Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. (55454 Views)

� Will You Ever Forgive Your Best Friend If He/she Sleeps With Your Boo/bae? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Arielle: 5:15pm On May 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
mumu fall for manipulation thinking say en done win , anyways carry on , until she start to scream her ex name during sex ya eye go clear
One of the pant-washing woman wrappers, living out their he-man fantasies online. Take them seriously at your peril.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 22, 2022
OscarJaden:
You will definitely come back here for advice toward your relationship again

One thing you fail to understand is that women are very manipulative and your girlfriend has just succeeded in manipulating you into believing that she's truly sorry
Any girl on her right senses will never upload a picture of her x everytime....she doesn't have respect for you and i bet you she will continue doing it and this time around....she will make sure she block you from viewing her status before she does it
just leave am na sense the mumu no get.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Chatflick(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.
You clearly lack wisdom. A girl that has respect for your feelings won't even do that to you in the first place. How can a sane person post pictures of her ex and claim to be in a relationship? You don't seem to understand the hand writing on the wall. Sooner or later you'll come back crying and we will all be here.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Elsueno: 5:16pm On May 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
mumu fall for manipulation thinking say en done win , anyways carry on , until she start to scream her ex name during sex ya eye go clear

Lmao, upon all d time & data guys spent to correct the nigga....but he still went ahead & fall into a much deeper ditch....Some people just can't be saved grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Ladymillion(f): 5:16pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
God has finally open this one sense.

Listen to me carefully... Most of these frustrated guys here are weaklings and vegetables in Real Life. But they would come to social media and start forming redpillar and barking like a loose dog... Giving useless advice to people like op.

@op listen to me carefully again... Your relationship is more healthy than these frustrated guys relationships but they are always quick to dish out useless advice to others.

Infact, most of these frustrated guys need serious help in their relationship but they would rather seek advice somewhere else than to bring it here to Nairaland because they don't want be mocked as a wannabe redpiller.

I'm glad that God has given you wisdom to differentiate between wrong and right advice. Just take a look at them below.. They have started praying for the op downfall.

Nawa oo!!
Dont mind the pad warriors , dishing out advice they cant take
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by badboyTee(m): 5:16pm On May 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I dey tell you boss
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:
Some days ago, I posted here about how my girl friend posted her ex pictures twice and I got a handful of advice, insults and very derogatory statements. Also at the same time I also got very few matured and helpful comment.
I wanted to apply the advice I was given here because I was furious and that could have been disastrous.

The next day after posting here, I confronted my girl, I told her it is over between us(all was a ploy to know how much she loves me). Since that day, my Girl's mood changed, she doesn't talk to people, she doesn't laugh and even started skipping her meal. She came to my house and was crying heavily that she was sorry. That has it been she know that it will provoke me that she wouldn't have done it.

I still pretended that I will never forgive her. Just yesterday she called my female bestie and narrated to her what happened and she called me yesterday evening and pleaded with me to forgive her. Which I did and You need to see how happy this girl has been. I will send screen shot of her recent Whatsapp status.

My Advice to anyone seeking for a relationship advice is not to follow the popular comment here.
she will cheat on you with that ex
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by badboyTee(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2022
Arielle:

One of the pant-washing woman wrappers, living out their he-man fantasies online. Take them seriously at your peril.
if this guys don't later break up I will shoot my balls off
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Owolabi97(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2022
Daniel7543:
One man down already. See how dey manipulate this fvcking SIMP.

Them don use menstruation pad cook egusi soup for op.
grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by johnnychuks(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2022
You well so? listen to what you just said.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by KIDfurniture(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2022
You re one of the mumus that come here for advice. I’m very sure u r a customer of the redeemed or winners church business .Most of them no Dey use their brain at all.

