Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,917 members, 7,949,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Dad Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Is Gay (2366 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Is Gay by Extrastiv01(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2022
Quick one
My name is Jack(fake name) and my dad is gay ,I discovered this last month when he made several attempts to you know get laid with me...he even threatened me

SHOULD I TELL MY MOM
NAIRALANDERS HELP O����

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Gay by Godada(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2022
Extrastiv01:
Quick one
My name is Jack(fake name) and my dad is gay ,I discovered this last month when he made several attempts to you know get laid with me...he even threatened me

SHOULD I TELL MY MOM
NAIRALANDERS HELP O����

You are not making sense.

If I got your right..... Your dad who could be your biological or step dad is trying to get down with you.

If that's the case scenario........ He is bisexual and he is committing an abomination if he is your biological dad or he is guilty of molesting you if he is your step dad.

In either case..... gather evidence and nail his Hot ass.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Is Gay by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:58pm On May 22, 2022
I hate the fact that some persons can't differentiate between gay and bisexual...he is bisexual... nothing wrong with that..he should have told your momma about it tho...

Now you have to sit him down and talk to him about it..it's his personal choice..if he still keep up with the threat then report him to the nearest station house..
Re: My Dad Is Gay by blazingblender(m): 2:59pm On May 22, 2022
Bambi
This is beyond imagination
You should tell your mom .cus not only is he gay he is molesting you
And also report to the police if you get mind
Re: My Dad Is Gay by virginprincess(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: My Dad Is Gay by mariahAngel(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2022
Crazy things are indeed happening. sad
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Mrsoft3(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2022
Extrastiv01:
Quick one

SHOULD I TELL MY MOM
NAIRALANDERS HELP O����

Who born you? The same man?
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Mrsoft3(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I hate the fact that some persons can't differentiate between gay and bisexual...he is bisexual... nothing wrong with that..he should have told your momma about it tho...

Now you have to sit him down and talk to him about it..it's his personal choice..if he still keep up with the threat then report him to the nearest station house..

I go use two by two for him head first before I sit him down, continue speaking english

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Gay by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On May 22, 2022
Mrsoft3:

I go use two by two for him head first before I sit him down, continue speaking english
I don't give a s**t about your family tho..you can do whatsoever you want with em.. undecided
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Hezzyluv: 3:08pm On May 22, 2022
What's the world turning to

It even sound odd sef Dad wants to rape HIS SON
Re: My Dad Is Gay by fikayormi(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2022
Eleyi gidi oo

Things dey happen abeg

Deal with it son
Re: My Dad Is Gay by IMAliyu2: 4:26pm On May 22, 2022
Extrastiv01:
Quick one

SHOULD I TELL MY MOM
NAIRALANDERS HELP O����
You're dad's bleeped in the head, and gay.

Yes you should tell your mom.
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Dorwadora(f): 5:46pm On May 22, 2022
I think he's a Bi not a gay.

Anyways, your mother deserve to know but not from you but from her husband.
Re: My Dad Is Gay by TheWolfen(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2022
Send me a DM or drop ur contact on a dead thread.
All I need you to get is just evidence. I swear he must chop that 14years beans in jail.
I got zero tolerance for dirty disgusting homo abominables

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Gay by Satan01(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2022
pastor --- pls make sure ur testimony did not pass 5min
sis ebere ---- praise the lord !!! chimoooooooooooooooo !!!!! it all started when I was naked inside bathroom oooo .... una know our new tenant wey our landlord say na him brother wey just come from ijebu me and iya chukwudi dey talk 1day for backyard...........

pastor ---- **angry** pls everybody say d grace and go home *mbok*
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Satan01(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2022
TheWolfen:
Send me a DM or drop ur contact on a dead thread.
All I need you to get is just evidence. I swear he must chop that 14years beans in jail.
I got zero tolerance for dirty disgusting homo abominables
wetin concern u
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Uniquetani1(f): 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
Wahala full this world

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Gay by ntipro: 9:54pm On May 22, 2022
How can your dad try to rape you even if he is gay? That's unbelievable.

You have to talk sense into him if you can. If he insists, your mum must know about it.
Don't allow him have his way else you are in for a long term abuse.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Is Gay by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Joblessness.
Re: My Dad Is Gay by SHINJA: 11:55pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Only you be gay and atheist...nawaooo
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Joeyfizzo: 1:23am On May 23, 2022
It might be for ritual purposes...or he might be in a cult....he is following orders.
Re: My Dad Is Gay by BeardGangJnr1(m): 4:26am On May 23, 2022
Scientifcally speaking, That means he's not yo biological father... grin grin
Re: My Dad Is Gay by Flamemignon1(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2022
ntipro:
How can your dad try to rape you even if he is gay? That's unbelievable.

You have to talk sense into him if you can. If he insists, your mum must know about it.
Don't allow him have his way else you are in for a long term abuse.
Why do I feel this story is fake?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Sex In That Video, Just A Nude Video- Nigeria Tiktoker Fires Fans / You Will Be Happier: Being Single .believe Me! / I Have Too Many Admirers And I Am Single, How Do I Fit My Time With Them All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.