Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,416 members, 7,947,726 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

Are Miracles Real, Staged Or Beliefs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Miracles Real, Staged Or Beliefs (219 Views)

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Your Beliefs / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Miracles Real, Staged Or Beliefs by badboyTee(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2022
Don't mind my moniker name am now a new born in christ since about last week and still counting.

So I came across an old video of Prophet TB joshua(R.I.P) miracles healing people and them walking instantly healing diseases and going instantly, e.t.c and predicting a full match and saying what would happen during the match and it actually happened .

some of my Christians friends I have don't believe in miracles so my question is are those miracles real or staged??
Re: Are Miracles Real, Staged Or Beliefs by chatinent: 5:04pm On May 22, 2022
Really faked!
Re: Are Miracles Real, Staged Or Beliefs by Hashabiah: 5:11pm On May 22, 2022
Miracles are real but God does them in his own time . Secondly, many of the pastors you see performing miracles aren't really doing them by the finger of God ,rather they are doing it by divination
Re: Are Miracles Real, Staged Or Beliefs by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2022
One of the things that happens first to new a Christian is miracle - according to the Bible.

Check/read how Christ and the Apostles gained massive followers.

However, the devil can also perform miracles. Check the story of Moses, the king of Egypt and the magicians.

In summary, there are miracles from God and there are miracles from the devil too.
Re: Are Miracles Real, Staged Or Beliefs by Tekuzukite: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
There are real miracles. If not, there would be no need to call any fake. I believe some are staged but there are some that are genuine.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Showing Appreciation / CAC President Releases Prayer Points For Mandatory Fasting & Prayer For Nigeria / Waiting On GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.