Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) (31928 Views)

Benue Belongs To Fulani Herdsmen By Right Of Conquest – Prof Muhammad / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Ortom Defected To PDP Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Bornagainolosho post=113091902]
The the zombies on nairaland are saying it's EsN[/quote

I will rather lend a Northerner my ears than lend Fellow Southerners who are looking for where to benefit from regardless of who is dying or living, my ears.... Those Zombies know their tribe and they are born with Propaganda genotype in their blood .....

Their blood reads .......
Genotype......S.W
Blood Group ......PP ( Propaganda)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Kwestionair: 10:03am On May 23, 2022
Creamypie:
East and insecurity is like north and bokobandits

Gradually the aboki is succeeding in making east like their own north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

And how did you know they unknown gun men and not Fulanis?

Let's stop the framing up stories bro.....you can't say the truth better than who was involved. Igbos are known truth Sayers , if it is his brothers, he will say they are criminals who wanted to snatch his car and that will be the exact truth...

Don't worry, I know your problem, you are from a tribe that sees white and call it milk colour because the milk colour will favour them more than saying the truth that it is white which won't favour them .....

Propaganda is not the lifestyle of Igbos ....

Fallacious generalization...
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Mamabugi(f): 10:04am On May 23, 2022
Thank God for your life. Was marvelled at the miracle and with tears in my eyes, thank God for your life.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Diligence: 10:04am On May 23, 2022
How can you explain this: ESN tried to flush South East forests/bushes of armed Fulani herdsmen/terrorists, and Nigerian army infested with boko Haram terrorists are after ESN!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Kwestionair: 10:05am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

People wey you know see .. their face ..

Why call them herdsmen

When IPOB has chased them out of igboland andtaking over local government

Be real .. nobody go kill you

Na your fellow igbos wan kill you

Why tag them herdsmen

We all know that Na UGM esn route

That is the narrative your Fulani people want to paint. Even the blind know it’s fulanis terrorizing Igbo communities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Cj4charles(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
ESN boys Oga

No be fulani herdsmen

People wey you know see .. their face ..

Why call them herdsmen

When IPOB has chased them out of igboland andtaking over local government

Be real .. nobody go kill you

Na your fellow igbos wan kill you

Why tag them herdsmen

We all know that Na UGM esn route
the person that saw them attack him says it's Fulani Herdsmen, you that was not there but due to you bigotry hatred towards a particular tribe is already saying otherwise as if you were there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2022
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Kwestionair: 10:06am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:

Tomorrow you will open your mouth and say I am Igbo and watch thunder scatter your blokos. Anyway I thank God that all una BMCs rantings ends here on Nairaland.

Honestly.

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:07am On May 23, 2022
membranus:

Are you saying that with IPOB and ESN and their supporters' chest beating on social media, the Igbos still have Fulani herdsmen hiding in their forests?

What a shame!!

We should be discussing about the Security network of Nigeria and it's entire collapse under Buhari and Osibanjo , and brought to Nigerians by your Father....TINUBU.....

I think this is a better discussion than discussing the aftermath of the failure .

Buhari's Government should be held responsible for the Deaths in the nation and whoever that gave Buhari to Nigerians shouldn't be allowed to be walking freely in Nigeria if only you and I are still sane .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Kwestionair: 10:08am On May 23, 2022
Satan01:
Na chinedu and Okafor them dey shoot u Oga ,, no be them Adamu and co ,,, una terrorist don pursue them terrorist go back to the north

Satan save u ,,, ur flesh would have been boiling in pot by now

Your moniker says volume about you. I rest my case Yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Babisha10(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

And how did you know they unknown gun men and not Fulanis?

Let's stop the framing up stories bro.....you can't say the truth better than who was involved. Igbos are known truth Sayers , if it is his brothers, he will say they are criminals who wanted to snatch his car and that will be the exact truth...

Don't worry, I know your problem, you are from a tribe that sees white and call it milk colour because the milk colour will favour them more than saying the truth that it is white which won't favour them .....

Propaganda is not the lifestyle of Igbos ....
I hope you're in the south east if really you are you should've known much better of what I'm saying.. pls I'm not from any of the tribes you're trying to describe above...
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by AKONE(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Are you working with World wide? That's their official vehicle. Don't over work yourself because you want to meet their target. Thank God for your life.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Kwestionair: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Miyetti Allah dem sabi South East bushes more than us southeasterners o. Those people have left Abuja-Kaduna road now to peaceful southeast to kidnap and behead our prominent men. I spit on you evil beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Diligence: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
It's crystal clear those foreign atrocities in SE are premeditated gruesome attacks by Fulani herdsmen/terrorists...who are camouflaging as unknown gun men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Igbojew: 10:11am On May 23, 2022
Administration1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Bv9hiBdPRebTtZJBmywDBj6Lf21WNu9hhAyRGRStb7Egy2E64sUJaQ5rQEdd62Qrl&id=100001703825661
IPOB are right when they mentain their stand that DSS or FG are responsible for most of killing and attack going on in South East recently just to justify the terrorist they gave IPOB.G-d will keep on exposing FG,DSS and anybody that are in support of this killing in South East.I thank Elohim for saving the life of my brother.....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by nesman: 10:12am On May 23, 2022
the thunder go soon reach you, no worry..
Bornagainolosho:

Na thunder go fire that your mouth for saying nonsense..
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2022
aspabay:

They were shooting at him from all angles and he had time to check their ethnicity. Welldone.

