Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,322 members, 7,947,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Price Of Land In Apapa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Price Of Land In Apapa (1595 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Self Contained Apartment Needed In Apapa, Ogudu, Ikeja, Or Yaba / Price Of Land In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Land In Apapa by kiwibabe(f): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2006
Does anybody know how much price of land is in Apapa. I would be very greatful for your feedback

Or indeed is there land in this area not occupied.
Re: Price Of Land In Apapa by realkola: 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2010
ANYWAY FOR TOSE THAT DONT AE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE REAL ESTATE HERE IS THE WAY OUT TO GET THAT KIND OF MONE Y, BELEIVING IS SEEING ,

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED KINDLY FOLLOW ME IN THIS JOURNEY:

THERE IS A MICROFINANCE BANK THAT OFFERS 9 PERCENT ON ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU INVESTED.THA

MEANS IF YOU INVEST 500,000 YOU CAN GET 45,000 EVERY MONTH , YES I MEAN EVERY MONTH.IS BETTER

YOU START TO INVEST.FOR MORE DETAILS NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY ME 45,000 NAIRA FOR THE

INFORMATION.HAVE A GOOD DAY. 08037717482 : TUNDE.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz 1114 Truck For Quick Sale. / To Let @ Ikeja ( Residential / Office/commercial Use ) / Consent Vision Nursing Home For Sale @ Abule - Egba - 4m Obo (Picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.