Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,069 members, 7,966,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) (42381 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / Kenyan Man Returns Empty-Handed 42 Years After He Left Home For Greener Pastures / The Story Of James Mwaura, Kenyan Man Who Returned Home After 47 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by sisisioge: 4:27pm On May 23, 2022
All their kids will be identical....see the slim guy sef, he go fit handle the task? grin
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by SocialJustice: 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
3 pretty ladies at once. Omo, too much enjoyment.
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by kabukabu50(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2022
No wonder this country is a trash pile.
The biggest forum in a country of 200 million people has a story on its front page about A guy with 3 sister wives and all the Nigerian teenagers and young men are more excited about this than whether they will have good jobs,roads,security or health care for the next 30 years

Evidently the black man weakness is women,food and crime.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2022
lexy2014:
Really? How did u come to that conclusion?

its normal for a couple to misunderstand each other, argue, have stress in their union, disagreements etc...and therefore with 3 wives thats 3 times more of these issues...and the only way a man can come out of it with none of the above is to be a dictator and tell his wives:"i dont give a fukc about what you think, i dont give a fukc about how you feel, i dont even give a fukc what you do in this union... but i am the boss here and its my rules ALWAYS, so you ladies best listen to me, please me and make sure you dont bring your shiiiit to this union.
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by gonkin(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
Him dey marry 3 fine sisters with beauty multipled by 3. Me i never even see girl date not to mention marry. Owo mi o to. So i no fine and no one's even looking at me
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Theoarhics: 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
Luckiest man on earth
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Godstiger(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2022
johnkay1:

The guy look finished before even signing the contract. He will remain bone by the time the three daughters of Eve descend on him.

Dem never grind beans the man com resemble dry fish
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On May 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

its normal for a couple to misunderstand each other, argue, have stress in their union, disagreements etc...and therefore with 3 wives thats 3 times more of these issues...and the only way a man can come out of it with none of the above is to be a dictator and tell his wives:"i dont give a fukc about what you think, i dont give a fukc about how you feel, i dont even give a fukc what you do in this union... but i am the boss here and its my rules ALWAYS, so you ladies best listen to me, please me and make sure you dont bring your shiiiit to this union.

And this?

"...treat your wives like a slaves".
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:54pm On May 23, 2022
sad
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by CyrusJnr: 4:55pm On May 23, 2022
[b]Man has always been his own very enemy.

Not everyone can handle everything three wives but this man can. The man who has done a number of interviews with local publications is set to marry a set of triplets in a mass wedding.

Speaking to Briefly News recently, Big Man Stevo from Kenya said that he was so happy to find his girlfriend triplets Cate, Eve, and Mary and plans to marry them in a public ceremony so that the world can witness their special wedding.

“I suggested a mass wedding to them and they agreed with it. I chose a mass wedding because I want the world to witness and tell the rest that it’s all possible,” he said.

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/lifestyle/man-set-to-marry-identical-triplets/ [/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by kingyakos: 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
Who say labour no be work
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by OneKinGuy(m): 5:15pm On May 23, 2022
omo see enjoyment grin shocked cool
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Deeprooted: 5:18pm On May 23, 2022
In a land and time of husband scarcity, the destiny of beautiful triplet is in the hands of a young man... grin

Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Jsucre(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2022
E go sweet
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Righteousness02: 5:33pm On May 23, 2022
Kenya and possibilities are 5&6
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by tianshie(m): 5:43pm On May 23, 2022
Na cheating go end am. Bet me. The women go cheat ba.
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by adebwalex(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
Tiny man dey marry three grin grin grin from the same family. By the time you start three Sum with dem, you go be like broom...
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by ud4u: 5:50pm On May 23, 2022
Arrant nonsense
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Tayorshd2(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2022
johnkay1:

The guy look finished before even signing the contract. He will remain bone by the time the three daughters of Eve descend on him.

Am telling u .... grin
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by enemachris(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2022
He's the most luckiest man on the surface of this planet called earth cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Boobysmith: 5:57pm On May 23, 2022
this is a waste. what did he do to deserve this!) sadthis is a waste. what did he do to deserve this!)
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Holuwatomi: 5:58pm On May 23, 2022
May God help him ooo.congratulation Big man.
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Daestro3: 5:58pm On May 23, 2022
your site images are not displaying
Bigajeff:
Only in Kenyan lol
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by koning: 6:05pm On May 23, 2022
Where is the variety then?!!. Can't do this.

Given that they are identical twins, everything on their body will be the same down to in between their legs.

I would rather marry one midget, one lepa and one buxom babe. The ultimate would be to marry a White woman, an African and an Asian(japanese) Chaaiii !!.
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2022
GREEDY BASTARD angry
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Sniper101(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2022
this can ONLY happen in Kenya

Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Bbbw: 6:52pm On May 23, 2022
Really
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Righthussle: 7:14pm On May 23, 2022
GHOSTTALK:
Am off to Kenya...mehn Nigeria sucks!!

Wait for me abeg.
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by vickthourh(m): 7:21pm On May 23, 2022
I don’t think he will survive to tell the story..

He has not started atall, see his bony stature

shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 23, 2022
Kenyan de take paracetamol, omo the nigga strong...oo
Re: Kenyan Man Prepares To Marry Triplets (Video, Photos) by Fantazy(m): 7:28pm On May 23, 2022
See as he looks like their (the women) junior brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) / I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.