After few minutes he got to a village who where oblivious of the herdsmen, find another lie please

If they were Igbos, all they will be after will be to snatch his car and zoom off, remember he said , he saw two jeeps already down....

I guess the ones happening on the Abuja Kaduna axis are also Igbos abi....
No they are Yoruba people I guess because for you to think bad of Igbos, you are not far from being notorious as well.....

Yoruba man.....find another Propaganda pls....
This one can't sell....

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Longman8: 10:13am On May 23, 2022
Waoo! When God says "NO"

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2022
ceejayluv:

Fallacious generalization...

I shall know the truth , but the truth won't set me free , because I have chosen to perch where i can benefit.... ( Propaganda tribe 002 BC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by charlypoker(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2022
Thank God for sparing your life
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Jamesbally: 10:22am On May 23, 2022
Lies. No Herdsmen in the East. He was attacked by his own IGBO Brothers
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2022
Wow... this is seriously serious!! All thanks to God and may his protect us from this current surge of evil ravaging our society

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Igbojew: 10:27am On May 23, 2022
It is now glaring that the so called UGM are federal government back Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and DSS and IPOB are right all along.Wonder those Nairaland BMC APC FG employed to use propagandas against IPOB have been doing everything possible to tarnish the imagine of IPOB/ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu so as to meet up with the monthly BMC money Buhari pay them.One wondered why those BMC never condemned killings going on in the North by Boko Haram,ISWAP,Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits and the burning of Deborah Samuel by Muslim extremist that even generated uproar in the whole world but only found their voices in South East and you need not to wonder anymore because those unrest or killings in the South East were orchestrated by FG and DSS.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 23, 2022
Might be your UGM brothers, it's dark how are you so sure it's Fulani herdsmen?
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2022
Babisha10:
I hope you're in the south east if really you are you should've known much better of what I'm saying.. pls I'm not from any of the tribes you're trying to describe above...

I am in the South East , if I see the activities of the UGM or IPOB, I won't be arguing with you here....
Yesterday I met them on a close range where they were devouring their targets....I couldn't run for my life as most of us driving the route that met them suddenly , we passed them and none of us saw a bullet near our cars..
Later ,I went on internet and saw what their targets are....

If am to condemn IPOB , I will start from the Government of Buhari and Osibanjo first...
Because during Obasanjo's two tenures, there was little or nothing like IPOB....
During Jonathan's Government, there was little about IPOB , the only menace then was BOKO HARAM....

Buhari came and scattered everything with hate speech and total hatred names of 5%, Dot people, genocide attack ...which prompted all succesionist all over the country to rise from their dead graves to fight for freedom.

Let the Government of today retrace their steps for a better country ..

But which tribe are you, let me know how to channel my replies to you, because I hate propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ogbuefi677(m): 10:38am On May 23, 2022
oilmane:

OP remove the Fulani herdsmen and put the people you know in your heart that did it.
Foolanis are doing a lot of kidnapping in that axis.
The husband of a client of mine was kidnapped around that axis.
Was she that negotiated for and paid d ransom so there's no doubt about her testimony.
It actually helped that she was born and brought up in Nasarawa state cos she claimed she was fulani from Zaria that married an Igbo man she met in Nasarawa state so the terrorists reduced d ransom to 2m from d 5m they demanded.
Said all the locals around that area know and even d soldiers in d checkpoints around that area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Igbojew: 10:39am On May 23, 2022
Waterysperm:

Tomorrow you will open your mouth and say I am Igbo and watch thunder scatter your blokos. Anyway I thank God that all una BMCs rantings ends here on Nairaland.
My brother indeed all their ranting end here and it will do them like film when this Biafra emancipation and liberation will yield fruits then you will see them running like headless chicken to get their own freedom but will be too late.....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2022
Avoid Arondizuogu please
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by dionma: 10:40am On May 23, 2022
Nothing in this story indicates that it was fulanis that attacked him.
Re: My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures) by ThePlugg(m): 10:45am On May 23, 2022
Thank God for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) / Buhari Being Sworn In (photos) / Detained Ex-CSO Diabetic, Hypertensive But Denied His Drugs, Lawyer Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.