Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police (16827 Views)

Legal Grounds Why Tinubu Can’t Be Arrested & Prosecuted - NDLEA / Man Seen Dumping Waste Lagos Gutter Arrested, Prosecuted (pictures) / Sagay: Reps, Senators Who Refuse Screening Can Be Arrested, Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by jaxxy(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

But you want to go to America and UK, no Okada there...if Lagos is that bad for you, you can leave.

look at what ure comparing. They have better alternatives to okada in those countries. Lagos state should get better alternatives and okada will disappear without ban sef.

Now u want millions of lagosians to trek and struggle with traffic in a very busy lagos.

sanwolu/Apc lagos have run out of ideas.

it's funny how u open ir mouth and say someone can leave any part of this country especially lagos that belongs to everybody.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by GloriousGbola: 3:43pm On May 22, 2022
Jakumo:

I agree with this view 100%. Lagos fits my definition of hell on earth, and I would never set foot in that horrible place but for my occasional need to take an international flight into or from the airport. Whenever I find myself with no choice but to visit Lagos, I lose sleep for a week beforehand, as I contemplate all the ugly and deadly things that can befall anyone in that place without warning.

I would rather go to jail for a year than spend one day in Lagos. To those of you who call Lagos home, kindly accept my deepest condolences on the predicament in which you find yourselves.

Pussy

Let me find some picks of hot and endowed Lagos belles to change your mind.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2022
jaxxy:

look at what ure comparing. They have better alternatives to okada in those countries. Lagos state should get better alternatives and okada will disappear without ban sef.

Now u want millions of lagosians to trek and struggle with traffic in a very busy lagos.

sanwolu/Apc lagos have run out of ideas.

it's funny how u open ir mouth and say someone can leave any part of this country especially lagos that belongs to everybody.
Yes it does, but miscreants and people living on the streets are not condoned in a mega city. Of course you can leave to your state...stop complaining, no one invited you here.

2 Likes

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 22, 2022
PDJT:

-Una wey de Lagos de try. January 2015 was the last time I set my foot on Lagos soil. I don't think anything will bring me there in the nearest future, if am honest.

-Pollution, disorder, insanity, antisocial behaviours, corruption, disease, agberoism .... name them, all in there.
It's congested because people will not stay in their states, Lagos needs business men, tycoons and businesses not miscreants and urchins/okada men.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2022
lordmans:
The real truth could be either ways: the guy may have been a yahoo guy or he was innocent. But when one is so used to mobbing people whenever there's dispute without seeking mutual ways of settling issues between agrieved parties, it's definitely a recipe for destruction. The excesses of the okada riders and especially the recklessness of the northerners among them put them up for this.

It's also important to note, this mob action isn't peculiar to bike riders and the hausas as you may have observed in marketplaces dominated by one group like Ladipo and Alaba international markets. Traders deliberately sell bad and inferior products to consumers and hide under the blanket of the cover of the presence of concentration of people of their ethnic origin in that market. These markets are so notorious for this. Everyone should conduct themselves in a way to foster friendliness and good neighbor relationship among us as a people.
Use your brain, he was killed due to the excesses of the okada men, they were arguing because of N100, saying he might be a yahoo boy sounds foolish.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Yes it does, but miscreants and people living on the streets are not condoned in a mega city. Of course you can leave to your state...stop complaining, no one invited you here.

I was born here. I own lagos.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

Na only Nigeria people dey go visit person without invitation. There are so many people moving around in Nigeria that should’ve been at home.

Some who are supposed to be in the villages, enjoying peace are busy roaming the cities constituting nuisance. City is not for everyone, go your village and have peace if city life too hard.
Am telling you, some will prefer to live like miscreants and scums in the city, when they can live nobly in their village.

2 Likes

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 22, 2022
jaxxy:

I was born here I own lagos.
Clap for yourself, Omonile.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Clap for yourself, Omonile.

when are u going back to ekiti ur state of origin?
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 22, 2022
jaxxy:

when are u going back to ekiti ur state of origin?
Just make sure you are not an okada rider or street urchin...you will be fine grin

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Just make sure you are not an okada rider or street urchin...you will be fine grin

I care about the masses. the fact I don't need an okada doesn't mean I don't care about their suffering.

Can look beyond ourselves and have some compassion for others for once?? undecided
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 22, 2022
jaxxy:

I care about the masses. the fact I don't need an okada doesn't mean I don't care about their suffering.

