Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,627 members, 7,934,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment (11632 Views)

Peter Obi, Alex Otti Differ On August 1st Planned Protest (Photos) / PDP Defeats APC, Others In Rivers Supplementary Elections / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Nobody: 6:51am On May 23, 2022
Na dem sabi

The Top 10 Greatest Goalkeepers Of All Time
https://www.footballorbit.com/the-top-10-greatest-goalkeepers-of-all-time/#more
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Foolishbuhari: 6:54am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Only few party delegates will vote in the primaries since Buhari didn't sign the bill yesterday.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

The suspense before the defection grin grin
On Ahmed tifnubu's shriveled coocck I stand gidigba!

1 Like

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by jditimiya(m): 6:56am On May 23, 2022
To me most of all these mistakes and wrong doing is for the betterment of our beloved country, God is still with us at these time of our life.
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by PS712: 6:57am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
Only few party delegates will vote in the primaries since Buhari didn't sign the bill yesterday.

Buhari's action has cut the tickets of a lot of people who would have benefitted as delegates, from the monies aspirants will give to them to buy their votes.

1 Like

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by ityP(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2022
thundafire:
Can't the override the president by a veto useless toothless dogs

Too late for that
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by drlateef: 7:03am On May 23, 2022
Olam09:
BRB! I got one week ban because i abused Allah. A nairaland member cry

That serves you right. Learn to be tolerant of others. This is not Oshodi market where you can just talk anyhow without some decorum and civility.
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Advocate500: 7:04am On May 23, 2022
Moferere:

Illiterate Peoples of Biafra.
If I may ask you now from this article, what has he stolen? The article is about electoral act, not about money.
Learn to communicate without looking stupid for God sake.

you are the stupid one here, looking for opportunity to insult the people you hate, what is wrong with his comments that you are personally pained in such manner, is he the first to address malami as a thief? Most of you will just wake up with so much bitterness in your heart.

I know you are a yoruba man, that where some of this hateful heart emanate from.
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Freebills12: 7:06am On May 23, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Validated:

Why blame Malami for the calamity that Gbajabiamila caused. Nigerians only clamored for electronic transmission of results. Instead of acceding to that, the Buffon started tinkering with constitutional provisions for a selfish reason. Now they shut themselves out and you are here to blame Buhari.

Buhari is right on this, if I am Buhari I will not sign it. Let them first pass my own bill then we will see what happens or else let only the elected delegates vote.
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by emmykk(m): 7:25am On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:

That's were Tinubu will be crippled .
Buhari that didn't sign it is not mad.

South will get sense by force.

With atleast 2 members per local government the states Governors will now hand pick their royalist.

The president and Tinubu will now influence the governors for their delegates let see if Tinubu after installing all Lagos governors since 1999 will install himself in 2023 as president.

Ogbolo eye nor be open eye
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by humility33(m): 7:26am On May 23, 2022
Validated:

Why blame Malami for the calamity that Gbajabiamila caused. Nigerians only clamored for electronic transmission of results. Instead of acceding to that, the Buffon started tinkering with constitutional provisions for a selfish reason. Now they shut themselves out and you are here to blame Buhari.

Well said bro
Just imagine the lame excuse the law makers are giving from omitting this particular section

You see the quacks in the national assembly is just so annoying merely to draft an electoral acts they are clueless they keep amending and padding up till this 11th hour

1 Like

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Yusman316(m): 7:38am On May 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Reason why Buhari has underperformed since 2015!
He surrounded himself with so called ministers who are not wearing their thinking cap.
One could tell from their level of reasoning. So backward and archaic!
Respectfully, I'll differ with you on this. They are thinking very well. The problem is they think for only their selfish interest, and to make matters worst, we have a president who don't seem to have any idea of what is going on around him
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Yusman316(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Reason why Buhari has underperformed since 2015!
He surrounded himself with so called ministers who are not wearing their thinking cap.
One could tell from their level of reasoning. So backward and archaic!
Respectfully, I'll differ with you on this. They are thinking very well. The problem is they think for only their selfish interest, and to make matters worst, we have a president who doesn't seem to have any idea of what is going on around him
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Nobody: 7:51am On May 23, 2022
Moferere:

If I may ask you now from this article, what has he stolen? The article is about electoral act, not about money.

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Minjim: 8:00am On May 23, 2022
Is the Electoral Lawonly meant for Apc?

