Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,987 members, 7,942,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Engr Emeka Nwaobi Saying Thank You Over Primary Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engr Emeka Nwaobi Saying Thank You Over Primary Victory (188 Views)

Kano Governor, Kabir Yusuf Sued His Party, NNPP Over Primary Elections / Osinbajo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His APC Primary Victory / Oshiomhole, Obaseki Differ Over Primary Election For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engr Emeka Nwaobi Saying Thank You Over Primary Victory by Deltakorrect(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2022
THANK YOU MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLE OF ANIOCHA NORTH:

May I very profoundly express my heartfelt appreciation and undiluted "Thank You", to the good people of Aniocha North, most especially the highly esteemed Peoples Democratic Party Delegates, who in their depth of understanding, clear vision and wisdom, have considered me most capable amongst other aspirants, to continue to represent the Constituency in the State House of Assembly, by casting majority of their votes for him in the just concluded PDP House of Assembly primary election, held in Aniocha North, today Sunday, May 22nd, 2022.

While dedicating my hard won victory to GOD Almighty, the PDP faithful in the Constituency and the entire people of Aniocha North, I wish to reaffirm my pledge not to betray the confidence the people of Aniocha North had reposed in me, and would not only double my efforts at giving quality representation which I am known for, but will ensure that every component part of the Constituency is well represented at the State House of Assembly come 2023.

Having scaled the major hurdle prior to the 2023 general election, and acknowledging the gallant losses of my co-contestants in the primary election, I wish to sincerely call on them to join hands with me as partners in progress as I am poised to working tirelessly towards taking Aniocha North to the next level of socio-economic transformation, through continuous attraction of more infrastructure, as well as ensuring government's provision of adequate security capable of ushering in total peace and creating enabling environment that would allow people in the Constituency to go about their normal legal businesses unhindered.

Let me very specially thank the Aniocha North PDP Chairman and his entire Executive members for their remarkable display of acceptance of all the aspirants as one family, praying that similar love and gesture be displayed during the party campaign for the general election.

Also, I wish to thank the PDP faithful in Aniocha North: the respected leaders of the party, the wonderful women, the promising youths and my teeming supporters for their great display of decorum throughout the campaign period, during and after the election. It is a strong proof that election can take place without rancour, with the determination of the people.

It is important at this juncture, to thank the Paty hierarchy very immensely for their resolve to allow a level playing ground for all primary elections in the state, which has paved way for my hard fought victory.
Once again, let me thank and appreciate very profoundly, all who contested the election with me and make a passionate appeal to your conscience to partner with me in due course to drive the process of the general elections.

Long live Aniocha North!
Long live Delta State!!
Long live Nigeria!!!

Hon. Engr. Emeka Emmanuel Nwaobi.
DTHA.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Sacks Entire Cabinet Members / Disclaimer: No Ethno-Religious Killings In Anambra State / So Finally, Is Zoning Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.