Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:59 AM

Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! (621 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Hopemanfx: 6:24am On May 22, 2022
Hello!
Nairalanders, please I really need your advice. Am really afraid of marriage. Am already 37yrs this year! I keep postponing it. I earn average income from my business; atleast I can boost of 300k-400k per month. with this, I can take care of my wife and children..Unfortunately! Am afraid of marriage for the following reasons.
1) I have a believe that if I get married I will lose focus.
2) the fear of not achieving what I want to achieve in life.
3) am afraid of diverting from my main goal in life and focus on something else.
4) fear of marital issues that will make me lose focus and plan.
5) marrying to pretendous woman.
6) a lot more.
Please I need your advice

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by MMWandali: 6:32am On May 22, 2022
Look for a lady who will definitely help you achieve your goals who is also God fearing and not troublesome

Above all lay it to God In prayers

Marriage could be a blessing or otherwise, be careful

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Hopemanfx: 6:33am On May 22, 2022
MMWandali:
Look for a lady who will definitely help you achieve your goals who is also God fearing and not troublesome

Above all lay it to God In prayers

GOOD LUCK
Thanks
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 6:34am On May 22, 2022
Go n achieve more brother. Come back in the next 15 years.
You know this APC govt no kuku make Nigeria better. In fact, travel out if Nigeria to hustle more. Don't v sex o in order to prevent baby mama wahala..see as them dey drag JJC Skills, 2Baba, Davido & other father Abrahams. So hustle more. Consider marriage in 15 years time. By then your woman wey you dey eye & every woman in the world go don mature so you won't meet a pretending woman.
Last Drop:
Hope my advice is very useful?
To know more about life, just subscribe by following my handle on this site for free. grin

4 Likes

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by MMWandali: 6:35am On May 22, 2022
Hopemanfx:

Thanks
you're welcome bro
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Elporo(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2022
Hopemanfx:

3 Likes

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Desperados(m): 6:40am On May 22, 2022
Marriage is not a jolly ride or a by-force thing.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure you get children

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Think4Yourself: 6:49am On May 22, 2022
First of all, it is "I am", not "am" wink

Back to your question. Embrace your fears and make them your pussy kiss

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Mindlog: 7:38am On May 22, 2022
Hopemanfx:
Hello!
Nairalanders, please I really need your advice. Am really afraid of marriage. Am already 37yrs this year! I keep postponing it. I earn average income from my business; atleast I can boost of 300k-400k per month. with this, I can take care of my wife and children..Unfortunately! Am afraid of marriage for the following reasons.
3) am afraid of diverting from my main goal in life and focus on something else.
6) a lot more.

To avoid wife or baby mama wahala so you wouldn't lose focus, you can save up and approach a fertility clinic to arrange eggs and a surrogate mother who would carry your baby/babies to term.

After birth, you take custody of the child/children...you achieve fatherhood without being a husband or baby daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by eyinjuege: 8:05am On May 22, 2022
Stop putting unnecessary pressure on yourself.
You can still live a very fulfilled life without marriage.
If you want children, you can get a surrogate or perhaps have an arrangement with a woman that you don't want marriage and just want a child. Some people are open to such arrangement, and can birth the child for you. You however have to be a present father and raise your child- take them to school, extracurricular activities, be there when they're ill, ensure they're fed etc. They affect your finances and focus
Children are more draining than a partner though, in my opinion.
So you can decide not to have either, and still set out to live a fulfilled, purpose driven life.
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by kaziblake(f): 8:26am On May 22, 2022
Hopemanfx:
Hello!
6) a lot more.
Forget all your fears and look for a lady willing to Senetor down and get married..
I’m sure if you marry a good woman,you will achieve all your dreams and more sef.,
Don’t mind people telling you not to get married because na old age you go regret am..
You are 37 years 3yrs shy away from 40.,
Do it fast
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by ibechris(m): 10:43am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Go n achieve more brother. Come back in the next 15 years.
You know this APC govt no kuku make Nigeria better. In fact, travel out if Nigeria to hustle more. Don't v sex o in order to prevent baby mama wahala..see as them dey drag JJC Skills, 2Baba, Davido & other father Abrahams. So hustle more. Consider marriage in 15 years time. By then your woman wey you dey eye & every woman in the world go don mature so you won't meet a pretending woman.
[Last Drop:[/b]
Hope my advice is very useful?
To know more about life, just subscribe by following my handle on this site for free. grin

So,this is what u are telling a 37 years old man to wait for another 15years...

37 +15=52 years.
Retirement age is 60years in Nigeria while at that,it is not a guarantee that he would live to that age owing to the fact Nigeria mortality rate is high.

Let me just to take it that u are mocking him.
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 22, 2022
ibechris:

So,this is what u are telling a 37 years old man to wait for another 15years...

37 +15=52 years.
Retirement age is 60years in Nigeria while at that,it is not a guarantee that he would live to that age owing to the fact Nigeria mortality rate is high.

Let me just to take it that u are mocking him.
I m not mocking him.
Didn't you see his limitations abi demands?
I gave him an advise he need to consider well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by faithfull18(f): 1:45pm On May 22, 2022
Lol, everyone has fears about this or that. So, you aren't alone. At some point, you will have to face your fears and hope for the best.
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by emmanuelbrown26: 5:21pm On May 22, 2022
eyinjuege:
Stop putting unnecessary pressure on yourself.
You can still live a very fulfilled life without marriage.
If you want children, you can get a surrogate or perhaps have an arrangement with a woman that you don't want marriage and just want a child. Some people are open to such arrangement, and can birth the child for you. You however have to be a present father and raise your child- take them to school, extracurricular activities, be there when they're ill, ensure they're fed etc. They affect your finances and focus
Children are more draining than a partner though, in my opinion.
So you can decide not to have either, and still set out to live a fulfilled, purpose driven life.
Good luck
Op I think this is d best advice u need. Most times our fears becomes reality, couple with d breeds of ladies we have this day.
Never u succumb to pressure of marriage.
Never u compare yourself with anybody in marital affairs.
Some married on time while some did not even marry but they hv cv ildren and they are happier than d ones that married earlier.
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
Hopemanfx:
Hello!
6) a lot more.
Conquer your fears & let God do His will in your life.
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by VlamesIffect(f): 7:03pm On May 22, 2022
Hopemanfx:
Hello!
6) a lot more.

Find babe give belle now. At least get one pikin. Life no hard...if you don't want to..you don't have to
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Richy4(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2022
My brother, I will suggest that you get married for the right reasons...Do not do it just because the society expected that from you.. No..

Do it because u have weighed her on a balance and found her suitable to be with in all ramification..(atleast 89/100)

If you know that you can't keep up or tolerate a lot of horseshit,(because it will surely happen) then do not do it... it's the easiest way for HBP.. if u met the wrong one

If u don't wanna get married but want kids, dear brother, there are lots of options... Good luck buddy smiley
Re: Am Afraid Of Marriage. Help! by Klass99(f): 8:43pm On May 22, 2022
smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Girl Weeps In Video As Her Mum Loses Dancing Competition For A Grinding Machine / Hookup Girl Caught By Her Boyfriend- What Is The Hookup Culture? / Name Your Price: 2012 Mac Book Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.