Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,029 members, 7,980,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

Why Mobile Price In Pakistan Is Increasing Day By Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Mobile Price In Pakistan Is Increasing Day By Day? (131 Views)

Why Mobile Optimization Is A Must In Custom Web Design / I Was Arrested Twice On The Same Day By SARS. Share Your Harassment Experience. / Premature Aging is Increasing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Mobile Price In Pakistan Is Increasing Day By Day? by farooq342: 9:18am On May 23, 2022
Hey there, my name is Farooq and I belongs to Pakistan, I am a whole sale dealer of mobile phones. I buy and sell all the latest smart phones including android and I-phone as well. The reason I came here is due to the ban of imported items, we could not import the imported accessories of phones. This is really disturbing for the dealers like us. This ban is affecting our business. As a result of this the mobile price in Pakistan is increasing day by day. So If anyone here who is travelling to Pakistan these days could help me out in importing some accessories, I'll be thankful.
Re: Why Mobile Price In Pakistan Is Increasing Day By Day? by mediaskt(m): 1:40pm On May 02
Hey Farooq, it's great to meet you! It sounds like you're facing some challenges with the ban on imported items affecting your mobile phone accessory business. That must be really tough, especially with the impact it's having on the mobile phone prices in Pakistan. Have you explored any alternative solutions or considered sourcing accessories locally?
Also, I stumbled upon this website, mobilefone.pk, which seems like a useful resource for checking mobile phone prices in Pakistan. Maybe it could help you stay informed about market trends and adjust your business strategy accordingly. Wishing you the best in overcoming these obstacles!

(1) (Reply)

Charge Faster, Play More With P38 Series 18W Fast Charge / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Honours Parents Of Slain Deborah As Family Get 14 Plat / Smart Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.