Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,724 members, 7,892,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) (53959 Views)

Lion Spotted Eating Grass In A Nigerian Zoo (Video) / Man Nearly Eaten By A Crocodile At Australian Zoo (Video & Photos) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Innobee99(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2022
Baba trying to impress Dem girls

I comot my hand from impressing any gal

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by succri(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2022
Maybe he gave the lion the middle finger ..lol
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:27am On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Who said he should go and put his finger on the lions mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I watched one on Facebook reels last week, a whole hands in the mouth of lion. He was targeting the lion to look away so he could touch him, unfortunately the lion was too fast for him.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 10:28am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you sure this man isn't a mad man?? Serves him right!!

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
He is a fool.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 22, 2022
The power of imagination makes us infinite. He couldn't put FEAR (Future Events Appearing Real) into consideration. Poor dude.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Serves him right

But could this be real? See those girls having fun watching and recording as the man struggled with the lion
One, what could they do?
Secondly, no matter the kind of horror one is experiencing these days, the first thing many would do is to bring out their phones for recording, from accident to mob jungle justice
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Aidejay(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2022
[center]This is too funny[/center]

grin
grin
"
:
?

+
A nibblee
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by afamaustin(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2022
I Love that next time he will be careful with
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2022
madapcmod:

Senselessness
the same way they raped ur momma n analed ur poppa
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by NOwazobia: 10:43am On May 22, 2022
Picture or I don't believe it?
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by morakakin(m): 10:45am On May 22, 2022
Na inside loin belly money dey,he toke that quote literally.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by maxiart2(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2022
Lion wey no get joy wey you carry dey play. Lol... grin

E fit be skit anyway.

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by chatinent: 10:49am On May 22, 2022
Serves him right. He'd watch the lion chew his fingers.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by motionarena: 10:52am On May 22, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Serves him right

But could this be real? See those girls having fun watching and recording as the man struggled with the lion
good for him he was trying 2 showoff to the girls
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Sleekfingers: 10:52am On May 22, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFdcCLAsjc

Horrific scenes of a man losing his finger to an enraged male lion at a Jamaican zoo as visitors watch. (Source Twitter User @OneciaG)

Good. I don't pity a fool.....

https://twitter.com/OneciaG/status/1528082220547809281?t=10lqNhqoZVvgnGV35KaZxA&s=19
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:55am On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin
motionarena:
good for him he was trying 2 showoff to the girls
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by mrkings84(m): 10:58am On May 22, 2022
And the lion was just playing o.
Ordinary small bite!!
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2022
It's sad and annoying. I feel he should profit it.

I'm sure some media somewhere would happily pay for an all exclusive interview with this joker. The money earned can be some compensation for the priceless finger he lost.

He could set up social media accounts on Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook etc. I'm sure he'd gather a massive following. He could sell t-shirts on merch and other platforms through it. He could also go live on Tiktok and make money there.

This disappoint or idiocy should be profited as he can never get his finger back.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:00am On May 22, 2022
Really? Nice video script.

I don't pity anyone who dares God instead of trusting Him. How can you go that close to a lion dangling your fingers right in its face are you mad or something?

Yes Daniel was rescued in the den of lion bro are you Daniel? Did Daniel went to Den of lion by his choice? Jamaicans that smokes weed like hell, was Daniel igbo smoker? Bro you are lucky the lion did not grabbed you by the wrist by now you have become a man with no wrist talkess of fingers.

I too sabi na hin do u strong thing now, next time stay away from wild animal, lion no dey joke.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by kmaster007: 11:01am On May 22, 2022
So, he wanted to test how brave lion his... He got it
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by pacespot(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2022
Does he think lions caress people's fingers? grin
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by OblorOblor: 11:02am On May 22, 2022
Dude was trying to impress those fine girls recording him. Now the lion has mistaken his finger for small chops.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by fullnetwork: 11:05am On May 22, 2022
Nice.
Tomorrow let him put his head.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2022
Don't blame the lion, it thought the man's hand was McDonald's beef Burger
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:10am On May 22, 2022
Yet they are cameraing the whole thing
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by VirileNelly2420: 11:17am On May 22, 2022
pennywys:
cheesy
Oyibo Sabi play nonsense play
Imagine having a savage play with a wild beast.
That served him real good
Which oyibo?
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Serves him right

Wetin the girls for do? Slap the lion? undecided

A hand that tied the lion to a tree should also know how best to untie it.
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 22, 2022
I don't fall for cheap lies. What's the essence of video you don't get to see what actually happened?
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:22am On May 22, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Wetin the girls for do? Slap the lion? undecided

A hand that tied the lion to a tree should also know how best to untie it.
haba! At least dem suppose show sympathy na grin

1 Like

Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Segzy19: 11:22am On May 22, 2022
Maybe he wants to remove his money from the lion's mouth.... Enu kiniun l'owo wa......
Urheadmaster:
Who said he should go and put his finger on the lions mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) by Sleekfun: 11:23am On May 22, 2022
The lion was playing with him ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Earthquake Hits Sambang Dagi, Kaduna State / Foamy Detergent Rain Falls In Enugu (Photos, Video) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.