it’s either a southern Christian president/ northern Muslim Vice President or northern president/ southern Christian Vice President

Thank you
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2022
Adedayorr:
Any attempt by Buhari to impose a Northerner on the South after 8 years in office will be resisted.

Buhari should hand over power to the South the way Goodluck Jonathan handed over power to Buhari, otherwise Nigeria will become history.

We all know the evil agenda of Buhari to help the North retain power by all means.

Should war happen in Nigeria after or before elections, everybody should hold Buhari responsible.

What is happening in Ukraine will be a child's play compare to what will happen in nigeria........

If they want Nigeria to still remain one nation, they should zone the presidency to the south.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by OBALOLA55(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2022
Adedayorr:
Any attempt by Buhari to impose a Northerner on the South after 8 years in office will be resisted.

Buhari should hand over power to the [b]South
the way Goodluck Jonathan handed over power to Buhari, otherwise Nigeria will become history.

We all know the evil agenda of Buhari to help the North retain power by all means.

Should war happen in Nigeria after or before elections, everybody should hold Buhari responsible.

What is happening in Ukraine will be a child's play compare to what will happen in nigeria........[/b]
HAND OVER TO TINUBU YOU MEAN undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Freebills12: 1:47pm On May 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Richardonald:
Well I don't support tinubu, but his political structure is not something you should play with.. that man might be planning to scuttle Apc plans, the reason for the crowded supporters in Kano might be a message he is sending to Apc, if they are planning to bring a consensus candidate.... showing Apc that he has the followers to win an election... Kano people even sow asoebigrin but tinubu never did that in Southwest.

And am sure tinubu will still put on thesame show in some major Apc core northern states like katsina,borno... Indirectly telling Apc that if they failed him, the party might explode, that is why he is using crowd to intimidate the party. but trust me if tinubu leave Apc nothing will change, he is just smart.
Expect thesame scenario in borno state, he is trying to show them that anything short of BAT presidency then the party will explode...
Give the ticket to a northerner all these your sermon will be a bygone

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobleman80: 2:01pm On May 21, 2022
I care less whom APC presents as thier candidate at the end of the day it is left for Nigerians to chose who leads them comes 2023. I will not vote according to party line but the credibility and ability of thier of candidates across party line. #takebacknigeria from political scavengers
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by seunjungle1(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Na your father ko?

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by zoedew: 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
What is the Party to do when you have 28 people with n100 m each to purchase the Forms. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Okwyjesus(m): 2:27pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I think it will be Senate President if Atiku wins PDP
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by nijanigga: 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
Why ca t ordinary Nigerians vote in the primary like we did in SDP ,NRC ? all these delegates will just richer and foist the biggest looters on Nigerians
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Dapson73(m): 2:30pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You can bet your dirty ugly and valueless girlfriend ?
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by tunapawizzy: 2:34pm On May 21, 2022
One thing is certain, if truly the party is trying to settle for any kind of consensus, then we can be 99% sure that person is not TINUBU. Because it is very clear Tinubu will win any kind of primary election and it will create less problem for the party. But then, Nigeria cannot afford to put in charge of the nation's resources, someone that scooped most of the resources of Lagos for himself, family n friends.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Zeezenho: 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
Saintinoo:

War between Yoruba and North?

I cannot wait for that war, it will be sweeter than Russia and Ukraine war.

No mind the afonja south when it pleases me them.he dare not mention war between them and north .
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Risentouch(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
Adedayorr:

Buhari should hand over power to the South the way Goodluck Jonathan handed over power to Buhari, otherwise Nigeria will become history.

What is happening in Ukraine will be a child's play compare to what will happen in nigeria........

Oga shut up.
We're you not part of the cycle that removed a southerner from power so as to replace him with a northerner so why are you complaining.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Samunique(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis wan no sabi keep secret mtcheeew.

whistleblower.
grin

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by drlateef: 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Of course your girlfriend is useless to you. Nobody can force other candidates to accept consensus, not after spending billions touring the country.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by oluwasegun007(m): 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's not gonna favour him if it's a consensus, reason.

The North need a Christian Muslim person to vice him if he gets the ticket.

If that is the case, please mention one strong Christian politician in the North that will pull massive vote.

And by the way an average northerner would not want their closest link to Aso rock to be a Christian...
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Oluwaramsey: 3:03pm On May 21, 2022
Please I need help ooo...anyone that can borrow me #40,000 and I will pay #45,000 back to the person within the next 24-36hours
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by frankson1(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2022
saints2:
Mtchewww.. I thought Adamu has left APC so why the lamentations again? This guy na clown

Adamu is seriously pained knowing that he's wasting his time.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by cobsol(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2022
Richardonald:
Well I don't support tinubu, but his political structure is not something you should play with.. that man might be planning to scuttle Apc plans, the reason for the crowded supporters in Kano might be a message he is sending to Apc, if they are planning to bring a consensus candidate.... showing Apc that he has the followers to win an election... Kano people even sow asoebigrin but tinubu never did that in Southwestr

Lol lol massive crowd, oboy croud dey follow any body way go north.

If you like be small rat just hol ya side,

Rugged you
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by maybet081: 3:28pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

I prefer that you bet your mother.

So that when Tinubu wins, your mother will realise that it is better she gives birth to a dog than to give birth to you.
win what?
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ure listening to a man who couldn't even buy ordinary form and scammed some people. Una go soon learn.
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 21, 2022
Oluwaramsey:
Please I need help ooo...anyone that can borrow me #40,000 and I will pay #45,000 back to the person within the next 24-36hours
You be MMM?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by Oljunaid(m): 4:12pm On May 21, 2022
It's gonna be the Senate President. Ahmed Lawan or what's his name?
Re: Adamu Garba: APC Wants To Impose Consensus Presidential Candidate by pepericozi: 4:53pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You better bring your girlfriend to me now because it is Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] / PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo) / Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.