Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,894 members, 7,952,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:28 PM

Vivo Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Phone (1052 Views)

How To Play FM Radio On Speaker With Vivo Phone Without A Earphone / Got This Vivo Phone For The First Time And I Was Overwhelmed... / Who Has Used Vivo Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vivo Phone by Sleekbaby(f): 3:25am On May 22, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, please someone should help me out, how good is Vivo phone? Is it in the same class with Huawei and the likes or in the same class with Itel.
Please I need urgent answer, thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by Myadore: 5:00am On May 22, 2022
No that phone is a king on it’s own...why compare it Huawei and Itel,Tecno and Infinix no join self for where that phone de
Sleekbaby:
Good morning Nairalanders, please someone should help me out, how good is Vivo phone? Is it in the same class with Huawei and the likes or in the same class with Itel.

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by Nobody: 6:16am On May 22, 2022
Sleekbaby:

Vivo what?
Re: Vivo Phone by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:10am On May 22, 2022
Depends on the particular phone. But vivo phones nowadays are dope. Way better than all dem transsions. I'll advise u to get a vivo device if you can't afford iphone or samsung

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by Sleekbaby(f): 4:10pm On May 22, 2022
Myadore:
No that phone is a king on it’s own...why compare it Huawei and Itel,Tecno and Infinix no join self for where that phone ude

Thank you very much, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by laigouholma1985: 4:56pm On Jun 12
Vivo is a well-known brand in the mobile phone industry, offering a wide range of innovative and affordable devices. In this article, we'll explore the features and benefits of Vivo mobile phones and why they are a great choice for consumers. Many Vivo models come equipped with dual or even triple rear cameras, allowing you to take stunning photos and videos. This makes Vivo phones a great choice for photography enthusiasts, as well as those who enjoy sharing their memories on social media.

Another standout feature of Vivo phones is their long-lasting battery life. Vivo phones come equipped with large battery capacities, some even reaching up to 5000mAh, ensuring that you can go through your day without worrying about constantly charging your phone.

The latest Vivo phones also feature AI technology, which enhances your photos by automatically adjusting settings for the best possible results. With increasing dependence on our phones for both work and leisure, having a phone with a reliable battery is crucial. Plus, with the fast-charging technology available on many Vivo models, you can quickly top up your battery when needed.

When it comes to design, Vivo phones are sleek and stylish, making them a great accessory to complement your personal style. Additionally, Vivo phones are built with durable materials, making them resistant to wear and tear, and ensuring they can withstand the rigors of daily use.

Vivo also offers a wide range of features and functionalities that cater to different users' needs. Plus, Vivo phones are compatible with 5G networks, providing users with faster internet speeds and seamless connectivity.

In conclusion, Vivo mobile phones are a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable, high-quality, and affordable device.

The latest models come with edge-to-edge displays and slim bezels, giving you a larger screen to body ratio for an immersive viewing experience. Many models come with a split-screen feature, allowing you to multitask efficiently, and the latest software updates offer improved security and performance. Whether you're a photography enthusiast, a heavy phone user, or simply someone who wants a stylish and functional device, there's a Vivo phone for you.

Plus, Vivo phones are compatible with 5G networks, providing users with faster internet speeds and seamless connectivity.

In conclusion, Vivo mobile phones are a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable, high-quality, and affordable device. So why not check out the latest deals on and find your perfect Vivo phone today? With a wide selection of models to choose from and competitive prices, you're sure to find a great deal that meets your needs and budget..

So why not check out the latest deals on and find your perfect Vivo phone today? With a wide selection of models to choose from and competitive prices, you're sure to find a great deal that meets your needs and budget..

1 Like

Re: Vivo Phone by Whitepower24: 11:20am On Jun 14
Myadore:
No that phone is a king on it’s own...why compare it Huawei and Itel,Tecno and Infinix no join self for where that phone de

I have an Huawei mate 50 pro up for sale

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms Problem / N70 As Internet Browser / Quake 3 Arena Running On An Iphone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.