Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,126 members, 7,900,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:14 AM

Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son (678 Views)

How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:59am On May 23, 2022
Blasphemy: Dangote’s son-in-law’s baby mama files for full custody of their son over his extreme religious views

Businessman Aliko Dangote’s son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar, is at risk of losing access to his son as his babymama, Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, has filed for a sole legal custody of the boy.

Irene, in her lawsuit said this is due to Abubakar’s open support for extra judicial killings.

Recall that on the heels of the gruesome murder of Deborah Samuel, a student of Shehu Shagari College of Education, over alleged blasphemy, Abubakar, who’s the son of a former Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, had said the punishment for blasphemy is death.

“In Islam, we respect the Injil, Taura, Zabur, we were never taught to disrespect any of the book, or any of the prophets from Adam to Muhammad SAW and the Quran. The punishment for blasphemy is death in most religions including Christianity. Respect people’s religion, it’s simple,” he said in a now-deleted tweet.

His babymama has now filed a lawsuit for full custody of their son. According to her, she’s disturbed and seriously concerned about leaving her child in the care of someone with such extreme mindset.

She stated that she wouldn’t be seeking child support or needing his assistance with parenting such as attending Parents Teachers Association meetings, deciding the house he lives in or the school he attends as well as other things.

Adding that her son is from a Christian home and she is therefore very disturbed and concerned about leaving him with someone with such ideology.

https://www.facebook.com/273102863056662/posts/1904019129965019/

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:02am On May 23, 2022
More

Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by dawnomike(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2022
Way to go... The holy books were written during the age when capital punishment was admissible...

I wonder why some educated fanatic still don't get the point that times have changed!!!
Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by Painintheass221: 8:15am On May 23, 2022
Blasphemy is not punishable by death in Christianity. We leave God to fight for his name.

We only fight for ours, our parents and our loved ones. But God should defend himself if he feels insulted.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by derecho(m): 8:17am On May 23, 2022
Na now your eyes open abi you just wan trend?
When your parents dey warn you, I'm sure you were deluding yourself that "he's NOT like that, Jamil is a liberal Muslim"
See as she be sef

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2022
Dem tell you, you no gree, now eyes don open. Good move though
Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by Pinklygul: 9:01am On May 23, 2022
So that one has a baby mama?
Dangote's daughter in the mud
Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by irunoko(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2022
grin

Karma is getting really speedy this days.everybody is just getting served.i love you karma you're a swift caterer

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by poshestmina(f): 2:18am On May 24, 2022
Nice.

People with such barbaric and heartless mindsets should be avoided at all cost. undecided
Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On May 24, 2022
EnglandAmaka:
His babymama has now filed a lawsuit for full custody of their son. According to her, she’s disturbed and seriously concerned about leaving her child in the care of someone with such extreme mindset.

She stated that she wouldn’t be seeking child support or needing his assistance with parenting such as attending Parents Teachers Association meetings, deciding the house he lives in or the school he attends as well as other things.

Adding that her son is from a Christian home and she is therefore very disturbed and concerned about leaving him with someone with such ideology.
I hope she can get her child out and away away such an environment too. undecided
Re: Blasphemy: Dangote’s Son-in-law’s Baby Mama Files For Full Custody Of Their Son by Musty112: 10:15am On May 24, 2022
Things plenty sha

(1) (Reply)

My Father Hate Me More Than The Devil / I've Been Served Breakfast / Even With My Job And Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.