Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,162 members, 7,981,130 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... (827 Views)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... by Sabiboy123: 5:37pm On May 21, 2022
Father of two dumps his wife after falling for ukarainian refugee who came to live with them to escape Russia war saying I want to spend the rest of his life with her
A British father-of-two has dumped his wife after falling in love with a 22-year-old Ukrainian refugee who came to live with them to escape the war in her country.

According to Mail Online, Tony Garnett, 29, and his partner Lorna, 28, took in Sofiia Karkadym at the start of May, but just 10 days later their seemingly-happy marriage packed up when he ran away with the refugee.
The security guard, who lives in Bradford disclosed that he has fallen in love with the 22-year-old and wants to spend the rest of his life with her.

Sofiia, who fled the city of Lviv in western Ukraine, said she 'fancied' Tony as soon as she saw him and that the pair are living their very own 'love story'.
On the pain this will cause Lorna, Tony said he has 'discovered a connection with Sofiia like I've never had before', adding that they 'know this is right'. .......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/father-of-two-dumps-his-wife-after-falling-for-ukarainian-refugee-who-came-to-live-with-them-to-escape-russia-war-saying-i-want-to-spend-the-rest-of-his-life-with-her/

Re: Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... by MonkeyMods(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2022
Se.x starved British men will never disappoint
Re: Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... by lordchiz(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Se.x starved British men will never disappoint
Omohhhh... but the babe set shaaaa....smash her Wella!
Lolsss
Re: Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... by solexyy: 11:23pm On May 21, 2022
THESE WESTERN IDEAS THEY'VE GOT IS THE REASON PUTIN AINT @ EASE WITH THEM. HUSBAND SNATCHER
Re: Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... by shaggy007(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2022
The guy could have been smashing both the wife and the girlfriend in the same house.

Stress free.

But he let emotions spoil it for him.
Re: Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... by hammer567: 9:33am On May 22, 2022
ZELENSKY, SENT UKRAINE MEN TO DIE AND UKRAINE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN INTO SEXUAL SLAVERY ABROAD.

ALL, SO HE CAN REMAIN PRESIDENT.
Re: Father Of Two Dumps His Wife After Falling For Ukarainian Refugee ....... by talk2hb1(m): 1:13pm On May 22, 2022
Where is The Original Wife Self, I need to See Something undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Goes Viral After Dressing As Native Doctor To Court / Una Dey Knack? – Nigerians React To Destiny Etiko’s Romantic Video / Omah Lay Biography, Age, Net Worth, Real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.