Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,517 members, 7,940,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis (1804 Views)

I'm Married But I Cant Stop Thinking About My Ex / I'm Married But I Want To Help My Ex Financially / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis by LoveEtRomance4: 9:36am On May 23, 2022
Each time i strolled into Victor’s two-bedroom suite located in the heartland of the city, there was a halo of guilt that shrouded me. Each time I left; the feeling always dissolved into s-xual satiation. My xex romps with Victor usually began with supposedly innocent WhatsApp texts.
Gradually, it turned into flirty solicitations that gradually weakened my resolve.
“Good morning pretty Daisy. Hope you are resplendent today?”, there was a charm around his choice of words.
“I am fine Vic. What’s up?
“I was thinking we could see today.”
“What? Please, don’t bring that up? You know I am married right?
Then bombshell. The picture comes in. A vivid, tickling, sensation-triggering image of his long p-n-s. I struggle and struggle to fight the emotions. Eventually, I agree on a normal friendly dates. However, my emotional needs always give way to the promise of s-xu-l bliss.
Being married for 10 years solved my problem of emotional and marital stability. But it has never satisfied my sexual needs. My husband, Seun, is an incredibly intelligent and handsome man. He is tall, fair complexioned with a milky, spotless skin akin to that of models.
His urbane looks matched an imposing frame that swept me off my feet over a decade ago. His promise of love, companionship and emotional support has been blighted by an insufficiency- a frustrating one- in the sexual energy.
“I love you baby”, he always began
With that, he plants a fiery ki-s on my hot lips. I must confess, Seun is a master of the kis-ing game. His fluidity and energy with ki-sing is unparalleled. He sets the tone in fierce rapidity that always harbours more to come.
Except that, beyond that nothing much comes. From ki-sing, he drives down my neck with smooches, to my belly, then back to my ni-ples. He presses my bre-sts and nip-les so much that I concluded he had mommy issues as a baby.
He was always babyish, passionate and energetic about the pre-intimacy. With that, he begins to go down, undressing my p@nt?es and licking my pu??y with reckless abandon.
He turns me on to the very peak, then he releases his member.
The sight of a p-nis turns me on. But not that of Seun. On our first night, at full length, the size was just small and tiny.
His p-nis, at a quick glance and comparison, didn’t match that of any of my ex-boyfriends. I didn’t dwell much on that. So many men with not-too-big d_cks still f?ck well.
But each time he penetrates, he does it lazily and hastily. His d?ck does not hit my clitoris well enough. His thrusts are always laboured, unsymmetrical and ineffective. At long last, 3 minutes and we were done. Despite the small size of the d?ck, Seun just never ‘rises’ again, however hard my mouth and hands try.
Continue Reading....
https://goetr.com/yes-im-married-but-i-cant-let-go-of-my-ex-good-d/
Re: I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis by setobaba: 9:37am On May 23, 2022
Are you the married lady with that abroad guy ?

1 Like

Re: I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis by Shalommy(f): 10:09am On May 23, 2022
Rubbish... Chaii
Re: I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis by elipheleh(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2022
Pls OP what is your husband's name. There's a business deal I want to give him. Just give me his phone number or facebook pics.
Re: I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis by BigRocky: 10:49am On May 23, 2022
Another rubbish thread
Re: I Know I'm Married But I Can't Let Go Of My Ex Good Penis by BigRocky: 10:50am On May 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Rubbish... Chaii

Y is it hard for u guys to get over ur ex

(1) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Gets Engaged To Her British Boyfriend (beautiful Photos) / Why Do I Always Experience This Weird Vibe??? Any Idea? / Women Can't Do What? !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.