Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,535 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:58 AM

Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable (1535 Views)

Let Me Tell You About John Togo A Freedom Fighter(video) / 6 Offences Punishable By Death In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family To FG: Don’t Manhandle Our Son, He's Only A Freedom Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:10pm On May 21, 2022
Why would you hate and insult anybody who refuse to worship a MAN?

Insulting prophet Muhammad is a punishable offence... Even in the Europe.

I am currently in the East... I know what it can lead to if I publicly rule out biafra or insult Nnamdi kanu or else I will be beaten to pulp.

Just because Joe Igbokwe kicked against Biafra.. they burn his house in Nnewi and threaten to kill him if he come to Anambra �.. All this are done by the educated people grin��. What is the difference?

Why can't you leave islam alone and face your Christianity... Is that too much to ask for.

I don't believe in Christianity and I respect Jesus... You don't have to believe in Islam before Respect prophet Muhammad �

This will continue until FG assign 5 years imprison for anybody that blasphem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
The man you mentioned is he a prophet and the movement is it a religion..?
What are you doing with your head?

And show me where that lady insulted Islam..do you know the difference between criticism and insult..why do religious Dumbos always hate the when the flaws in your religion is being called out?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Xscape1993(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2022
Fake people, fake religion, fake prophet...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:13pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The man you mentioned is he a prophet and the movement is it a religion..?
What are you doing with your head?

His love make people to kill and destroy properties.

That is Exactly what you see in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:14pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

His love make people to kill and destroy properties.

That is Exactly what you see in the north
You didn't answer my question..is he a prophet and is the movement a religion that kill in the name of their god?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:15pm On May 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
Fake people, fake religion, fake prophet...

Christians preach love but they don't practice it

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:16pm On May 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You didn't answer my question..is he a prophet and is the movement a religion that kill in the name of their god?

Although I don't support killing... But some people do it because of the love the have Him.

Many people protect their love ones in the best way known to them.

Why can't Christians do without blasphemy? Why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Iykopee(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Although I don't support killing... But some people do it because of the love the have Him.

U dumb head, use your productive time to think outta the box before writing and posting trash on NL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:20pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

What dumb love is that?for a non existent man made creature..you religious folks are hilarious and mindless..you ain't even Killin for something physical or related to reality..you are Killin for an imaginary creature..
Is this also blasphemy?now instead of Killin me you could engage me in a debate...
If you cant give me answers to my earlier questions then don't bother quoting me with ya religious nonsense..

The easiest way to get dumb is by arguing with a religious extremist..*pukes*

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by advanceDNA: 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Why cant muslims do without killing...
Insult is not blasphemy....muslims just choose to tag what christians say as blasphemy because they want to kill infidels which is allowed in their quran....they call christians and other non muslims infidel...

Look..theres blasphemy in all religion...even muslims do it all the time...anytime muslims insults christains sayimg jesus is not the son of God or that the bible is adulterated, they even say that mohammed is the holyspirit ...all these are blasphemy...but u dont see christains killing them for it...because blaphemy is punishable by God himslef..

. these people are just intolerant...

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Jennyclay(f): 2:25pm On May 21, 2022
All Muslims are not terrorists But ALL terrorists are Muslims!!

Biko.. Go and argue with your AC remote.

8 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by ivolt: 2:29pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

I am currently in the East... I know what it can lead to if I publicly rule out biafra or insult Nnamdi kanu or else I will be beaten to pulp.

Just because Joe Igbokwe kicked against Biafra.. they burn his house in Nnewi and threaten to kill him if he come to Anambra �.. All this are done by the educated people grin��. What is the difference?

Why can't you leave islam alone and face your Christianity... Is that too much to ask for.

I don't believe in Christianity and I respect Jesus... You don't have to believe in Islam before Respect prophet Muhammad �

Another bloodthirsty terrorist supporter.

If we go by your logic you should be killed for your first sentence.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by zionmade(m): 2:34pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Is it the prophet child rapist that you are referring to? I mean the mad man whose prick stands at the sight of a 6yr old toddler
Mo ha med is really a baskard
You can bring your crew and come somewhere in the south,

3 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 21, 2022
Ok. Let's agree Muhammad shouldn't be insulted. Some of those killed ontop such matters are false accusations.
Also let's legalise it that Muslims who insult anything of other religions should be lynched. Especially those saying Jesus slept with Mary Magdalene. Let's be lynching each other so we ll know how many we remain.
To hell with Muslim fanatics!

4 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 21, 2022
Do you really have to chip in a lie that you are in the east for what purpose?

What has nnamdi kanu got to do with this? Or are you telling us that nnamdi kanu and your prophet dey the same category?

