Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM (562 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by toujurs: 10:04am On May 22, 2022
This message is specifically for the ladies on this forum, NL has been invaded by alot of jobless young boys, that don't want to work but want to be rich by any means, there are a lot of fraudsters on this forum. That are eager to use any lady for ritual shocked. I have observed this wicked act, And it was a yoruba guy. He started insulting me in his dialect, when he observed i was smarter. But this wicked act isn't tribe specific.The ladies on this forum just need to be careful on how they meet strangers here. And for most of these hungry girls that loose themselves once they set their eyes on a guy with benz. And don't bother to ask about his source of income. Be very careful.

4 Likes

Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:06am On May 22, 2022
Thanks..what guy is that so we can be vigilant... grin

3 Likes

Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by Nobody: 10:08am On May 22, 2022
They only use hungry girls 4 money ritual
Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by Vinnie2000(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2022
This is for greedy and desperate or hungry ladies here. I remember one dat used to say 'There are no Big Boys on Nairaland'.

1 Like

Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by virginprincess(f): 10:14am On May 22, 2022
That true, most guys on this forum can't be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by Nobody: 10:19am On May 22, 2022
Mumu thread.
See them. Association of Almajiris, Nairaland chapter. Giving themselves safety tips on their gender's Almajiri business.

Are you people physically handicapped or mentally deformed? Or are you orphans?
Why all what lives inside the brains of able-bodied Nigerian ladies is how to get money from men? Why not work for money with your own hands?
Useless nonentities!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by SweetSauce(f): 11:01am On May 22, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Mumu thread.
See them. Association of Almajiris, Nairaland chapter. Giving themselves safety tips on their gender's Almajiri business.

Are you people physically handicapped or mentally deformed? Or are you orphans?
Why all what lives inside the brains of able-bodied Nigerian ladies is how to get money from men? Why not work for money with your own hands?
Useless nonentities!
This is brutal shocked I'm crying
grin

2 Likes

Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by Veezy4u(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
toujurs:
This message is specifically for the ladies on this forum, NL has been invaded by alot of jobless young boys, that don't want to work but want to be rich by any means, there are a lot of fraudsters on this forum. That are eager to use any lady for ritual shocked. I have observed this wicked act, And it was a yoruba guy. He started insulting me in his dialect, when he observed i was smarter. But this wicked act isn't tribe specific.The ladies on this forum just need to be careful on how they meet strangers here. And for most of these hungry girls that loose themselves once they set their eyes on a guy with benz. And don't bother to ask about his source of income. Be very careful.
bro Abeg when Argentina n ur ticket win show love cry
Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by toujurs: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
Veezy4u:
bro Abeg when Argentina n ur ticket win show love cry
grin grin lwkmd.
Re: A NOTICE FOR THE LADIES ON THIS FORUM by Veezy4u(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
toujurs:
grin grin lwkmd.
serious

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This, You Will Remain A Virgin Till Your Wedding Night / We Are Coming Home Take Good Care Of Your Husband SHS Ladies Warns Married Women / How Hurtful Is It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.