Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,347 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song (23821 Views)

Mention A Song That's Not Popular But Impacts You Greatly / The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by mariahAngel(f): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
Zonefree:
"...I'm back, like a forget my BB charger, Legend in the game, let the whole Ogidi gather"

Which kind nonsense shallow lyrics be this?
Who sing this nonsense? D'bull?
cheesy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Ibr539: 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=113051565] adeyewu
Let me be ur customer and at right time i go de do wetin dangote cannot do for u

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Angelfrost(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
PUKKA25:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Boys dey hustle

Olu Maintain - Yahooze! cool
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Oladoyin100(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Of course I fuzk up, but who never fuzk hands in the air...
bkack sherif

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by culbadboi(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
Blesstar:
5k for anyone who gets this one:
...No mess up, i dey run this town, Even Darego no fit turn me down...
Falz ft. Simi - soldier
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by culbadboi(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
Blesstar:
5k for anyone who gets this one:
...No mess up, i dey run this town, Even Darego no fit turn me down...
Falz ft. Simi - soldier
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Mattwillz: 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
ultimatebas:
Louis Vuitton from Virgil Dior from Kim Jones Bottega from Daniel.
Burna Boy -Want it all grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by snowball11(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:

Yay!!!...

We don't say goodbye. I loved it back then.

You're smart.

Thanks. Yeah, we don't say goodbye.

I used to be a fan of her songs back then.

I drove all night
That's the way it is
Immortality
If that's what it take
All coming back to me
And so on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Nimirayz: 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
Its like am chasing shaddows I never seem to win when I'm over you I feel myself falling again no hope of grace, Im losing faith all i can do is pray
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by haabidah666: 10:46pm On May 21, 2022
mariahAngel:

Which kind nonsense shallow lyrics be this?
Who sing this nonsense? D'bull?
cheesy
Baddo cheesy
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Hungerbadoo: 10:46pm On May 21, 2022
Kemistri4:
Nairalanders lets have fun,

Mention a line from a popular song and someone will tell you the name of the song grin
Tribulations of a ghetto kid but still i rise.
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by xoftt(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2022
I met her on the walk way
Staring as she walked pass
She looked back at me side ways and said
I can't help but to ask
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by PUKKA25: 10:47pm On May 21, 2022
whizzyleejr:

Mirror, Lil Wayne
My best line
Wizzy muda fuka
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 10:48pm On May 21, 2022
humberjade:
1. Me and you no be enemies, we suppose to be family, nah wetin you dey find I dey find

2. I hit my leg on stone

3. When you call me honey, I just keep wondering what I said towa fi gba temi...

4. Because we do party, they give us igbati....

2 klint d drunk

4- maintain i catch cold

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by PUKKA25: 10:48pm On May 21, 2022
Dangote dangote dangote,,,
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by fourboys: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
Kemistri4:
I'll go first

"Wish I can say thank you to malcolm for he was an angel"
Ariana grande... Thank u next
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by ifko: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
Pe pe ri n pe, pe pe ri pe, no go dey do pass your self

Ibadan poly student and his lover
Rip, my tribute song for both of u
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Samkizz20(m): 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
"...Our Leaders run-around begging for help, when the solution is right here at home with us..."

Anyone?
beautiful nubia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
xoftt:
I can't help but to ask

Akon

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by WVTech: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
'It's me the mac of BHC pursuing you'
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Beautygoddesss: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Of course I fuzk up, but who never fuzk hands in the air...
who neva Fuzk up-black sherif

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Uniquetani1(f): 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
xoftt:
I can't help but to ask

Wanna be starting something by Akon

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by 001spice: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
(Standing here looking at the mirrow saying damn to myself) . Anyone that get this right will get an airtime from me
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
musicwriter:
I am actually looking for the below songs that I heard on radio before the age of Shazam.

1. The woman cried cause the child she bear had died.
Note: this is not Bob Marley's song but it's reggae too. Old roots reggae.

2. My people
Note: this is a hip-hop/rap..... Old classics, with a girl backing the chorus. Unfortunately, all I can remember is "my people"

I've been looking for the songs for like 18 years and I'll pay to get them.

Wotoporiously coolspeaking

1. Skip Marley- johnny was

2. Dom pachino- my people
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by goodheart01: 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051387:
*Singing*

1. If you love me, you go wait for me.........

Wait for me by Sunny Ade and Onyeka onwenu

But that doesn’t stop u for being a BMC griller of something... mtcheeew
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Streetmovement(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2022
001spice:
(Standing here looking at the mirrow saying damn to myself) . Anyone that get this right will get an airtime from me

Wotoporiously cool speaking

R-kelly- when a woman's fed up
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Shattuck(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
So this is who I am.
Celine Dion immortality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Uniquetani1(f): 10:52pm On May 21, 2022
Nimirayz:
Its like am chasing shaddows
I never seem to win
when I'm over you I feel myself falling again
no hope of grace, Im losing faith
all i can do is pray

Weight of the world by Lemar

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by Shattuck(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2022
001spice:
wish I knew
Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by pelhurmy(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2022
ezanafe:
He passed away and I didn't cry
cus my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger.

Tupac Shakur... Dear Mama

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by IMO01: 10:54pm On May 21, 2022
Erikiel:
"Baby you too fine like butterfly?

Faze kpokpodikpo

1 Like

Re: Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song by rachytenny2(f): 10:54pm On May 21, 2022
You finish school, you finish university, me l dey sing l dey follow my destiny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

The Top Artists Majorly Involved In The Promotion Of Nigerian Music To The World / 10 Rising Artists Music Listeners Should Keep A Tab On In 2021 / The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.