Alaigbopress:

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by badboyTee(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

you are a SIMP and a REFPILLER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Martinez39s(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2022
What a fool. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by bonnyhope: 5:18pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You be mugu

So because she cried, skip meal and called your bestie then she has become a good girl

You will learn in a hard way

5 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by iLearner: 5:19pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

So you have female bestie
Your girl is supposed to break up with your silly ass undecided

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by kollysnut(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

We go soon come back...
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by anochuko01(m): 5:20pm On May 22, 2022
Lol

This still doesn't prove that you have sense. You've only taught her how to hide her games. There's a difference between love and commitment. She loves you, yeah. But is she committed to you?

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by dododawa1: 5:20pm On May 22, 2022
One-man down with woman hopcritcy TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
jus look at the monkey broke shaming men. @animegirl, nawao , you no fit even plait your hair
. What ! Her neck be like Ostrich ,u see I dey always reserve about people broke shaming they are indirectly expressing what they are going Tru.. but the worwor na epic.spit

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Jorge91: 5:21pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

Keep simping, the lord shall be your strength.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Hardgun: 5:21pm On May 22, 2022
Shey u normal sha no b u say make we advise u��
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by jericco1(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2022
How old are you

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by VULCAN(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2022
I was waiting for the part where you carried out a lie detector test to confirm if she still has feelings for her ex or if they have slept together lately.

Alas no such evidence.

Just crocodile tears which mean nothing to women.

Due to your naivety you believe that tears mean a woman is remorseful.

Hahahaha.

Now she will be more careful.

Anyway The Young Shall Grow.

You will be back here when you discover a WhatsApp chat between them or worse.

The Lord is Your Strength!

Alaigbopress:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by darichlife: 5:22pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Stop having this mentality about us. Is only a frustrated and broke ass person, that talks this way. Sometimes I wonder if you men don't experience mother's love, with the way you talk about women.

Women this, women that.

Sister no too blame them o, some heartbreaks from girls fit damage man thinking faculty about all 9ja girls. grin
Animegirl:

Stop having this mentality about us. Is only a frustrated and broke ass person, that talks this way. Sometimes I wonder if you men don't experience mother's love, with the way you talk about women.

Women this, women that.

Sister no too blame them o, some heartbreaks from girls fit damage man thinking faculty about all 9ja girls.
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by lexy2014: 5:22pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

If u think the advice u were given wasn't good enough for your situation, what now makes u think the advise u are giving others is good enough for their individual situations?
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by bonnyhope: 5:24pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Listen to me carefully... Most of these frustrated guys here are weaklings and vegetables in Real Life. But they would come to social media and start forming redpillar and barking like a loose dog... Giving useless advice to people like op.

@op listen to me carefully again... Your relationship is more healthy than these frustrated guys relationships but they are always quick to dish out useless advice to others.

Infact, most of these frustrated guys need serious help in their relationship but they would rather seek advice somewhere else than to bring it here to Nairaland because they don't want be mocked as a wannabe redpiller.

I'm glad that God has given you wisdom to differentiate between wrong and right advice. Just take a look at them below.. They have started praying for the op downfall.

Nawa oo!!

You are a cheat and a shitt
Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Greystone: 5:24pm On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nawa oo!!

Lol… I swear you are funny.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

lol ote main boy, ex still deh spread her legs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Bigpapi1: 5:25pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

You're a mumu man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Lotechi(m): 5:25pm On May 22, 2022
Alaigbopress:

When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him senseless. Oga, your mumu na wholesale scale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by HITsquad: 5:25pm On May 22, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Leave that Simp! his girlfriend is obviously manipulating his emotions....

why would a reasonable girl upload a picture of her ex boyfriend for no reason at all? it wasn't his birthday or something like that... and she probably doesn't even upload yours that happens to be his present man? second red flag! dude you are simp! period!

your girl is still attached to her ex... she is still screwing him probably!

Shes only with you because she couldn't get him back!

fade from here Oga... before men go mend you!

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. by Maobichek: 5:25pm On May 22, 2022
Animegirl:

Ermm... I don't think my comment as gotten to this level of you mentioning my father. But if this is your best response, well suit yourself. I won't say anything.

I didn't see the thread you created about men but bear in mind that there is always a two side in every coin.

If you talked bad about men in your thread, then i can't defend you but if you didn't, he has no right to insult your father, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.