Can look beyond ourselves and have some compassion for others for once?? undecided
We have 36 states in Nigeria, Lagos is congested...if the city dies it's worse...fight to keep Lagos strong. Most of these people running into Lagos destroyed their states with their religious and tribal extremism, especially abokis and igbos.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

We have 36 states in Nigeria, Lagos is congested...if the city dies it's worse...fight to keep Lagos strong. Most of these people running into Lagos destroyed their states with their religious and tribal extremism, especially abokis and igbos.

igbos are not extremists grin bt maybe some are now in the southeast due to the agitation bt it doesn't extend outside that area.

abokis have been in lagos for decades. what has changed? I think we have more security threats with jobless agberos.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 22, 2022
jaxxy:

igbos are not extremists grin bt maybe some are now in the southeast due to the agitation bt it doesn't extend outside that area.

abokis have been in lagos for decades. what has changed? I think we have more security threats with jobless agberos.
Nah, agberos just need money but those people I mentioned have bad agendas.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by jaxxy(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Nah, agberos just need money but those people I mentioned have bad agendas.

That was how elrufai said bandits only need money bt now it's another story.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by lordmans(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Use your brain, he was killed due to the excesses of the okada men, they were arguing because of N100, saying he might be a yahoo boy sounds foolish.

You must be an idiot to use insults to convey your point. All we hear about the incident was hearsays until the police makes a full statement on all that transpired there.

All I said was supposition and what if. And a life and host of other collateral damages ongoing could have been averted if everyone had acted within the confine of civility. And I don't expect a fool like you to understand the import of my narratives cos your kind insults those who don't agree with you.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Litmus: 6:05pm On May 22, 2022
Care for the so called masses isn't about allowing them to do as they please on the precept that higher powers of state did not provide their needs which are in any case uncertain since the efficacy of what needs are is on the shifting sands of relativity.

Authorities does some things, could always do more but are not to be held prisoners by thire shortcomings. You and I could do more: provide some things in the form of creating work, doing charity, investing in clubs and foundations, educating, providing discounted food places etc.

If you force the state to nanny the masses it may one day do as the British did by creating Poor Laws. One day the British became fed up of the poor masses littering London and constituting an eyesore on the reputation of London. So they swept the poor aside by institutionalising them. You could be sentenced by law to the Poor Houses or mental asylums. But one way or another, you're off the streets. This is how they cleaned up in the early days.

Just as stray dogs are taken from the streets to the dog ponds in America or dog-homes in UK, the poor could be carted off to homes for the poor unless you had evidence of being able to take care of yourself or and family. People kept in poor houses had to do all sorts of labouring work for the state to pay for the meals fed them and the home. Many were thought Trades and so on. Of course, you could escape all of this , avoiding capture by the system, which meant leaving fearfully on the streets like a fugitive.

2 Likes

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
lordmans:

You must be an idiot to use insults to convey your point. All we hear about the incident was hearsays until the police makes a full statement on all that transpired there.

All I said was supposition and what if. And a life and host of other collateral damages ongoing could have been averted if everyone had acted within the confine of civility. And I don't expect a fool like you to understand the import of my narratives cos your kind insults those who don't agree with you.
Mugu...are you an aboki...aboki are a threat to peace in the south, fools like you siding with the enemy.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
jaxxy:

That was how elrufai said bandits only need money bt now it's another story.
You are going out of point now, I don't like dumb arguments, anyone that wants to become a bandit.in Lagos should try and see if they will survive. Death awaits them. Lagosians are heartless people, no good man in this city, and we are not blinded by religion here.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Powersurge: 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
madridguy:
The State government should consider us with no other means of transportation.
We cannot be trekking day and night.

These rogues beat and burnt a human being alive.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by lordmans(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mugu...are you an aboki...aboki are a threat to peace in the south, fools like you siding with the enemy.

Yes I am.
Go and hug a life transformer.
Kai babban wawa ne.
Wawa mara hankali.
Na tabbata baka san mahaifinka ba.
Dolo.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 22, 2022
lordmans:

Yes I am.
Go and hug a life transformer.
Kai babban wawa ne.
Wawa mara hankali.
Na tabbata baka san mahaifinka ba.
Dolo.
Zombie...go strap a bomb haramers grin
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by PDJT: 7:50pm On May 22, 2022
Fairmedia:

It's congested because people will not stay in their states, Lagos needs business men, tycoons and businesses not miscreants and urchins/okada men.

-As long as there is unequal distribution of the commonwealth, expect more urban migration. Same way Nigerians, especially youths are leaving Nigeria in droves for the western world. Go to the foreign embassies and visa application centers and see for yourself.

-Lagos problems like Nigeria issues can only get worse, except if Nigeria is balkanised or restructured for the states/regions to be truly economically independent.