I've heard and seen people talk so many ills about nnamdi kanu in public places like markets especially market women, motor parks etc but I've never seen or heard they were stoned to death!

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by orion7: 2:47pm On May 21, 2022
Your Muhammed of s a stupid pediphile. Hope you re happy now ?

These useless low budget shekaus
Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Akponmfet: 2:47pm On May 21, 2022
Mohammed was a fool and a paedophile.

3 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:47pm On May 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Why cant muslims do without killing...
Insult is not blasphemy....muslims just choose to tag what christians say as blasphemy because they want to kill infidels which is allowed in their quran....they call christians and other non muslims infidel...

Look..theres blasphemy in all religion...even muslims do it all the time...anytime muslims insults christains sayimg jesus is not the son of God or that the bible is adulterated, they even say that mohammed is the holyspirit ...all these are blasphemy...but u dont see christains killing them for it...because blaphemy is punishable by God himslef..

. these people are just intolerant...

See what your Bible preach cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by zionmade(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Sharrap there

U don't understand the bible more than Christians who believe that God will fight his battle himself.

The most dangerous exclamation on earth is allah akbar at that shout one head must go off. Terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by advanceDNA: 2:54pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Please whats your point with this verse..since you know christains to kill people who dont serve their God or follow jesus..

U are muslim trying to pretend to be in the middle....only muslims looks for other religious text to justify their evil doings

4 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:54pm On May 21, 2022
zionmade:

Sharrap there

U don't understand the bible more than Christians who believe that God will fight his battle himself.

The most dangerous exclamation on earth is allah akbar at that shout one head must go off. Terrorists

Christians preach love but they don't practice love grin

Harboring hatred for us doesn't stop the fastly growing Islam in Christianity stronghold (Europe)
Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

Please whats your point with this verse..since you know christains to kill people who dont serve their God or follow jesus..

Goan read deuteronomy grin grin and thanks me later.

I won't worship a MAN.... That is for sure.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 2:58pm On May 21, 2022
Akponmfet:
Mohammed was a fool and a paedophile.

This doesn't move me... I know your brain dey upsidedown grin

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
It's not worth it if I should aveng for a prophet or god that cannot protect me.
That thing must be cripple. Ignoramusssess
Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 3:02pm On May 21, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
It's not worth it if I should aveng for a prophet or god that cannot protect me.
That thing must be cripple. Ignoramusssess

Why can't you worship Your MAN in peace and leave Islam for the people that want to worship God.

Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by advanceDNA: 3:03pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Goan read deuteronomy grin grin and thanks me later.

I won't worship a MAN.... That is for sure.

U muslims cant even interpret your own quran but u jump into the bible to defend your prophet...the same bible you call adulterated, incomplete....the same bible you claim is lying that Jesus is the son of God ...

See one thing will happen to your religion...it will go extinct becos of your need to kill others....u will make goverment force heavy laws on you....it already happend in China and some other nations

2 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Ayed44: 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
Nvestor02:

Christians preach love but they don't practice it
This is blasphemy!
Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

U muslims cant even interpret your own quran but u jump into the bible to defend your prophet...the same bible you call adulterated, incomplete....the same bible you claim is lying that Jesus is the son of God ...

See one thing will happen to your religion...it will go extinct becos of your need to kill others....u will make goverment force heavy laws on you....it already happend in China and some other nations

Is Christianity save in China? grin
All I see about Christianity is practicing the western lifestyle.

That is why north Korea and china and other supremacy race ban it.

Even European church is currently become empty and many European youth are now jumping into islam and atheist.

Nothing make sense in worshipping a MAN.... The person that worship idol and those that worship a MAN are the same thing.

God love me sotey.... He dash me Islam.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nvestor02: 3:10pm On May 21, 2022
Ayed44:
This is blasphemy!

[b]If you practice love... You won't full of hatred and Insult to anybody who refuse to worship A Mere MAN.

I worship God not his Prophet.... That is why I am a Muslim.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Tumbulum: 3:13pm On May 21, 2022
African kill each other because of an Arabian who died a long time ago
Prophet my foot.

3 Likes

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Nukilia: 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
The war waiting to bring Nigeria to its knees. It will surely come and the foot soldier's of the terrorist will all be removed from the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Is Never A Freedom Of Speech, It Should Be Punishable by Christistruth00: 3:16pm On May 21, 2022
But Stoning and setting a Person ablaze is freedom of Speech and expression in your own opinion

Even the Saudi’s do not set People ablaze

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dark Northern Horse In The Race For APC Ticket / If Wike Win PDP Presidential Ticket The Cabal Will Pick GEJ And NNPP Will Win / Throwback: Peter Obi Left #127 Billion Debt - Willie Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.