,“We decided to add ‘In addition to statutory delegates already prescribed in the constitution of the party.’ So, if the constitution of your party has prescribed (occupants of) certain offices who have served government or who are still serving government as automatic delegates, they are referred to as statutory delegates.

Why do they keep saying" our party when referring to the amendment?
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by AngelicBeing: 8:29am On May 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:

If a family is in a mess, who is to blame? The suckling child? grin
Gbamsulotely, end of thread, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, hahaha grin
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Olam09(m): 8:31am On May 23, 2022
drlateef:

That serves you right. Learn to be tolerant of others. This is not Oshodi market where you can just talk anyhow without some decorum and civility.
grin I'm sorry brother allah.
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by tinsel: 8:46am On May 23, 2022
Validated:

Did you not hear when Omo Agege boasted that hi wrote the electoral act himself?
You forgot about every others involved and singled out Gbaja because of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Johnny147147: 9:26am On May 23, 2022
Mumusaphire:
I swear u so on point. They really destroy Nigeria. Yet people are still praising them

The only people That can praise APC with the nation's Current state are mentally ill people
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Favour70000: 9:45am On May 23, 2022
Karma dey o. Just imagine the National assembly experiencing the same date they gave to political appointees. There focus was on how to use the act against their enemies not recognizing how they also disenfranchised themselves. Imagine how nobody detected that. Means they don't study,to read they tire them.
The house of reps didn't even consider the president plea then and Senate shouted no.
Now they are running up and down. Wait until supreme Court gives judgement then Buhari wud appoint back his anointed and it becomes a win win for him. With all this I tell u consensus is easy.
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by dat9jaguy(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
you blame everything on Buhari, out of pure hatred. Simple!

See, This electoral Act was weaponized by the 9th Assembly. They were busy hunting members of the Federal executives council. At some point Buhari that you are blaming for everything intervened after signing the act into law, Buhari noted that section 85 is contrary to the constitution of Nigeria that it should be revisited and amend or removed totally. Your lazy, useless lawmakers refused. Unknown to them that while they were busy hunting federal exco members, they didn't see that they were disenfranchising themselves too. Lol.... Instead of amending 85 and 84 together, they amended 84 alone out of selfishness.

Now, do you expect Buhari to to sign such a useless, selfish and nonsensical amendment into law?

Think before you blame!
Now, you are taking sides in this executive and Legislative brouhaha. Let me ask you, Are you a statutory delegate? Of what importance is that section 84 to you and Nigerians at large?
Will it bring down the price of dollar?

USE YOUR HEAD!

Oil dey your head.

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by vikinatius(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2022
That is my confirmed observation.
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by popesco123: 10:01am On May 23, 2022
You have just proved that your low life mother conceived you out of prostitution as you will forever remain a bastad

uote author=Moferere post=113086111]

[/quote]
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by ZombieSlaughter: 10:27am On May 23, 2022
Moferere:

Chukwuibuipob is actually your yoruba moozlem brother, you both came out from the same cursed vaginal canal. grin

Do your due diligence next time. Enwe!
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Ojuntana: 10:32am On May 23, 2022
Lol. Same here. Na one foolish terrorist mod whose name starts with M work be dat. I guess he is pained his god is being obliterated right under his nose. This is his own contribution to the jihad. So las las Allah is a Nairalander cheesy cheesy
Olam09:
BRB! I got one week ban because i abused Allah. A nairaland member cry

1 Like

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Ojuntana: 10:42am On May 23, 2022
They are correcting you, and you're still here arguing? Na wa oo
GardenOfGod:

If a family is in a mess, who is to blame? The suckling child? grin
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Fuckyoumod: 1:12pm On May 23, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Oil dey your head.
respect bro!

1 Like

Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by Olam09(m): 1:31pm On May 23, 2022
Ojuntana:
Lol. Same here. Na one foolish terrorist mod whose name starts with M work be dat. I guess he is pained his god is being obliterated right under his nose. This is his own contribution to the jihad. So las las Allah is a Nairalander cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Malami, APC, Others Differ On Electoral Act Amendment by GardenOfGod(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2022
Ojuntana:
They are correcting you, and you're still here arguing? Na wa oo
Corrected ni correcti qwa! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi, Gbajabiamila, Abiodun, Lai Commiserate With Saraki On His Mother's Death / Fashola, Obi Disagree On Geo-political Zones, Constitutional Amendment / It’s Late To Override President’s Veto On Electoral Bill –lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.