1 Like

Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2022
PDJT:

-As long as there is unequal distribution of the commonwealth, expect more urban migration. Same way Nigerians, especially youths are leaving Nigeria in droves for the western world. Go to the foreign embassies and visa application centers and see for yourself.

-Lagos problems like Nigeria issues can only get worse, except if Nigeria is balkanised or restructured for the states/regions to be truly economically independent.
People that wants their region should live in their regions. Your politicians and stupid indigenes have destroyed your states, don't worry you can live in Lagos, as long as you don't stay on the streets. Blame your governors and state representative for your woes... nobody send you message...join IPOB, carry gun and keep fighting. You can join those traveling out too, Nigeria's population is too much anyways. You are completely out of context, I don't care about any other state but Lagos...the rest can burn for all I care.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Ifakiland(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2022
Udemzy05:

How was it not the required 200cc bikes on express?

They started registering idiots to their platform....you see them wearing slippers sometimes, riding like the reckless okada men, also their bikes looks just like an okada....but gokada and max had bikes looking like power bikes
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by PDJT: 12:43am On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

People that wants their region should live in their regions. Your politicians and stupid indigenes have destroyed your states, don't worry you can live in Lagos, as long as you don't stay on the streets. Blame your governors and state representative for your woes... nobody send you message...join IPOB, carry gun and keep fighting. You can join those traveling out too, Nigeria's population is too much anyways. You are completely out of context, I don't care about any other state but Lagos...the rest can burn for all I care.

-Ok oo, as one of my daughters would say.
- Just inform me when you fence-off Lagos and lock the gate to stop your fellow "one Nigerianists" from entering the dungeon to enjoy their commonwealth. grin
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:19am On May 23, 2022
PDJT:

-Ok oo, as one of my daughters would say.
- Just inform me when you fence-off Lagos and lock the gate to stop your fellow "one Nigerianists" from entering the dungeon to enjoy their commonwealth. grin
So your daughter has already observed your refugee status grin
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by PDJT: 6:26am On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

So your daughter has already observed your refugee status grin

-You're such a child. Grow up.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Nobody: 6:50am On May 23, 2022
PDJT:

-You're such a child. Grow up.
Truth is bitter, you people and abokis are cousins,.the curse of Nigeria...I can't advise even my enemies to marry from such dumb accursed region. Stupid monkeys think they are wise in their own eyes. I wish you idiots can be.expunged from Nigeria. Your tribe is a disgrace a cankerworm on this entity. Stupid people.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Jakumo(m): 7:04am On May 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Pussy

Let me find some picks of hot and endowed Lagos belles to change your mind.

Ha ha you do know the kind of bait that could lure me out of hiding and into the badlands of Lagos, but village poon-tang is just as tasty as the Lagos varieties and far less likely to harvest my head for sale to voodoo practitioners
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by Jakumo(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2022
Litmus:

Just as stray dogs are taken from the streets to the dog pounds in America or dog-homes in UK, the poor could be carted off to homes for the poor unless you had evidence of being able to take care of yourself or and family. People kept in poor houses had to do all sorts of labouring work for the state to pay for the meals fed them and the home. Many were thought Trades and so on. Of course, you could escape all of this , avoiding capture by the system, which meant leaving fearfully on the streets like a fugitive.

I like this concept haha. If you cannot prove to have enough yanga to reside in Lagos, then you might be captured by authorities, locked up in the pound, and forced to learn a viable trade like pimping, drug dealing, money laundering, human organ harvesting, burglary or kidnapping.
Re: Ban: Okada Rider, Passenger To Be Arrested, Prosecuted, Says Lagos Police by PDJT: 7:52am On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Truth is bitter, you people and abokis are cousins,.the curse of Nigeria...I can't advise even my enemies to marry from such dumb accursed region. Stupid monkeys think they are wise in their own eyes. I wish you idiots can be.expunged from Nigeria. Your tribe is a disgrace a cankerworm on this entity. Stupid people.

-I see you're just a scumbag. Go and try to kick-out other Nigerians living in Lagos, let me see if vultures doesn't feed on your intestines this week. Are you more Lagosian than which Lagos resident?

-I bet you're just a renter or still living with your parents, and all of a sudden you think you have a stake in Lagos state. angry

-Kiddo, wait for another round of riot, so you can loot more Igbo and Hausa properties. Lowlife thief claiming Lagos state. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Ikuru's Message To Wike, Fubara / $1.6b Fraud: Efcc Arrests Vaswani Brothers Again / Militants Blow Up NPDC Major pipeline In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.